Crazy, Strong and Loving it for July 2014!!

Good morning,

I never got my workout in yesterday Went shopping with Alesia instead Always fun! This morning DH and I went for a 50 min walk with the dogs and I also did STS M2 D24. Tomorrow I will start M3. I hope I will get all the workouts in before we go on vacation.

Roxie - what results are you seeing doing planks every day?

Nora - keep resting!

Chris - sounds like you got in a good leg workouts.

Hi Debbie!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good Evening,

No workout for me today spent the day on the boat with my 22 month old GS and SIL so much fun.

Belinda-my core is stronger and a little more toned, my arms are awesome and I think its helping my legs my thighs are a little smaller.

Good morning,

Today I am starting STS M3, D25 and a stretch.

Roxie - amazing results! Keep up the good work. Note to myself: I need to do planks today;)

I will be back after my workouts. Have a great day/workout everyone.

Hi everyone! Well, good news is my knee is fine now. I'll try to walk this week and possibly do a leg workout. I just don't want to push it. I have been able to sleep the last two nights with no pain so I think it's good to go.

Today I did Gym Style Chest & Triceps. Getting a bit tired of XTrain so I thought I'd do something else this week. Love this workout, it's always been one of my favorites.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Drop Set Push-Ups: I only did 16 reps, 14 reps and 12 reps (72 pushups is just too much for my upper back so I stopped when I felt it get tight)
Dumbbell Press: 30's - 3 sets/12 reps
Dumbbell Flies: 20's - 3 sets/12 reps
Dumbbell Incline Press: 25's - 2 sets/12 reps
Dumbbell Incline Flies: 20's - 2 sets/12 reps

TRICEPS
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press: 45# - 2 sets/10 reps w/bonus
Dips: Skipped
Dumbbell Lying Extensions: 12's - 2 sets/8 slow reps
Seated Overhead Press: 20#- 2 sets/12 reps
Cross-Body Extension: 10# - 2 sets/12 reps
Cross-Body Extension w/Band: Skipped
Kickbacks: 8# - 2 sets/10 reps
Kickbacks w/Band: Skipped

Cathe does really slow counts with this workout. There were times I went faster than she did. My triceps gave out early on a lot of the exercises because she goes so slow. That is very effective. Had a great workout!

Roxie - Awesome job on the planks, I have to give you a huge KUDOS to you for keeping up with them. How long can you hold them now? I keep saying I'm going to start doing them and I just keep forgetting. I'm glad you are seeing such great results with them! You have given me motivation to start doing them. Nice job girl!! :) Can I ask what exactly you are doing? How many sets, how long do you hold them?

Belinda - When are you leaving for vacation? Hope you have fun. Where are you going?

Chris - Nice job with changing the Clams. I think those are what hurt my knee. That is a good idea to use the band and just do what you said. Great job doing the whole workout!

Nora - Hope you are doing well today!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Hi girls!;)

I'm running late so only time for quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1= 37 Minutes
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 328

X10- Fat Burning Circuit= 30 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 360

PiYo- Strength= 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned= 898;):eek::cool:

I hope everyone had awesome workouts for today or a great rest day whichever applies. Have a blessed Monday girls!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Hey girls,

I walked the dogs this morning, this afternoon I did D25!

Nora - nicely done!

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

Debbie - good job on GS CT today. We plan on leaving the end of this month. We are driving in our RV to every National parks from Missouri to Washington State, down to Colorado and back. We should be back the end of August:eek: I am trying to finish M3 in 2 weeks:rolleyes::eek:

I will be back tomorrow.

Good Evening,

All I did today was my planks at work still resting my leg. Its 98 degrees with a heat index of 105 totally different then last week.

Belinda-have fun on your trip.

Nora-awesome workout.

No workout for me unless I walk at the park later on today. I have to take my mom to the doctor's and my knee was hurting again last night. I don't get it. It's fine now so I'm going to let it rest a bit longer. I want to do planks later hopefully.

Roxie - Do you do full planks or elbow planks? One minute planks are hard, Kudos to you. I was doing 5 - 20 second planks there for a while and working my way up to 1 minute but never did it long enough to get up that high. I am going to start again.

Belinda - Wow, cool vacation!!! My dh would LOVE to do that, so would I. I'm sure you will have so much fun and see some beautiful places.

Hi to Nora and Chris!!! :)

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Amy Bento Ross- Body Box- Short & Sweaty premix= 50 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 580

KCM- 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Legs & Glutes Premix= 19 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 156

KCM- 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Bonus Abs= 15 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 102

Total calories burned= 838:cool:;)

Debbie- Enjoy your rest day/walk in the park today! Great job with yesterday's GS Chest and Tri's. You are right GS is awesome, love the Chest and Triceps in particular. Have a blessed day!

Roxie- Good call to take it easy and rest the leg, that's smart. I see you did do plank work good for you keep it up. Be well, keep cool, and have a blessed day!

Belinda- Wow, going on vacation soon that sounds amazing. We will of course miss you but will want to hear all about your vacation. Nice workout today with walking the dogs this morning, & plan this afternoon to do D25. You are amazing girlfriend!;):)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and your family. I bet you had a great workout today and really nailed it. Go and have an amazing blessed awesome day! Take care girlfriend!

Hugs, blessings,and healing prayers;):cool:

Nora

Hallo girls,

I just finished STS D37 (Squat Rack legs), I also walked the dogs this morning.

D37 Squat Rack legs:

Squats - 2 sets/12 reps/ 65#

Workout: 4 sets/8 reps

Squats - #100
Deadlfts - #65
Front Squats - #65
Static Lunge - #100 (2sets)#85(2sets)

Debbie - we will travel in our RV, we also pulling my car. And of course, we are taking the dogs. We will be on the road for almost a month. DH always wanted to do that. You and your husband can rent an RV:eek: You have everything you need in the RV:D

Nora - we are traveling in our RV, I will have my computer;) I will check in as much as I can. I do plan on working out in the RV:p I already going though my large dvd collection, picking out workouts I can do.

Roxie - I took my dogs for a long walk this morning, poor dogs! It was hot outside. Stay cool.

I will be back in the morning.

Good Evening,

My leg allowed me to walk on the TM for 30 minutes at a low speed and my planks.

Debbie-I do a full plank but once in awhile I stay on my elbows but not very often.

Belinda-have fun can't wait to here about it.

Nora-awesome workout.

Good evening,

Roxie - I am not leaving until the end of this month:) if all goes well. Good job on your walk/planks.

Good night, ladies!

Today I did Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps and had a great workout. I really like the Gym Styles series. And I think Cathe and crew look their best in these workouts. All of them are ripped.

This is what I did:

BACK:
Reverse Grip Dumbbell Row – 20's - 2 sets/8 reps; 20's - 1 set/12 reps
One Arm Row – 25# - 2 sets/12 reps
T-Back Squeeze w/Band - Used Tubing but didn't do all the millions of reps Cathe does
Pullovers – 25# - 2 sets/8 reps
Low Back Extensions on Step - Skipped
Low Back Rotation Tilts - Skipped

SHOULDERS:
Seated Overhead Press – 12's - 3 sets/10 reps (got to 8 reps with 3rd set)
Standing Lateral Raises – 8's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Lateral Raises w/Band - Tubing
Front Raises w/Band - Pink Band
Dumbbell Rear Flies – 8's - 2 sets
Rear Delt Flies w/Band - Skipped

BICEPS:
Barbell Curls – 30# - 2 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Partial Reps - 8's
1st set Concentration Curls - 12#
2nd set Concentration Curls - 15#
Curl Up/Reverse Downs – 10's - 10 reps
Hammer Curls - 12's
Wrist Curls – 5's - 2 sets

I love the bicep part of this workout, it really gives me a good burn.

I also did 3 sets of 20 second planks. I'm going to try and keep doing these every day like Roxie (although next week my dh and I are on vaction from Wednesday on) but I will still try and get them done. The following week I start my early morning workouts again. :( That will be hard. I'm toying with working out when I get home from work, but not so sure I will actually do it.

Good afternoon,

STS D27 is done! I been doing M2 D25,26 and 27 back to back isn't a good idea:confused: I am extremely tired today. Go figure! My original plan was to do the complete M3 in 2 weeks:eek: What was I thinking?:roll eyes: I will kill myself by the time we go on vacation in 2 weeks. My UB feels like it's gonna fall off:eek: I didn't wanted to lift the last set in D27 today:( I almost skipped it:p Glad I didn't. So my new plan is: I will finish Cathe's Bodybuilding Rotation and next week I will continue M3 W2 as written. I will take all my weights, tower and everything I need for STS M3 with me on our vacation. I may do PiYo legs instead of the squat rack legs? Haven't decided ? I do need to train smart and safe;) I almost forgot, I walked the dogs this morning and I also did Cathe's Yoga Relax premix#1.

Debbie - good job with your weight workout/planks this morning.

Have a great workout everyone.

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

KCM-30MTF- Circuit Burn-Workout #1= 33 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 338

PiYo- Full Body Blast= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 936;):cool::eek:

Debbie- Wow! Killer workout for you today with GS Back, Shoulders, and Biceps. Impressive weights too, you go girlfriend awesome workout today!:):cool:

Roxie, Chris, and Belinda- I hope you all have a wonderful blessed day and killer workouts today. Now having said that and you are no doubt feeling fierce go have a blessed day!;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):):cool:

Nora

Today I will go to the park and walk a couple miles, my knee feels up to it this week so I will do that in about an hour. I will also do my planks.

I am going to Amish Country tomorrow so no workout. I'll be back at it Monday and Tuesday and then I'll take the rest of the week off due to our vacation. Not sure we are going anywhere, but don't want to be strapped down with workouts.

Good morning,

I will walk my dogs and maybe do some ab workout later? I am going to DC today, getting my hair done. We also going to a concert tonight.

Debbie - good job this morning. Have fun at the Amish Country. Where are you going on vacation?

Nora - nice job yesterday.

I will check in this afternoon.

Hi girls!;)

I'm running late today, so just a quick check in today.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Get Lean Intervals= 42 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 430

X-10- Low Impact = 26 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 284

PiYo- Buns= 30 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 205

Total calories burned= 998:eek::cool:

Debbie- take it easy on your walk and have fun in the Amish country. See ya next week, take care!;):)

Belinda-have fun in DC and at the concert tonight. Good you took the dogs for a walk this morning, WTG!! Have fun and enjoy!;)

Roxie, Chris- Have a great day and no doubt you have planned or did great workouts today. Have a blessed day and be well!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Yesterday I did Ellen Barretts Zen Sculpt Floor work and then Slo Robics floor work and tonite DH and I went for a 1.9 mile walk and it didn't make my leg hurt so the rest must have been needed. I didn't do any planks yesterday but I will do them tonite.

Debbie-I hope you had a good walk and enjoy your trip.

Belinda-I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Nora-awesome workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.