CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up and had a great workout. I was sweating buckets even though it's only 63 degrees here today. WTH? I thought it was summer? We haven't hit 74 in about two weeks. So ridiculous.

Anyways I had a great workout. Workout was 50 minutes, ran 3.25 miles (treadmill), 3.57 miles (Fitbit) and burned 370 calories.

July July, please bring us some 80 degree days!!!!! AND NO MORE RAIN!!!!

Hey girls,

I have a very bad sinus/ear infection :( Not feeling so good today. I am having chills and my ear is killing me. I was in so much pain last night, didn't get any sleep. I have an appointment with the ENT at Bethesta tomorrow.

I just ordered Cathe's new workouts, I bought dvd's & downloads :) I was afraid my live gets so hectic by June 3 and I forget to order :)

Debbie - Good job, on your run this morning.

I will rest a little more and maybe later take a walk. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV=9.10
CB= 460

Total calories burned= 618

Debbie- Awesome workout today girlfriend, high fives! Now go have an awesome day!

Belinda- Yikes, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope the doctor can help. Get some rest and feel better soon!

Chris and Roxie- I hope you are both feeling well and having a blessed day!

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I worked from 8 am until 8:30 pm so I didn't get to check in yesterday and I was back to work at 8 this morning. I did KCM Stepboxing 1 yesterday morning and getting ready to do KCM Cardio Pump 2 Pyramids.

Debbie-its been over 90 here everyday for the last week had heat indexes of 105.

Belinda-hope you feel better soon.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Good morning,

No workout to report yesterday, slept most of the day. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I will take another rest day today. Had a rough night last :) Last night I started getting a high fever, it broke after taking lots of meds. I will see the ENT today.

Thanks Nora and Roxie :)

I will be back later today, have a great workout everyone.

Today was STS Meso 2, Back & Bi's. Had a great workout. Still a lot of chin-ups in this one. Oh well, that is a good exercise for the back, I just hate doing them.

I also did 2 miles on my treadmill.

Roxie - Give us some of that heat!! It's 69 here right now. Oy! I want to ride my motorcycle but it's almost too cold for that right now.

Belinda - Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope the ENT can help you later on today. How miserable that is!!!!

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished Round 3 of 21 DFX so I'm pretty happy about that. Now I will need to take some time off for recovery and then get back at it. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Low HiiT- 20 Class = 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

21 Day Fix- Hard Core Abs Extreme= 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 614:)

Belinda- sorry you had a rough night and not sleeping well. Its good that you are going to the doctor. Get some rest and feel better soon!;)

Debbie- Bravo and WTG with STS Meso 2, Back & Bi's and then a two mile walk on treadmill sounds like an awesome workout, WTG girlfriend!!:);):D:cool:

Chris and Roxie- I hope you both are well and having a great blessed day where you are.:);)

Healing Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

Another warm muggy day today. I did KCM Lean Body Circuit Cardio Premix and really enjoyed it.

Debbie-wish I could send you the heat suppose down into the 80's this weekend.

Belinda-take it easy.

Good morning,

Went to the ENT Army Medical Center Bethesda. My inner ear is complete swollen. The ENT cleaned out all all the fluid I had in my right ear. My ear canal shape is so small and has a funny shape. Fluid builds up which causes those nasty ear infection and bacteria to grow. My ear canals is funny shaped/small I can't get the fluid out by myself. Last year around the same time I had my last ear infection. DH and I been walking the dogs, I noticed my my ears filled up with fluid after each walk. Crazy hah? It was already to late, since bacteria grew right away. That bacteria in my ear, caused me 4 hospital stay's in the past. My last stay in the hospital was 10 day's :( My entire body shut down. The ENT is the only one that can remove the fluid in my ear, which is so painful. She removed all the fluid in my ear, I have a wick in my right ear. Which is socked with antibiotic ear drop. The wick has to stay in my ear until the swelling/pain is completely gone. I am on very strong pain killers for the pain my my ear/to bring down my fever.Tuesday I had a 102 fever with Advil :( My doc put me on stronger meds, hopefully I feel better soon. I was hoping to get a workout in today, but I can't hardly move my head :( Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes. Take care, Belinda

Belinda, so sorry to learn of your ear infection problems. Wow, girl that is an ordeal. Thank goodness the ENT could drain your ear with the wick to allow it to drain properly and treat the infection. No doubt that will help and get you feeling better. Definitely take the meds the doctor prescribed and pain meds as described. Please feel better and rest and make that your priority right now, the workouts will be there for when you feel better.

Healing prayers and Hugs,

Nora

Good morning all,

No workouts I'm taking some recovery time off. So have a fab day and fourth of July and Belinda you just get to feeling better that is your workout plan for now, ok:):D

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Belinda, so sorry to learn of your ear infection problems. Wow, girl that is an ordeal. Thank goodness the ENT could drain your ear with the wick to allow it to drain properly and treat the infection. No doubt that will help and get you feeling better. Definitely take the meds the doctor prescribed and pain meds as described. Please feel better and rest and make that your priority right now, the workouts will be there for when you feel better.

Healing prayers and Hugs,

Nora

Thank you so much Nora! I promise I take all my meds :) I just hate this, can't workout. I miss so many day's. I was hoping to catch up on all my workouts today. I guess not! It even hurts to chew my food :( Every bone in my face hurts. I guess, I will start fresh on Monday :) Fingers crossed!

Today I did Meso 2 - Legs and had a great workout. I love the triset workouts. Very fun and they go fast. I then got on my treadmill and did 1.5 miles. Feel great!!!

I won't be back until Tuesday again.

Belinda - OMG!!! Girl, that sucks. Are you being proactive around this time of year? Maybe start taking Claritin or Allegra and then use Flownaise or something like that. My doctor told me last week that I had fluid in my right ear and told me to use Flownaise (not sure that is how it is spelled). I refuse to inhale fluid into my nose, but for you, if it works - you should try it. Get ahead of the problem before it gets this bad. I remember the battle you had last year. I sure hope you get better soon. Praying for you!!!

Roxie - It was 54 degrees here this morning. I am freezing right now. So disgusted with this weather.

Nora - You enjoy your rest day! You deserve it!!!

Chris - How are you? Hope things are getting better. When does your son come back home?

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! Be safe!

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Weights 2 Bis, Tris and Shoulders.

Debbie-warm again here today. Where do you live?

Belinda-that sounds awful.

Nora-enjoy your rest time.

Happy 4th of July :)

Thanks for all the hugs and well wishes :) I am bored out of my mind. No workout to report again :( Arrr…hate this!!

Debbie - Thank you! It it suck :( It comes with no waring, except my ear fills up with fluid. I been using Flonase since 2009. I use it every day. The problem once fluid gets in my ear it stays there.I also have a fungus in my ear (which is chronic) My ear canal isn't shaped like most normal ear canals. Ever since I had my sinus surgery in 2009, I been having more and more ear infections. Even my ENT doctor said yesterday, there isn't anything I am doing wrong. It just happens once that fungus starts growing and spreads :( The only thing that would help is get to an ENT right away, so they can get the fluid out and put meds in my ear to kill the bacteria (fungus). I been tested and treated for that fungus since 2009.

Hi girls!

I just finished today's recovery workout. Yes, its my recovery week, not sure how long to make it we'll see, so not sure how often I'll be working out either.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 30 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 377

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1,Challenge2, Steady state 2,Cool Down.Plus Volume 3 Stretch.

Distance in Miles= 2.50

KCM 30 MTF- Body Shop- Workout #2= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB=266

Total calories burned= 643;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful safe forth of July. Belinda- Hope your feeling better. Chris, Roxie, and Debbie Take care and have a blessed da and Belinda just take care and get well.

Hugs and blessings, and Healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I developed burning and throbbing in my right jaw and it felt like my windpipe was closing and had problems swallowing all day so went to the docotor and she said I have TMJ due to stress at work so I am suppose to buy a mouth guard and take 2 alevee for 7 days and figure out a way to deal with my stress level at work.

I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend. I sure did!! So today I did Meso 2, Week 2, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. This is the week with back off sets. Loved it. Meso 2 rocks!!! Then I did 2 miles on my treadmill.

Roxie - Sorry you aren't feeling well. Seems stuff is going around. Belinda,now you. I hope you guys get better fast.

Belinda - How are you feeling? Hope better. I see you have tried to be proactive with this horrible issue. I'm sorry it isn't working. Hope the pain is subsiding a bit.

Nora - Hope you had a great weekend!!

Chris - I hope you are doing well.

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Kickboxing today hoping it would help with stress didn't work.

Debbie-good job with your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.