Crazy, Strong and Loving it for July 2014!!

Nothing for me today. Knee still hurts. I need to figure out what is going on. My first step is to go to Dick's and get some GOOD walking shoes. This all started when I bought cheap ass walking shoes at Wal Mart (should have known better) and then my DH and I did that 6 mile walk. Things went downhill after that. So that is my first step. If that doesn't work I'll go see my doctor.

So I am trying to give it a break and not walk until I get the shoes. I may do an upper body workout tomorrow just so I can get something in.

Good afternoon,

Walked the dogs this morning + SBF Barre3, 30 min + Quick Tabata Reset Target, 5 min.

Debbie - feel better soon.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!;)

No workout for me today. I spent three hours chatting with Microsoft trying to get help for my computer as to why it would not install 14 updates. I did get help which was great and it didn't cost me to do so. I was horrified to find out Windows 7 (which I have) is schedule to have ended mainstream support January 13, 2015. I will somehow have raise funds to get Windows 8 it is slates to end mainstream support in January 8, 2018. I will be back to workout tomorrow. I hope everyone has had great workouts and will have a blessed day.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers,;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's TLC Boxing and it hurt my shin so I don't know what is going to help.

Nora-computers are a pain.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Debbie-I hope new shoes help. I think I am going to a running store to see what is up.

Good morning,

I will walk the dogs this morning and do STS D21 (BB).

Nora - very frustrating dealing with computers.

Roxie - good job with your workout.

I will be back after my workouts. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Today I wanted to do something so I did STS Total Body but only did the Upper Body Premix. I love that workout and I had a great one. This is what I did:

Triset #1
Flat Bench Barbell Press - 50# - 16 reps
Chest Flyes - 20's - 16 reps
Overhead Tricep Extension - 25# - 12 reps (couldn't get to 16)
Repeat with 12 reps
(The Overhead Tricep Extensions were supposed to be Dips, but dips seem to irritate my shoulder so I just don't do them anymore.)

Burn Sets
Close Grip Pushups - 8 reps
Standard Pushups - 16 reps

Triset #2
Barbell Curls - 25# - 16 reps
One Arm Row - 25# - 16 reps
Standing Dumbbell Curls - 12's - 16 reps
Repeat with 12 reps
(The Barbell Curls were supposed to be Barbell Rows, but I don't think there is enough bicep work in this workout so I changed it. :) )

Burn Sets
T-Pull w/tubing - Tons of reps
Seated Tubing Curls - Tons of reps

Triset #3
Standing Overhead Press - 10's - 16 reps
Upright Rows - 25# - 16 reps
Lateral Raise - 5;s - 16 reps
Repeat with 12 reps

Burn Sets
Tube Rear Delt Row - Tons of reps

So I got new shoes yesterday. I found a store at one of our malls called "Shoe Department" and they had Saucony's for half the price Dick's would have had them for. I tried on three different ones and got the ones that were most supportive and comfortable. I have been wearing them since I got them and I already feel a difference in my knee. Not sure that is what caused this issue, but at least it seems to be helping.

I was thinking that the last leg workout I had was an excellent one but now I'm wondering if that Clamshell exercise is what did this. I remember having a real hard time doing those and getting the position right. I don't know. Hopefully the pain will be gone by Monday.

Hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Muscle Up 2 Legs, Bis and Tris then went for a 1.89 mile walk outside. Leg is feeling a little better.

Sumo Squats-20lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Bridges-20lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Lunges-15lbs/8 reps/ 2 sets
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts-20lbs/8 reps/2sets
Curtsy Lunges-15lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Praying Frog Squats-16 reps/2 sets
Bis & Tris:
Flip Curls-12lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Pledge Curls-12lb/8 reps/2 sets
Skull Crushers-10lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Side Curls-10lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Overhead Tricep Extension-12lbs/8 reps/2 sets(should have used 15lbs).
Hammer Curls-12lbs/8 reps/2 sets
Kickbacks-10lbs/8 reps/2 sets.

Debbie-glad to hear the shoes help and those clam shell things are hard to do. Good job with your workout.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's great workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #3= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Turbo Fire- HiiT 30 Class= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

PiYo- Define- Upper Body= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned= 884:eek::cool:;):)

Roxie- Nice workout today with KCM's Muscle Up 2 Legs, Bis and Tris then walked for a 1.89 miles outside. Awesome news that your leg is feeling better keep things going on the mend then keep doing whatever you're doing. WTG!!!:)

Debbie- Awesome you did STS Total Body but only did the Upper Body Premix. That is one amazing and very effective workout. Awesome workout girlfriend glad you felt up to working out, take care and have a blessed day!;):)

Belinda- Great workout today with taking the dogs for a walk and then STS D21 (BB). Excellent job on your impressive workouts WTG and I'm sure the dogs loved their walk too! Take care and have a wonderfully blessed day.;):):cool:

Chris- I hope your having a great workout & a blessed day. Take care and be well. ;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout that is actually making up for Thursday so I did Thursday's workout today. I will do today's workout tomorrow. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Extreme Intervals= 42 Min
MV= 7.35
CB= 421

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Kelly's Favorite Mix= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

Xtrain-D5- Legs- Standing Only= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 262

Total calories burned= 888;)

Have a great workout girls and a blessed weekend. I'll be back tomorrow to check in. See ya then!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Did a 8 min Tabata workout:D I wasn't feeling well all day. Had a giant sinus headache all day.

Nora - amazing job yesterday and today.

Roxie - I need to give those workouts a try one day. Good job!

Debbie - as always your workouts are amazing.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi again,

More trouble with one of my sons this week. Ugh. It's never ending with him, it's a huge struggle to get him to make the right choices. But I won't stop trying.

I missed my workout Friday due to dealing with him. Yesterday I got back into it and did Xtrain Bi's and Tri's. Today I did Lean Legs and Abs.

work tonight...

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends!!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished the last day of Chalene Extreme this was round 2 for me. I did round 1 about 2 or 3 years ago not long after it came out. I think I need a week off to recover maybe do PiYo during recovery week something like that, we'll see. Anyways I will check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Fat Burn Challenge = 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

PiYo- Core= 30 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 205

Total calories burned= 520;)

That's it for me today and I feel great I finished Chalean Extreme, that is a fun workout for me. I think I will take a week off maybe do PiYo for recovery workout or something. I do think I will then start back with Chalean Extreme and do another round.

To: Debbie, Chris, Roxie, and Belinda have a blessed Sunday and I'll check in tomorrow. See ya all then.;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday DH and I went to the lake and as we were leaving our son-in-law and GS showed up which was a nice surprise. I did a 2.18 mile walk outside and KCM HGI Waistline nice ab workout. Today DH and I and DD her DH and GS went to the lake so no workout but I will do my planks.

Chris-sorry to hear you are having problems with your DS again.

Nora-good job with Chalene Extreme.

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and had a great workout. Upped the weights on some exercises. With the first exercise for chest I used 35's for two sets and that really fatigued the muscles. I noticed even with my shoulder work I was struggling. I worked totally to failure on all exercises and went up in weight in some. I'm glad I'm not having much pain in my shoulder/upper back area. I know my limits. I think I almost pushed those limits a bit today but I feel great.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press - 35's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 30's 10 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 25's - 3 sets 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 3 sets 10 reps
Pushups - 16 reps (8 on toes, 8 on knees)

BACK
One Arm Row - 30# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 11 reps
Double Arm Row - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 11 reps
Rear Delt Fly - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 14 reps (need to go up on these)
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press - 12's - 1 set 10 reps; 2 sets 9 reps (just couldn't do these today)
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 14 reps (went up on these and they were still very easy for me. Not sure why? I am doing them right.
Scarecrows - 5# - 12 reps

Knee still bothering me. It felt great on Friday and then my dh and I went to a botanical garden Saturday and walked around quite a bit. It hasn't felt good since. At least I can sleep at night without pain now, so it must be getting a bit better.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good Evening,

I went for a 1.88 mile walk tried to run but my leg just wouldn't let me, I don't think its shin splints. I will do my planks.

Debbie-good job with your workout. Hope your knee gets better.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Good morning,

I will do Tabatacise today. I preordered Cathe's new dvd's last night. Did you girls ordered the dvd's or downloads. Or both?

Roxie - great job yesterday.

Debbie - good job!

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day and workout.
____

No workout for me since it's a cardio day. Knee is getting better slowly so I don't want to push it. I miss my cardio and I really want to get on my treadmill. Hopefully at the end of this week or next.

Chris- I'm so sorry to hear you are having problems with your son again. I sure hope he pulls his head out. I'll say a prayer for him and for you. I know how hard that is.

Nice workouts everyone!!! :)

Good morning,

I didn't do Tabatacise today, I ended up doing JS Belly, Buns & Thights = 15 min + Fat Burning Cardio =30 min and 10 min abs. I didn't feel like doing a lot of high impact today. Maybe I will do one tabata workout later:eek: I have to see how long they are first?

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.