Coremax (2 sections at a time)

run4fun

Cathlete
Hi!

I am doing Cathe's Hardcore Strength rotation. She has 2 coremax sections for a workout. Has anyone done this yet? How is it? Did you do them back to back, or separate them during the day?

Thanks,

Beverly

i'm not doing her rotation.. but i have done 2 core max's on several occasions. yes.. i've done them back to back.. and usually it's 3 then 2. (they are my two faves)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Hi Beverly,

No I didn't see that, but I will look tonight, I like to give my abs a good hard workout since I do them every other day, but I have done 2 sections at once....... Rhonda

Hi Beverly,
I answered your question in the Hardcore rotation checkin. I do this a lot. Today I did two of the premixes and added 10 minutes with the Bowflex for more resistance training.
Diane Sue

Do you guys think she must have filmed them all the same day, since they are wearing that same outfit? For some reason, I find this rather impressive.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the responses. I did Coremax #3 and then Coremax #1 back to back on Tuesday. I never did get sore, but it felt great.

Yes, I think she did film them all at the same time.

Beverly

Okay....you ladies have me interested. I do remember reading in the Ask Cathe forum that she worked her core for 40 min, 3 times a week before Hardcore. (If I remember right..:)) I also think the lovely Diane Sue did all 3 segments of Coremax the first time!!! WOW...I am going to try this today...2 I mean, not 3....:D ...Carole

WOW!!!

Okay...I did segment 1 and then the premix 2....40 min....wow....those dreaded planks twice....what was I thinking...:+ :7 :) Carole

RE: WOW!!!

You should try doing ALL the premixes together! In all, I think you do the roll in/out and the pikes on the ball twice, in different segments of course. Doing them all in one sitting will definately get your abs fried!}(

Brenda

RE: WOW!!!

I have done the segment 1 followed by the segment 2.I have never worked my abs during 40 minutes before but I did not feel my abs sore as I do the day after the abs of muscle max.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Mariangeles!

I did MM yesterday and woke up this morning with some serious DOMS from the AB work. I think it is those explosive crunches that she does FOREVER at the end. I pushed til I did them ALL and boy, do I feel it today! YOWSA!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.