Core Max - First Pics

Yikes!!I don't know about this one. Okay, I tried it and my feet feel like they are glued to the floor! :eek:

Okay, I'm trying this and perhaps this is a stop-action picture instead of a held pose. I can lift briefly and do it like reps. If this is a held pose, perhaps she's demonstrating her gymnastics skills. We will go from this move to a flare on the ground (you know, those things that men gymnasts do on the pommel horse and floor?) and then we will all proceed into a straddle press handstand holding our Shannon Miller pose halfway to the top. :) Some core workout, huh?

Now this picture is totally an OUTER BODY EXPERIENCE, Cathe is not human, she's from planet PLUTO, far, far away from this galaxy...I'm speechless....

I first looked at this picture thinking about how pretty Cathe looked and that I shouldn't have cut my hair so short...then noticed that she's not actually sitting on the floor!!! OMG...I'm still working on getting all the pikes done!

Cathe, you're amazing!!!

I have a yoga fusion for abs tape (can't remember the name) in which a move similar to this is done. I can't do it. Luckily that tape does have modification. This is pretty amazing though. Maybe (MAYBE) someday I'll get to this!

I might be able to do this move - if I wrap my yoga belt around my ankles and fasten it together behind my head. Then get a crane to come in from behind and lift me off the floor.

BTW, has anyone told Cathe that fingers are not part of the core area?

Sandra
-thinks she needs to do those barbell rolls at the end of SH biceps to get her fingers ready for CoreMax!

I'm just guessing, but I think they switched from the regular mikes because with the ab work she wouldn't want to lay on her back with the mike box attached. Guess we'll see in the workouts!

Hey, I decided to try this--I can actually do it, for about 2 seconds! I've been doing abs almost everyday for several weeks (Cathe's traditional ab work, planks, pilates, Cathe's newer core work, etc), I guess it's paying off. I don't think I had a smile on my face though...

WOW!! I just tried this and if it is a held position I have some serious work to do! I wonder if there is a modification for the hands...

Look at their evil little smiles }(

Love It! Love It! Love It! I can't wait to get this series! I've been really pushing myself in preparation! Keep the pics coming please...they're so inspirational and motivating! Stay well!

Sure you can do this! Do it in the bathtub in the water. It's probably easiest to keep the legs straight. You'll get strong enough in the water to eventually do it on the floor. I'm not a lightweight so if I can do it you all can do it too.

OH yes, this is a classic yoga pose. I've been trying to work up to it for some time now in one of my David Swenson yoga tapes. And I'm still not there!! uh-oh. I've decided my butt takes up too much space to lift it completely off the floor.;-)

All my god this dvd is going to be awesome. From the looks of it.

Cathe I believe you have done it once again.

thanks alot
Dlburner:9

\
Can not wait for Hardcore to be released................

This is something I learned to do as a little kid to make it look like I was levitating. Haven't done this in awhile. LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.