Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hey guys. Just finished Low Impact Series TBTUB. I have not done that workout in a long time. I forgot what some of the exercises were, lol. It was a good workout. Now I have to straighten up around the house, go food shopping and bake DS and DH their birthday cake. Their birthday is tomorrow, but DS has a baseball game (shocker) and so we are celebrating his birthday today with my parents and his friends and then tomorrow we are going to take some of his teammates out for pizza to celebrate again.

Deb- love that title! I think I suffer from calorie amnesia, hahaha!

Belinda- Wow! I cannot believe, but then again, can believe you are almost at your goal of 200. That is amazing. You have been killing it!

BBL

Kristin

Good afternoon,

P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance + T25 Speed 1.o. is done.

Kirstin - I am getting there :) Nice job today.

I will be back later.

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class and did ICE tri's meltdown. For some reason the tri's on the meltdown are so hard for me. I'm only working 2 days this week so happy about that:)

I bought the best blueberries at Costco and they were even organic. I usually don't buy fruit their (except bananas) may have to start.

Belinda - The other day I saw so many RV's on the road and was thinking about you.

Kristin - I can't believe it's their birthday's again seems like just yesterday;) Have fun & eat cake:)

Waves hi to Cookie & Kelly

Goodnight:)

Hey guys. Just finished ICE LIS2. I really didn't feel like working out today. I had scheduled the entire workout to do, but settled on cardio 2. At least I did something, right?

Deb- August seems to come and go so fast. I need time to slow down a bit. Last night I was showing videos of when DS was 3 and 4. . . where did that time go?

Belinda- nice job on the workout.

Has Cathe said when she will start filming the new series?

BBL

Kristin

Hey girls,

T25 TB Circuit and P90X2 is done.

I decided I will not preorder Cathe's new workouts. I don't need more high impact circuit style workouts, I don't use the once I already have :( From the clips that someone posted on the forum, the workouts look similar to her other stuff :( I have enough Cathe dvd's. I never regret canceling RWH. Luckily my friend has them and I had a chance to give them a whirl. I am in the progress of going through all my Cathe's dvd and only keep only the ones that I love :) I always can rent them on Amazon :) I am on a no buying challenge :p

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi,

Today, I didn't have much time to workout so I did ICE blizzard blast from Rock 'm Sock 'm kickbox. It was tough but it is short so not so bad.

Belinda - I didn't know you can rent Cathe dvds on Amazon, that is a great way for you to try! I really need to go through my dvds or at least keep notes on which one's I love or don't.

Kristin - Cathe really didn't say when she would start filming but I had the feeling they were starting rehearsals soon.

Good morning,

My friend wanted me to workout with her today. We did Country Heat Basic Conditioning = 24 min + Wild Goose Chase = 28 min. OMG, those are so much fun and I am sweating buckets. I don't even like Country Music:D They are so much fun :)

Debbie - yes, you can rent Cathe's workouts on Amazon. You also can buy her dvd's at Walmart. I find most of my dvd's are collecting dust, Cathe has way to many :) How are different are her new workouts compared to her others? Cath's new workouts look similar to her other workouts in the clip someone posted to me.

I will be back later. Now I need to get my workout in :)

Hey guys. Took the boys to see Suicide Squad with a friend and her kids. It was good, but a little too dark if you ask me. Anyway. . . I did get my workout in after the movie. I didn't feel like doing cardio, but had RWH UBC. I did the premix without the cardio blasts and added abs. . . It was a good workout and I still had my heart rate up there and sweat dripping.

So Cathe had a chat session on Facebook yesterday. I asked her when she thinks she would start filming and about the cast. She could not give details about either yet. I guess we will wait and see.

Belinda- I don't blame you for skipping the preorder. Why bother when you are not sure if you will be able to do the workouts? Plus with your collection. ..

Deb- that blizzard blast is a nice cardio workout for sure. The first part feels like it takes forever to get through, lol.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Kirstin - the new workouts are circuit style workouts. I have enough Cathe circuit workouts. I think these workouts are similar to her others. I have to stop adding more dvd's to my already huge collection :) I don't get why Cathe isn't giving details about the start of the filming or about the cast?

Hi,

Today I did sprints at the gym on the track & had it all to myself which is nice. There have been 2 cases of woman being killed while jogging & it is so scary to even consider working out, outside:( One of the cases was very close to an area where I grew up and was considered a good neighborhood.

Belinda - My SIL loves country music and years ago used to do the Firm workouts she doesn't workout anymore. I was thinking of telling her about BB country workouts it might just be her thing. Do you think they are too advanced?

Kristin - I was wondering about that movie. I'm assuming all of the blizzard blast are different? Do you start school before labor day?

Waves hi to everyone

Debbie - there is a tutorial to break down the moves in CH. I dived right into the workout, I had not problem keeping up. It's fast pace. I am not a country fan. My ears bleed. These music is upbeat and modern country. I heard about those two runners. So sad :(

Hey guys. It is soooo hot and humid out. DH is taking my older DS to a baseball tournament out of state. The next few days it will just be me and my younger DS and Baxter, of course. I wanted to go, but I didn't want to leave Baxter again. I know my dad would have watched him, but I didn't want to burden him with it again so soon.

Anyway, I just finished ICE To the Mat. My legs are fried!

Belinda- I agree, I don't understand why she couldn't give a roundabout month for when filming would start or who the cast might be. I almost felt that she was annoyed I asked, TBH:oops:. She said that she doesn't like to give those details because anything could change between now and the time they film. I don't know.

Deb- I know the stories about those two joggers being assaulted and killed is awful. I know that I don't even feel comfortable walking my dog anymore. I still do it, but I am hyper-aware of who and what is around me. Sad we have to live this way.

Okay, I will bb later.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & did a 10 min. butt & thigh blast it was ok maybe if it were longer. I'm off tomorrow going to see my friends w/my SIL in Long Island again (one couldn't make it last time) depending on the weather it will either be beach or movie & mexican food for dinner.

Belinda - I didn't like country music for the longest time, now I like a few songs. When we visited Nashville TN they played country music in the streets in town.

Kristin - It will be nice for you to spend one on one with your younger son. It seems too hot/humid to watch baseball;) I would hope Baxter would scare away someone with the wrong intentions but your right it sad we have to live this way.

Hey guys. Just finished my workout. I honestly did not feel like working out today, but I pushed through it. I did Xtrain HS (no conditioning plus core 1 premix). I planned to workout every day this month focusing on either weights or cardio. . . I am beginning to think I may need a rest day here and there. If I feel like I'm not into it tomorrow, I am taking a rest day.

Last night I took DS to a carnival. It was a lot of fun. It was $20 for his bracelet and there were plenty of rides, it was worth it. He also won at one of the games, so he was happy. Then it started to pour, so we left. The good thing is it started to rain as I was ready to leave, lol. Anyway, we had crazy thunderstorms last night. Today it is supposed to feel like over 100 degrees. I plan on spending my day in the pool.

Deb- I think having the dog would deter most attackers. . . but who knows these days. I feel like everyone is nuts these days. . .

Belinda- I'm hearing a lot of positive feedback about Country Heat. It is not my type of workout though. I am not a dancer, lol.

BBL,

Kristin

Hey girls,

I did my workouts earlier, just getting around to post. I did P90X2 R.A.P Upper and Tracie Long Focus Series Power Up. I also walked 4 miles.

Kirstin - I felt the same way about CH :p Just for the record, I am not a country girl :) My ears bleed every time I hear country music:p Aleisa did it with us and she liked it too. It's a lot of fun! I am not a dancer either. Glad you and your son had fun at the carnival. It's close to 100's :( Way to hot.

Debbie - what did you end up doing today? Hope it was a fun one. LOL, I am still don't like country music :) For some reason, the music in CH is up beat and modern. Alesia said, it's like country club music :) She knew almost every song in the workout.

Good night, everyone.

Hi,

I took a rest day. I felt like we were in the car all day, which isn't a bad thing because it was so hot. We didn't go to the beach just too hot. We went to go see Bad Moms, it was a really funny movie! We went back to the Mexican restaurant that is in the town Kristin works. On top of that we had ice cream. Not a good eating day LOL.

Belinda - You did alot of workouts on this hot day:)

Kristin - The movies we went to was at the Tanger Outlets. We didn't shop but looks like a really nice place and so colorful. It's hard to have energy to work out with the heat but kudos on getting it done.

Hi girls,

I am done with P90X2 RAP Lower and T25 stretch :)

Debbie - glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. It's hot here too.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Hi there!
We finally closed on the new house on July 20 and then sold the other one on the 22nd. Made for a mad dash of moving, esp. since I was contracted to work the 18-19. Anyway, got things to the house, and then I had to leave the 25-29 for work. Came home and left for OBX early on the 31st, and now tomorrow we're going home. Its been a whirlwind. This is the first summer none of our kids could come to OBX, and we missed them. Friends came and one of my sisters with her husband. My mom always comes with us.
I read over the last two pages of posts, and you ladies are killing it with the workouts. Wow!
Belinda, 200 done? That's amazing. You must be so pleased, plus feeling good as a result. I'm with you on not wanting/needing high impact any more.
Kristin, the darlings do grow up so fast. The days are long but the years are short. I totally get what you're saying about wanting some time/space. Parenting can be overwhelming.
Deb, running sprints in this heat?!! I heard it was hot and humid at home, so how are you doing that? Sounds like you made it to the RT again. How many have you done now? Hope you had a great time.
I've been walking a lot here on the beach and getting in a lot of miles. I need to get in more weight work tho. Was thinking of ordering a dvd from the fit tower set, but I think I'm going to skip it. I really don't need more, and the price seemed high for a 34 min workout. Sad, since this may be the first Cathe one I don't get.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.