Cool 40's, Week of 10/23/11

Did Turbo Bar workout, I don't like it (not that it didn't make me sore)---not a fan of bar workouts (I never do the bar PM on LBB), then my dvd froze...cathe help says it's my dvd player, if there are too many of these new workouts that freeze I guess I'll have to invest in a new player :(

Mary, mow? We have snow on the ground! And leaves under the snow....had a good 7 tree branches fall from the heavy snow, one side of one of the trees (the smaller one) is sheared branches off one side. :( Have you tried the yoga ones? I'm not a fan of yoga either, not sure I'll even do them and now wondering why I got all of the workouts, I knew I wouldn't like turbo bar or the yogas. I am NOT flexible at all (never have been) and I think that's why I don't like them. When you see Turbo Bar, just look at Brenda, I look like her only worse!

Roxie, that is a tough workout! What were you thinking?

Good Afternoon,

I haven't done anything today went to a baby shower for my new great niece don't know if I will do anything tonite maybe some abs. I have gone down another jean size so I am happy about that.

Lisa-check your dvd its not your player alot of people are having the same problem and SNM knows it but won't admit it. There is something sticky on the disc DH cleaned mine this morning.

Roxie, WTG on the size! I've exchange a couple emails with SNM, the only recourse is to send the dvds back and they will play them in their player, if they work in their player, then they will do nothing. I've cleaned them several times. I finally put one that froze (HR) on to play upstairs on the new blu-ray player, it worked fine. I still can't understand why I've never had any issues with any other dvds before until these new ones that are formatted differently (you know squished unless you set your player up with the 16:4 option ---I think that's what it's called). I will say I wasn't happy with the response I got, first response ---our dvds are guaranteed for life, pls try in another player, are their any scratches, second response after I told them no scratches and I had no other player to try it on---send them back if they play in ours then it's your player. I expected let us send you a replacement and once you get the replacement dvds mail yours back. I dunno, I guess I give up. So where did you hear others are having same issues? I just don't get to read the boards these days.

Roxie, WTG on the size! I've exchange a couple emails with SNM, the only recourse is to send the dvds back and they will play them in their player, if they work in their player, then they will do nothing. I've cleaned them several times. I finally put one that froze (HR) on to play upstairs on the new blu-ray player, it worked fine. I still can't understand why I've never had any issues with any other dvds before until these new ones that are formatted differently (you know squished unless you set your player up with the 16:4 option ---I think that's what it's called). I will say I wasn't happy with the response I got, first response ---our dvds are guaranteed for life, pls try in another player, are their any scratches, second response after I told them no scratches and I had no other player to try it on---send them back if they play in ours then it's your player. I expected let us send you a replacement and once you get the replacement dvds mail yours back. I dunno, I guess I give up. So where did you hear others are having same issues? I just don't get to read the boards these days.

Lisa-its a big discussion on Videofitness.com, SNM is trying to say its the players but in that case everyone has a bad dvd player, we actually saw something on the disc. One lady threatened them said she ran her own business and she thought their customer service was horrible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.