Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hey guys. Thanks for the compliments on my new hairstyle. It is pretty easy to maintain, although, I haven't washed my hair yet. I got red/bronze highlights and I want them to set it before washing my hair. Yesterday was a rest day. I just felt sluggish. . . TOTM is coming. I went shopping for my classroom at the teacher store. I always end up buying more than I need because they have such cute and creative decorations and "teacher things" lol. My younger DS came with me. He likes to help me pick out stuff for my classroom.

Today's workout was ICE To the Mat. I am seeing some nice definition in my legs doing legs twice a week (one is the mat workout only, the other is the leg cardio workouts). DS's team won the playoff game Wednesday. Tonight they play the semi-final. If they win, they move on to the championship next week. They also have a tournament this weekend. A lot of baseball these last two weeks, lol.

Belinda- I knew Crunch had dvds! I think I had a VHS a long time ago.

Deb- I just saw that acai bowl on the news. It looks interesting.

Okay, I promised my neighbor I would bake a cake for her mom's 60th birthday. I need to do that and then get ready for dinner and baseball.

tomorrow I have my mom with me because my dad is going upstate to get his boat ready (at my uncle's house) for a fishing trip, so I am not sure I will be able to post between the baseball and everything else, but I am determined to get a workout in :).

Kristin

Hi,

Today we walked my son's dog who we are dog sitting. I also did ICE Meltdown bi's. I overslept today but it felt good:)

Belinda - I think I even received some kind of gadget with the dvds (can't remember what) ordered from QVC along time ago.

Kristin - You have a busy day tomorrow! Good luck to your DS, I hope he wins:)

Goodnight:)

Fly-by check-in for me. I picked up my mom at 8 and did a quick workout (X10 fat burning circuit) because I knew I would not get it done later. Making breakfast now and heading to the baseball tournament.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Kristin

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did the Fat Burning Workout for Dummies w/Gay Gasper plus pilates abs.

Kirstin - have fun with your family today. I love the older Crunch workouts :) I used to have them on VHS too.

Debbie - you did? QVC didn't ship to Germany :( I started buying form the since I am back in the US :) They do have some great deals sometimes with extras.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Hi,

Today I did ICE bootcamp and we walked the dog. We waited until after dinner and it was still too humid! I'm sure in a few months I will be missing the hot weather;)

Belinda - I wonder if QVC ships to Europe now? Do they have their own shopping channel? I don't watch very often because when I do I'm easily convinced it is something I could useo_O same with informercials.

Kristin - I hope your son did well:)

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Physique 57 360 is done :) I will add more barre workouts into mix :)

Debbie - there is a German QVC, but they sell European stuff :( My sister buys a lot from QVC :) Workout dvd's are not as big in Europe as it's in the US.

Maybe I will do some yoga later? BBL!

Hey guys. Today I was supposed to do Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast, but I got my period (finally) and I just didn't feel about to any cardio. Instead I did Xtrain Legs premix with all the leg work (standing, barre, ball and floor). My legs are fried.

DS's team won both games yesterday and are starting today in 1st place. We shall see how it goes. Had a good time with my mom yesterday. I ended up taking her to the movies after DS's games. We saw Pete's Dragon. The boys weren't interested in seeing it. I loved the original as a kid, even had the record with all the songs. I liked to remake. It was obviously different (not a musical, different characters), and it made me cry a bit, but I really enjoyed it. My mom had a so-so day. I picked her up, literally two minutes after my dad left and when I got to the house, she was crying because she was afraid she was going to be all alone. She said she was so happy to see me because she didn't want to be alone. It broke my heart. I didn't tell my dad. . . don't know if I will. I am afraid it will stress him out even more.

Deb- I love the summer, of course, but the humidity is gross. It is frizzing up my hair too, lol.

Belinda- Gay Gasper. . . what a name!

BBL

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did ICE Meltdown tri's it was just about all I could fit in. I went to the Farmer's market, food store, in-laws pool and cooked the rest of the day.

Belinda - I wanted to do barre today but didn't have the time for it:(

Kristin - So sorry about your Mom, it breaks my heart too:( My Mom is going through a lot with my Aunt and vents to me, it is just a terrible disease. Congratulations to your son!!

Good morning,

I will do more barre workouts this week.

Kirstin - so heartbreaking to see your mom cry :( It's making me cry :( Congratulations on your son :) That's fantastic! Gay Gasper is a really good instructor :)

Debbie - sounds like you had a busy day yesterday with cooking, shopping. I'll bet the pool felt good after all that.

I will be back later to report my workout. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Workout for this morning : T25 BETA Upper Focus + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Timesaver Premixes:
#1 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 27:56, I also did AOLM premix: Double floor cardio again :( I must have forgotten to mark it as done on my workout sheet, lol :) Oh well! I done that one twice now:D

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Hey guys. ICE Chiseled Upper Body done. I worked out earlier today. Yesterday DS's team lost. It was a long day of games. Today, I did a bit of cleaning and then went to the beauty store for some makeup and hair products. I ended up taking DS to Cold Stone Ice Cream after and treated us to small ice creams.

Belinda- Wow! You killed it with the workouts today! Nice job!

Deb- sounds like you had a busy day! It is heartbreaking, this disease. I feel as though even though in my head I know what will ultimately happen, when I see signs of it happening, my heart still breaks. :(.

BB tomorrow,
Kristin

Hi,

Today I took an ab class at the gym (the TRX class was cancelled) & did 20 min. on the stair climber. The new gym doesn't even have steps. I'm guessing it's a big expense.

Belinda - Wow, you did a great job with your workouts today! Do you miss any of the workouts since you are trying to do them once?

Kristin - I forgot to say I want to see Pete's Dragon too! I saw the original but don't remember too well. I'm still surprised when my MIL will ask me where my DH is and he just said goodbye to her 2 minutes before:( We sometimes take separate cars.

Got today's workout in, which was ICE Rock'm Sock'm, plus icy core 1. It was a nice sweaty workout. I have some preparing to do for work and bills to pay. Not sure what I will get done. As motivated as I am, I could just rest all day too, lol. DS is having his friend over in a little while. I might be able to get work done while they are playing in the backyard.

Deb- I watched the old Pete's Dragon 100s of times when I was a kid. I even rented it and had the boys watch it. One of my favorite Disney movies. At Disney World at the Electric Parade at night the final float is Elliot and Pete. I got teary-eyed when I saw it, lol.

Waving hello to Belinda. How is Brawler doing these days?

Kristin

Good morning,

I just finished T25 BETA Core Cardio and P57 Express 30 min Full Body workout. I forgot how tough P57 Express FB workout was on my butt
:eek:

Kirstin - the therapy seems to help Brawler :) He has therapy twice a week. Good job this morning.

Debbie - what workouts would I miss, lol? I like everything I do and bought so far :) Nice job yesterday.

I am done for today, I think? BBL!

Hi,

Today I did Lean Legs & abs (but skipped the abs since I did yesterday). I went out with my SILs and the girl who cuts my hair (she is bff with one of my SIL) they are funny they argue so much. They have become total opposites (maybe they always were:confused:.

Belinda - I haven't done P57 in a long time but always loved them. I always wonder when I open a dvd that I bought along time ago, if it will work and if not, now what:)

Kristin - I recently came across an old box of VHS tapes in the basement that the boys watched. I will check and see if Pete's Dragon is in the collection.

Good afternoon,

I did Focus T25 BETA Core Speed, so far my favorite workout in T25 :) I also did Power Body: Fit to Dance with Christi Taylor = 70 min.

Debbie - amazing job on your workout. Why wouldn't your workouts work? P57 steaming still have all them on their site :) I my butt is sore today. Pull them out, girl :)

I need to hurry up, need to take my dog to therapy. BBL!

Hi,

Today I did Great Glutes, the floorwork is tough didn't think I would be able to do it all. I've haven't been sleeping well so hopefully tonight I will.

Belinda - I'm sorry I wasn't clear, I meant I have dvds that I haven't opened yet and should have tried when they arrived to make sure they work. I always think Shaun T's workouts would be high impact. Is T25?

Kristin - Is this your last week before school? I watched NJHW today and so much drama already.

Debbie - LOL :) T25 has a modifier, she is very good. Gets my HR up. I think, you should open your dvd's. That's what I am doing. You wouldn't believe how many unused dvd I still have :(

Good evening,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. My husband and I are taking a staycation :p we can't go on vacation with Brawler, he is getting therapy twice a week. So we decided to stay home and take it easy :)

This morning I did T25 BETA Speed 2.0 and 2. Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes:#4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 61:58.

Good job on your workouts, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.