Commit to get Fit September 2nd!!!!!

jnka825

Cathlete
Just getting us started for today!?!?

I plan on doing Intensity, double hiit and boot camp premix, plus abs.

BBL,

Kristin

Good morning Kirstin and everyone that follows today,

Thanks for starting us off this morning:) I slept in today, needed the sleep! Nice mix today, girl!

I will do legs Disc 12 and JM30DS today.

I will be back later.

Morning ladies...

Had a great time at school with DDs yesterday (Liv tagged along, of course). Amaya's little buddy is so sweet and she brought Amaya a gift (a sparkly notebook with the letter A on it)! I think Amaya will enjoy helping her out this year. Her bff also came home with us and stayed for pizza. This will be the first year since kindergarten that they won't be in the same class. They were both sad, but I think it may be a good thing. They will be in middle school next year and who knows if they will have classes together.

Kristin - Sweet Jesus!! LOL! That's some wo you have planned. Work, work!! Sheesh, can't believe the school still does not have power:confused: What town is it in again? I feel for teachers having to use their own money to buy supplies for other people's children...WTH!! I really don't get that logic. Hope you're getting some good sales:) The flashlight peeing is hilarious!

Deb - Wow...how was your cardio barre class? I still can remember the pain from Cathe's class at RT! I'm so looking forward to that DVD. Man, I'm so glad I stumbled upon Cathe:D If only I had found her sooner...

Belinda - I gave my knees a rest today...no cardio until Sunday if all feels well. I just ordered a new step (I had the small one and I want the full size one for the new series) which should be here today. Would love to give it a spin;) ^5s on sleeping in today. I set my alarm for 1/2 hour later than usual since my wo was short, but still managed to wake up before the darn thing went off! Say hi to Alesia for me...and tell her I still think moving to NYC would be awesome for her!

BBL

Hi all,
Sorry I am mostly in lurked mode until I come back. Plan for today: water park max and magic kingdom max. My feet are started to get used to all the walking and carrying of toddlers.
Have a great day everyone!!!
:->

helened said:
Hi all,
Sorry I am mostly in lurked mode until I come back. Plan for today: water park max and magic kingdom max. My feet are started to get used to all the walking and carrying of toddlers.
Have a great day everyone!!!
:->

Have a fun time!

Just finished Intensity premix double hiit plu sboot camp and No equip abs. I wish I was doing Helene's workout instead! :p

My building has power now. I took the boys with me to finish up loose ends in my room and make photocopies for the first week. I feel a bit more prepared now, lol.

Deb- I got the copies for the first day for free. I sent DH to go get them made because he had to pick up an order for worm and they messed his order up royally. This was the second time they messed up one of his work orders. He raised a little hell and my copies were free :D

Helene- are you doing the Disney water parks? I loved Blizzard Beach.Didn't go there last April, but on my honeymoon. It was great.

Trish- That was very thoughful of your daughter's buddy to give her a little gift. It must be a cool feeling to be the "big" buddy. We found out Nikolas' teacher yesterday too. He has some of the same friends that were in his kindergarten class. I am hoping he will be fine. Last year it was a little rough in the beginning, especially with the aftercare. We took Chris to his preschool class today to meet the teacher and all I have to say is I am glad I do not do drop offs. He was a little sad and clingy. He wanted to see Miss Erin, his old teacher. We went and said hello and he gave her a big hug. Next week will be a little rough! Hoping for the best!

Belinda- How are you liking JM? Are you seeing good results? How would you describe her workouts?

Hello to everyone that follows!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.