Coremax Owners...

How do you like this workout? I'd really like to work on my core and this is the DVD I'm thinking of getting. Input please.

Thanks,
Shirley

I think Coremax is Awesome!!! It has 3 workouts and then 3 premixes....I've done them all now and love them. Definitely worth the purchase....:)...Carole

I really enjoy it, and find it to be very effective. As Carole says, there are not only the three workouts, but three premixes (I haven't tried those yet), so you get a lot of variety.

I love the "start at the bottom and work your way up" sequence of ab moves as well, which, if I remember correctly, is not what Cathe usually does (but what I prefer to do).

I know there is a thread in the DVD forum about how the exercises lack intensity, but I like Core Max a lot. It adds variety to the ab workouts that I already do, and I don't have to string together Cathe's older ab workouts to make one good, long ab session. To make the workouts intense, I simply make sure to squeeze the particular muscle being worked. Like Cathe says, don't get lost in a daydream.:) I also like the way Cathe starts with supermans for the lower back before moving to abs, and the way she works the abs in a specific sequence.

Pinky

Since Cathe and crew are wearing the same clothes for all 3 workouts I assume they were filmed in the same day. Ever thought about that? Ouch!

I really like it. I have only done each of the workouts once and found the first two not too brutal. The third is a different story. There were a few exercises that I don't think I did right because I wasn't feeling a burn. Next time, though...

I think this is an excellent workout. I've now done all three of the main workouts and was very pleased.

Jo

This one is a must!! You WILL get results!!
One of Cathe's best ab routines--she hit all the sections, especially those lower abs}(
Lisa

while I don't disagree that this is a good workout, I can tell that it will be one of my least used dvds. I absolutely hate working my abs, and if it isn't incorporated into the workout (a la Boot Camp) or tacked on to the end I will always find an excuse to not do it. Having to go to the extra effort of loading up a new disc? Forget it!
Tracy

I ordered this one and gym style legs, will get them hopefully within the next few hrs, am looking forward to them... I LOVE WORKING MY ABS... Rhonda

Shirley-It is an awesome DVD! I have used all three and they all work the ABS very hard and thoroughly. Even the first segment that uses no equipment is a burner. Cathe has some new great moves that I feel are going to be very effective if used on a continual basis. GET IT!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Shirley,

I really like CM alot. I especially like the slower controlled reps. I could really feel it the next day with all 3 segments. I did use my med ball on some of the exercises in segment #1 for added resistance, but it's not necessary. The exercises get in there pretty good even without added weight.

HTH
Aila

Hi Shirley,

I really like CM alot. I especially like the slower controlled reps. I could really feel it the next day with all 3 segments. I did use my med ball on some of the exercises in segment #1 for added resistance, but it's not necessary. The exercises get in there pretty good even without added weight.

HTH
Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.