Commit to get FIT & LEAN for November!

Morning everyone,

Today is cario day, not sure what I will do today?

Lori - what you don't have lulu paants for running? I guess, you gonna have to buy a pair, lol. Yeah, on the house. I agree, I wouldn;t buy another older home. Congrats! I am sure Cathe will run another xmas sale for STS. It's an awesome program.

Debbie - will keep your FIL in my thought and prayers. That's a lot of weight he lost in 2 weeks. Glad your power is pack on.

Kirstin - I just saw it on TV that you have guys have snow. What's up with that? That's s awful about the gas situation. And now the snow. (((HUGS)))

I will be back later.

Hi ladies. Woke up to four inches of snow. DS school cancelled, mine didn't even have a delay. I was driving on unplowed roads this morning. It was a bit of a slippery commute. Thankfully, I got there in one piece, lol.

So I did GS BSB. Getting a nice pump in the arms always feels good. Did you guys see in the new workouts forum, SNM announced that they should be sending the Xtrain workouts to the duplicators in two weeks :eek::eek: I am hoping to have this series before Christmas, yea!!!!

Belinda- my county is now doing what NJ is doing. . . odd and even days. License plates that end with odd numbers can get gas on odd days, and vice versa. Hopefully things will get better. I have a little over a half a tank left.

Deb- we are joining NJ in the odd even day gas rationing. It was supposed to be better by now. People are in panic mode, I swear, that is what is driving this.

Lori- I am thinking that locusts are next, lol. Seriously, it is getting freaking. Either it is the end of days, or global warming. . .

Cookie- how is everything going? I hope things are getting better. How is your mom?

Good night everyone.
Kristin

Hey Girls

Quick check in before I go to sleep. Today's workout was 4DS shoul,bics and tris, 20 min interval run, 4DSBC and some of leaner legs. Tomorrow it's suppose to be warm so I'm gonna run outside and after lunch I will be heading to my parents house for the long weekend. I should get some nice hilly runs there:)

Belinda** I have lots of running crops but no pants. Shocking I know! Maybe Santa will bring me a pair:)...or two ;)

Kristin** the snow didn't last long around here. It rained all day so it lived a short life. I would have rathered it just stayed, instea of misty rain all day. I haven't had a good hair day in forever!

I will bb in the morning

Lori:)

'Evening!
Belinda, how's your foot doing? I'm guessing since you did kickboxing, it is doing better. I have her first and second one, but still haven't done the second one yet. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't at least a year old! How is #3?
Kristin, I heard locusts and plagues were coming soon! It is crazy. Did it start to melt at all? Who watches your son when he doesn't have school and he does?
Lori, a new house would be wonderful. While I still like mine, I do think about getting a smaller new one. Have you started packing yet?
Deb, glad it was only a short interval w/o power. How's your fil doing?
SED meeting all day today, dinner meeting tonight and meetings again tomorrow. Got in a couple miles but that was it.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I did a really quick upper body workout. Catch up isn't fun & now we take my MIL to the hospital everynight so that is tough. My FIL will be in the hospital for at least a week while they run tests.

Belinda - So which cardio did you decide on? How is your MIL doing?

Lori - You do need to put long lulu's on your Christmas list especially if you are moving to a colder place;) My FIL has lost over 100lbs in the last year but they are concerned about the 26lbs because it came off too fast. He was a big man but we tease him that he lost a person.

Kristin - The odd/even days help so much, but sounds like your conserving so that's good. We had a couple of inches of snow but it quickly melted TG! It's terrible that some people still don't have power. Did you hear they ran out of poles:confused: I didn't catch that X-train is going to the duplicator thanks for the info.

Cookie - All this talk about houses :D after this week my fantasy is to pack up & move South:) My vacation seems like it was years ago:confused: With all those meeting I'm sure your doing the countdown till the weekend;)

Amelia - You must be busy making pies for the holidays or do you only make cakes?

Goodnight:)

Morning girls, talk about MIA:eek:

I'm doing good. Just got back from a little vacation yesterday and its back to the grind this morning. We went to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburge Tennessee. It was a nice little get a way...but we are all sick with chest colds and coughs:rolleyes: hopefully we will all feel better in a few days without any doctors visits...sigh

ok..so I've got to get ready for work (blah) and get the kids up and going -but I will come back on here later to catch up with you guys:)

Morning everyone,

Ended up taking a rest day. Wasn't feeling good, my sinus are acting up again.Today I will do D15 (BB).

Amelia - glad you had a wonderful vacation. Hope you don't get sick.

Debbie - will keep your FIL in my thoughts & prayers. Hang in there. My MIL isn't doing so well. They moved her to Hospic and she has a hard time breathing. It's not looking good.

Cookie - my foot is doing a little better, but a night I feel like I stepped on a sharp rock, that's how painful it is. I don't have Susan Chung's #2 or 1. I do like her new dvd.
Lori - I love the 4DS. Nice job yesterday. I am still sore from my chest workout this week. It's all goodl. What you don't have running pants? LOL, I think Santa will bring you some lulu running pants.

Kirstin - that's awful about the gas situation. I feel your pain. Come to WV we have plenty gas here. Looks like we have Xtrain for xmas.

I will see you later. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hi,

I went to yoga today & starting to feel DOMS already. We went to visit my FIL tonight & he has C. diff which is an infection of the colon. It is contagious so we need to wear gowns it is caught a lot of times in the hospital & this is his 4th time there in a 1 1/2 years:confused: so wonder why they would keep him.

Belinda - Sorry didn't realize your foot was hurting so bad at night:( It's tough seeing our parents get old. You deserve a rest day:)

Amelia - Looks like you had a nice vacation. Hopefully you & your family recover quickly from the colds.

Waves hi to everyone, BBT

Good Morning:)

What a sleep I had last night! Went to bed before 11 and didn't get up until 8:30 and the baby was still sleeping then.

We drove to my parents house yesterday and on the way DS got sick. I thought it was car sickness but last night he was sick again. He hasnt thrown up since so Im not sure what this is all about. I just hope no one else catches it.

Yesterday's workout was AB, 30 mins on the TM and the remaining sections of LL that I missed the day before....which wasn't much. I had planned to run out here today but its soooooo windy! I brought CF and some other workouts with me so I will just do that unless this wind dies down.

Ameila** Sounds like you had a nice little vaca!

Belinda** i remember when you had all that trouble with your sinuses a few years ago. It took you a long time to get some answers and to feel better:confused:. Hopefully this is nothing like that!

Cookie** Im not packing until I know we are going forsure and that means DH's must be graduated! LOL I think we will have lots of time to pack afer we come home from the graduation, plus I think the movers do most of it. Everyone is still very negative though. His mother thinks I am staying here until the house is sold. That's not happening.

Deb** Wow...that's a lot of weight to lose! That is almost a full person, your right! Do you have all of your christmas displays up?:D

I will bbl to report my workout! Have a good day!

Morning,

DH is off work until Tuesday. Today is his bday. Not sure if I get a workout in?

Debbie - still praying for your FIL. Good job yesterday on your yoga.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hey everyone. Yesterday was a rest day for me. We ended up taking my older DS to a PTA dance at his school. He was nagging me to go. I really didn't want to. I cannot stand PTA moms, lol, I know that sounds awful. Anyway. . . the girl he likes was there. He is always talking about her and how he wants her to be his girlfriend (mind you he is 7). I saw her first, and I thought that she was the reason he wanted to go in the first place. I told him I saw her and he didn't care. He didn't even say hello to her when he did see her. When I tucked him in bed I asked him why he didn't say hello to her and he said, "I was having fun with my friends." LOL. I gained a lot of insight about boys at that moment. . . too bad it is years too late, lol. I am already married for 12 1/2 years. I could have used this insight in junior high though.

Anyway. . . today's workout was LIC (the original) premix cardio blast timesaver, plus the abs section. I am going to jump in the shower in a bit. We are going to a friend's house tonight.

Getting excited about Thanksgiving. I canot believe it is less than two weeks away. We are going to my brother's fiance's parents' house. It will be good because I won't be isolated with my crazy sister. I also got tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. It will be the first time my younger DS goes. We are going with Jessica and her family on 12/7.

Lori- congrats on the sleep. Your DS could have just had a slight stomach bug. Both of my DS will sometimes have that where they throw up two times and then they are done. Wish I were that lucky, lol. I catch a stomach bug and it is an ugly, ugly display.

Belinda- Happy Birthday to your DH. Are you doing anything special today? The gas situation seems to be better with the odd/even rationing. I didn't have to wait on any line yesterday, so that was a big plus. Not sure why it is still like this though. . . the Governor said it would be better by now.

Deb- Sorry to hear about your FIL. That is awful. I did hear about the pole situation, WTH! LI pays the highest amount in electric bills in the nation. . . and they run out of poles? Disgusting. SO many people are still without power. Luckily it is warming up and not staying too cold. The last two days it was so cold. I can't imagine not having heat.

Amelia- I bet you are going to be busy the next two weeks with Thanksgiving coming up. Is the situation better at work or is your boss still being a jerk?

Cookie- When DS doesn't have school my dad will watch him or DH will work from home. If all else fails, I take the day. I really did not want to take the day with all the time we already missed. I feel as if every student's brain has turned to mush. .. what will happen after the holidays begin?!?!?!!!!!

Okay, off to shower.

Kristin

Hi,

I did B&G today. It seems like everyone was out yesterday & today in the stores there are so many crowds & cars everywhere. I guess gas conservation is over;) plus everyone is tired of sitting at home. A few times at work I thought for sure it was the week before Christmas with people almost stepping on me:p

Lori - I caught up on my sleep today and a nap too! As your baby gets older the good thing is more sleep but I guess if DS is sick that could change everything:( After I did B&G I thought I should have done LL always forget that I really like that one.

Belinda - Send birthday wishes to your DH & have fun!!!

Kristin - Cute story about DS, aww by middle school the girls start chasing the boys:eek: I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already now I plenty of room in my freezer for a big turkey:)

Amelia & Cookie - Hope your having a great weekend!

Enjoy:)

Another good sleep last night...maybe we should come here more often:eek:. Sadly enough this might be my last trip before we leave. I won't be here anymore without DH cause I only have two more weekends home and next weekend I am going out with the girls. The weekend after that I will probably be organizing stuff for our trip:D.

It's so windy here! Worse now then it was yesterday. I wasn't going to run outside yesterday b/c it was so windy but I thought about it some more and decided to go. It wasn't to bad at first b/c the wind was at my back. I text my niece and asked her to pick me up (cause I was going to keep running in one direction) but she didn't answer me so I turned around. It was pretty windy on the way home but I survived. I did 14 k and I was happy with that. I was really hoping for a longer run while I was here but it certainly won't be happening today. Cross my fingers for tomorrow though. Today I'll do one of the DVDs that I brought with me.

Belinda** did you do anything special for DH's birthday? There comes a point in time where we don't enjoy birthdays as much as we use to! Lol

Kristin** thats a cute story! Lol. I don't think we will ever figure men out but we've got it pretty good cause I wouldn't want to have to figure a women out either. I always tell DH that we are crazy....it's just that some are crazier then others. I wouldn't like to think that I am on the lower end of crazy but who knows...crazy people don't really know they are crazy now do they?:eek:

Deb** it's usually madness around town a day before a holiday....like today the stores will be nuts. It's like everyone thinks they are going to starve to death just b/c the stores are closed for one day.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Hi everyone. I just finished AT. I love this workout so much because it reminds me of the last road trip with all of you :). DH says he wants to tone up and wants me to help him, so I am about to have him do a circuit workout for the first time. Wish me luck, lol.

Last night we had a blast at my friend's house, but I had a bit too much Skinny girl Cosmo, and I woke up with a slight headache. I felt a lot better after drinking two bottles of water and I had a delicious bagel, lol. For some reason whenever I am a bit hung over bread always makes me feel better, lol.

Anyway. . .

Lori- when I used to run, I hated running against the wind, especially if it was strong. I would feel as if I was not moving forward, lol. Good job! I think we women become har dto figure out after we hook the guy, lol. I am still amystery to Dh, lol.

Deb- Nice job with B&G. I haven't done that one in such a long time and it such a good workout. I think people are just so caught up in wanting something "good" to look forward to that they are rushing to bring the holidays on. I am not looking forward to shopping in stores, lol.

Okay, off to "train" DH. Wish me luck.

Kristin

Hi,

I took today as a rest day & am about to hop in bed so tired. We went out to dinner last night, there was a wait so we had a drink at the bar not good for me to drink without food so I woke up with a headache:( We had my MIL over for Sunday sauce she ate really good.

Lori - It's tough running against the wind makes the workout so much harder. Was it your Thanksgiving this weekend? I'm going to pick-up my turkey tomorrow:) How is your Mom taking the move?

Kristin - I should have went for a bagel too but you know NY has the best bagels;) I think your DH will have DOMS tomorrow LOL.

Belinda - How was DH's birthday?

Waves hi to Amelia & Cookie

I am still at my parents house. I'm suppose to be going back today but both of my boys have a stomach bug. Not good! I don't know if I should attempt the 75 mins drive alone b/c if someone throws up again....or poops up their back, I'm in for it. I was sitting in bed last night with ds and when I asked him what was wrong he threw up all over me. Then when the baby woke up this morning he had his poop done through everything and a smell I have never smelled before! He's eating now but not like he normally does.

Yesterday ended up being a rest day. It was way to windy and time just got away from me. Not b/c I was doing anything important. It's not windy now but it's COLD...I'm hoping it will warm up some.

Kristin** I've always wanted to try those skinny girl cosmos but I'm afraid I won't like them and it will just be a waste. So every time I go to the liquor store I just pick up the same stuff. I'm suppose to be going out Saturday night but it depends on this virus in my house. With any luck, I'll get it.

Deb** my mom keeps talking about the move but she isn't negative like dh's parents. They simply don't want us to go. They've had dh in the same town with them forever and the boys. They see the bad in everything. They don't think we should go yet, they think I should stay while dh goes first, they don't think we should buy a house with a basement appt, they don't think we should rent our house....the list goes on. Sure it kind of makes sense that I could stay till the house sells, go back to work and get enough hours that when I move I can get unemployment again but I don't care to spend another 6 months alone. They are being totally selfish about it. Any concerns they have are for their own sakes. I have a ex coworker who is interested in renting my house. I'm sure that they will think that is a terrible idea to but I'd rather that then have the house sitting there for 6 months with no one in it. I just wish the house would sell and none of this would really be a concern. Anyway....I could go on and on...

I will bbl today. I will probably go for a run in the next couple of hours. Even if its to cold I can always go for a small one. It never seems that bad once the body warms up.

TTM all done! I have some papers to grade and then at six I have a dentist appt. . .. root canal :eek::(. I had booked an evening appt. because I thought I was working today, but I forgot we were off due to Veteran's Day. Now I have been dreading it all day. Would have changed the appt if I had remembered.

Anyway. . . not much else to report. Spent my day cleaning and then TTM. Have work to do and I don't feel like doing it, lol. It will get done though. First, I need to shower. I stink!!!

Lori- I am ot a fan of margaritas, but I love Skinnygirl margaritas. Go figure. I have had a few Cosmos but they taste too sweet to me. Skinnygirl cosmo is perfect for my taste. Anyway. . . it is a sneaky drink because you do not realize you've had enough until all of a sudden you are slurring your words and feel a bit looser, lol. Bethenny (the creator of the drink) calls it the panty dropper, and I have to agree, lol.

Deb- DH found this new bagel place right by our house and they have the best bagels ever. It is dangerous for it to be so close, lol. Before they opened the only other place around here was a dump. . . just very dirty, so I never went there. BTW- wine always gives me a headache the next day.

Okay, off to shower.

Kristin

Hi,

It was a busy day today forgot it was a holiday so the stores were so busy. I didn't have time for a workout but I did a lot of walking & on my feet all day. I made an appointment for spin tomorrow so it forces me to get my w/o in.

The gas station was empty, it wasn't my day but I would have been cutting it close maybe the odd/even day is over:confused:

Lori - OMG two of them sick at once and lots of cleaning up to do:( I hope they are feeling better and you dodge the germs:) I don't blame you for wanting to go sooner than later especially since you & DH have been away from each other. Maybe MIL feels DH will come back and visit more often if you stay behind:confused:

Kristin - Ugh on the dentist appt. you have spent a lot of time at the dentist this year, hopefully this will be the last one for awhile. Sometimes I'll take out the middle of the bagel (dough part) & I don't feel as guility. Now I really want one:D Is the odd/even day helping at the gas stations for you?

Waves hi to everyone

'Morning!
Belinda, ow, your foot sounds painful. Have you seen a podiatrist? In reading about Deb's fil, I thought of your mil. How was dh's birthday.
Amelia, sounds like a fun vacation. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.
Kristin, those y chromosones! How did it go with training your dh? Perhaps it is sulfates in the wines that gives you a headache. Luckily, there are many without them.
Lori, hope the sickness is over. Two at once is horrible. I'm sure your inlaws are going to miss you and the children.
Deb, how is your fil doing? That's a lot of weight to lose - he lost one of you and then some! Went grocery shopping and to a few stores on Saturday, and could not believe how crowded they were. DOMs from yoga?
Finally finished planting all the bulbs yesterday, and it was a gorgeous day. Went to see Bill Cosby on Saturday evening - entertaining. Yesterday was yardwork, prepping for this Sunday's Thanksgiving dinner, and a long walk. Upperbody workout in a few...
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.