CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

PHA Training :Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1: + 5 mile walk is done.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Last edited:
Hi girls:)

I'm still battling fatigue, its been a rough patch but I'm just pushing my way through it as best as I can. I just finished today's workout, walking like an exra from walking dead post workout I will be ok after I cool down and recuperate and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #26 We Make It Bounce= 16 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 192

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Strong & Sweaty- Total Body Giant Sets- Timesaver #2 Upper Body Only= 28 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 268

Total calories burned = 962:cool:

I'm afraid my MS fatigue motor skills and coordination skills aren't too good right now so once again I will have to skip personals, but I am reading everyones check ins. Have fun and fab workouts girls and as always a blessed day for: Chris ((hugs)) , Debbie, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi.:):(

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did a StudioSweat Spin From April 15 2016 tough workout not really what I wanted today felt like my legs were lead I was so tired this morning and really tired tonight.

Nora-I really think you need to back off the workouts a little.

Hi ladies!

First time for PHA Training today. Loved it! It went by so quickly, too. I also did Total Body Abs Transformer from JS's Cardio Abs DVD. Loved that one as well!

Debbie-great job again with XTrain.

Belinda-yes, that's the workout I meant. I need to go back to that one soon. Great job today!

Nora-great workouts...get some rest!

Roxie-great job with your spin workout!

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets Shoulders. I am really sore from the back/biceps workout, my biceps especially. I got really sore when I did the chest/tri's workout as well. :)

Standing Dumbbell Overhead Press: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Overhead Press: 15's - 1 set/10 reps (to failure)

Single Arm Lateral Raise: 8# - 2 sets/10 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise: 8# - 1 sets/12 reps (to failure)

Single Arm Rear Delt Flye: 10# - 2 sets/10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Flye: 10# -1 sets/14 reps (to failure)

Scarecrow: 5's - 12 reps

I also did KP&C abs and then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Have great workouts everyone!!!! Have a great weekend as well!!

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 49 min + 4 mile walk is done.

Great job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I'm still hanging in there today and fighting fatigue. I cut my workout a bit short due to watching the innauguration on TV so I got a late start on my workout. I've been reading all your check in and you ladies are rocking your workouts, bravo, well done!:);):D I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em- Timesaver #4 5 Gone= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30 Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Total calories burned= 774:cool::D

I hope all of you have a blessed day and again high fves on all your workouts this week!:)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good morning,

Ramped Up Upper Body Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 44 min + walk is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Alesia and I are going to an wine & chocolate tasting today. That should be fun :)

I just finished a short workout for today still fighting MS fatigue and working out inspite of it. Yep, I'm stubborn, LOL!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 266 Min(Warm up,Ch 1, SS1,Challenge2,SS2,Cool Down, Coaches Notes = 26 Min
Distance= 2.30 Miles Treadmil run
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

KCM 30MTF- Amped-Up Cardio- Premix- Workout #1 No Drils= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

Total calories burned= 586:);)

Belinda- Great job with your workout today with Ramped Up Upper Body Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 44 min + walk. High fives to you girlfriend well done! I hope you and Alesia have fun with your wine and chocolate tasting plans for today, sounds like fun.n Have a blessed day and have fun!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris ((Hugs + Prayers)), Debbie, Roxie, and Jodi.:D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Cathe Live Cardio Mish Mosh and a 15 minute stretch from JS on YouTube. That was a tough Live workout!

Belinda-enjoy your wine and chocolate tasting...yum!

Nora-you are stubborn! Lol! Keep up the good work!

Good Morning girls!:)

I just finished a mini workout today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 6 week Transformation- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 6 week Transformation- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Total calories burned= 488:):cool:

Have a blessed and fab Sunday girls!:D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did the Scrambled Push/Pull premix for RUUB and Concentrated Abs from JS. Great premix! You do the Chest work first which helped me to do all the push-ups on my toes.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Good morning.

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My nephew 27 years in Germany got diagnosed with cancer :( He was my son's best man at this wedding last year. Please, keep him in your prayers. Been talking to my family since I found out Saturday.

Alesia and I went a day early for the wine, cheese & chocolate tasting :D Alesia had the date wrong, lol. The owner was so amazing, she gave us both a free chocolate and wine tasting. She sent us to her chocolate & wine tasting store in Little Washington in town. It was only like 3 min away from the winery. She also chanced the date and let us take the cheese, chocolate & wine tour at another time. That was amazing for the owner, IMO! Alesia and I ended up having a blast on Saturday. The chocolate and wine was amazing :) We also ate lunch in Little Washington and we also walked around. George Washington designed the little town when he was 17 years old. The town was so pretty! We decided to go back with DH, DS and Christina.

Jodi - good job yesterday.

Nora - good job with your walk yesterday.

Waving Hi to Roxie and Debbie.

I will be back later.

Today I did Back & Chest from Ramped Up Upper Body. Went heavy and really felt it. I really like this workout.

Back
One Arm Row:
30# - 16 reps
One Arm Back Fly: 12# - 10 reps
(Did this twice through, both sides)
Pullovers: 35# - 2 sets/10 reps
Rear Delt Flys: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps rest and then did it again
T-Band Pulls: Skipped

Chest
Chest Flys:
25's - 12 reps
Push Ups: Drop sets - 12/10/8 reps

Chest Flys: 25's - 12 reps
Push Ups: 4 sets - 2/2 cnt, 2 singles
Incline Press: 25's - 16 reps
I added the incline press, just didn't feel like I did enough for chest.

Then I walked at 3% incline at a fast pace for a little over 1 mile. Worked up a good sweat.

Have great workouts everyone!! :)

I am back to report my workouts: I did Strong & Sweaty BC Mish Mosh Scrambled #2 = 44 min + JS Cardio Abs + Concentrated abs.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I just fininshed todazy's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #27 Wiggle Workout= 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Fix= 30 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 360

Strong & Sweaty PHA Training- Premix- Mishmosh # 2 Upper Body Split= 23 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 236

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Cardio Boot Camp= 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

Total calories burned = 927:)

I will attempt personals still feeling fatigued though, but will try.

Belinda- Glad you and Alesia had fun together. So sorry to hear about your nephew in Germany being diagnosed with cancer. I did say a prayer for him and will continue to do so sending prayers and well wishes. Have a blessed day and think postive thoughts for your nephew. O0ps almost missed your workout check in for today. Bravo on your workout today with Strong & Sweaty BC Mish Mosh Scrambled #2 = 44 min + JS Cardio Abs + Concentrated abs, awesome job! High fives!!!:);):D

Debbie- Great workout today with Back & Chest from Ramped Up Upper Body and a alittle more than a mile walk on a treadmil at 3% incline fast pace. Wow, killer workout girlfriend well done. Now go have a blessed day.:):)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi! have great workouts and a blessed fab Monday!:):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did a StudioSweat Spin class Saturday but this morning I was still wiped out from my family get together in Nebraska.

Nora-good job today

Belinda-sounded like you had fun

Jody-good job with your workouts

Hi ladies!

Today I did the Timesaver premix #7 for Cardio Slam and Cardio Abs from JS.

Belinda-so sorry about your nephew. So young. I hope for the best for him. I'm glad you had fun with your tasting!

Debbie-I love RUUB and I agree with you that it seems like the chest gets cheated. Great job with your weights!

Nora-great calorie burn! Sorry you're feeling so much fatigue still.

Roxie-great job with your spin workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.