Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

Good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday, got home late last night :) As soon as I walked in the door, my kids said " mom, you lost a lot of weight " you looks so tiny" :D That made my day! I wore a summer dress that really showed my figure. Not only did I lose a lot of weight, I lost a lot of inches all over :) MyThat was the nicest compliment I had in a longgggggggg time:D The last 2 weeks, my husband is telling me also I am getting very tiny:D All my old cloth fit very loose again:D is a matter of fact, they fit better now than they did 4 years ago:p My son's fiancé LOVED my dress :) She said, it was super cute.

Debbie - they couldn't give me a better compliment yesterday :) that made my day:D

Kirstin - thank you :D I couldn't be happier :) Glad you had fun at the beach. You are like me, I pack last minute :p I can't believe the RT is almost here.

I will be back after my workout.

Workout all done1 I did Rockout Knockout, and added bonus abs 2 from RWH series. I am ready for kickboxing on the RT, lol. I am also happy to announce that my DH finally got off his a$$ and put in the A/C for downstairs, so I did not see dots while I did the workout, lol. It is hot and humid today, over 90 degrees! We are having my parents over for a bbq later and I plan on going in the pool all day.

Belinda- so glad you are enjoying the rewards of all your hard work! High fives! LOL at the THAT compliment. I just heard of THAT on a show, and I had to giggle. I agree it is an awesome compliment.

Deb- so excited for Friday I can hardly contain myself! I decided I am going to leave at 10 on Friday to give me even more extra time. Hopefully they will let me in the room early. I need to print out the itinerary for the RT and get my outfits together.

Waving hello to Wendy and Cookie!

Kristin

Hi,

I did Muscle Max upper body. We also went to my in-laws pool today. DH's godchild is here for 2 months so it was nice to see him. He will be 3 in September it is such a fun age:)

I started organizing my clothes for RT, but ended putting everything in the closet & starting again tomorrow.

Belinda - That was awesome compliments, the kids always seem to notice too!! Too bad you weren't coming to the RT because you would get even more;)

Kristin - Perfect day to put the AC in! It looks like the weather should be beautiful next week. I told my family that and they said won't you be inside (I guess so LOL). I think leaving early can help avoid traffic from anyone leaving early from work. Last year there was a wedding so we couldn't get into rooms early but this year can be different.

Waves hi to Cookie & Wendy

Goodnight:)

Hey everyone. Just finished PArty Rockin' Step #2. Thinking I may buy #1 at the RT, lol. Did you guys see the tee-shirts in the newsletter. I know I'm going to end up buying a few of those too, lol. We had a good time yesterday with my parents. I think my dad appreciates it when we have them over for dinner and he has one less thing to do, plus the clean up after and all that. My mom needed me to open her soda bottle. She couldn't figure it out. :(. It makes me sad. I have to remind myself that the best thing I can do is be there for my parents.

Tonight we are going out East to eat with my neighbors. I love my next door neighbors; they feel like family to me. It should be fun. After I get done with this post, I have to pay bills and then I plan on lounging in the pool until it is time to get ready for dinner, lol.

Debbie- got the number :). Hopefully they will let us in early this year. I'd rather be early than late. We won't be outside, but we will be having a blast inside, lol.

Belinda- I am not a big Beachbody fan, but I saw the post on the chisel and hammer series, and I am thinking it would be something I would want to try. Between ICE and that, I will be busy for a while in the winter, lol.

Waving hello to Cookie and Wendy!

Kristin

Good afternoon,

I am done with RWH BBS and 21 DF Ext. Pilyo. I am also organizing all my dvd's :)

Kirstin - I do have most BB sets, except a few and really like them a lot. I think I will be busy all year long :p I am trying to work through all my dvd's. Mixing them all up and having lots of fun.

Debbie - I will try to get a spot next year. It is very expensive for just a weekend :( I think I will pay for a month streaming to see you all at the RT :) You guys have lots of fun and take lots of pictures.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & did 20 min. of sprints on the track w/Cardio Coach 3. I washed clothes for the RT, one step closer;)

Belinda - When your done organizing your DVDs want to hear how you like the results. By the way saw your thread on how you organize downloads, awesome ideas!!!

Kristin - I saw the tees, nice;) It is so nice that your parents like comeing over & so thoughtful of you too! I need to have my in-laws over soon. Are you bringing boxing gloves?

Good morning,

I will do IMAX3 today and 21 DF Extreme :)

Debbie - glad you like how I organize my downloads :) It's makes my life so much easier :) Nicely done on CC sprints.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Just finished TBT UB. My legs are pretty sore from the last few workouts, so I think it was a good idea to hit upper today. Not much to report. We went out to dinner with my neighbors last night and had a wonderful time. We at a place by a dock that had all these yachts. We took pictures by the biggest one. Oh to dream, lol.

I am so excited for the RT this Friday, but I am getting really nervous too. I had such a blast with all of you that one time we all went. It won't be the same without everyone together. I'm glad Deb is coming!

Deb- I am doing my laundry tomorrow and packing Thursday! Cannot wait! I'm actually very interested to hear about the nourishing gurus program. I need to change my diet. Chocolate lava cake last night for dessert, but it was sooooo good. I don't have the boxing gloves, but I do have kickbox gloves that I am thinking abut bringing. They have open fingers and are pink :).

Belinda- Nice job on the workouts and combining programs. IMAX 3 is calling me now, but it will have to wait until after the RT.

Waving hello to Cookie and Wendy!

Kristin

Good evening,

I can't believe I remembered all the steps in IMAX3 :) Great music in that one. We also did 21 DF Ext Pilates. We did a double yesterday :)

Kirstin - I would wait after the RT too :D I saw your pic on the yacht. Good looking couple.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Good night.

Hi,

Today I practiced some Step on Live. I should have started practing right after sign-ups:oops: We are planning to go to the beach on Thursday, we haven't been all summer. I'm thinking I should take a rest day before the RT but not sure.

Belinda - IMAX3 is a tough one!! Great job doing a double.

Kristin - I agree with Belinda you are a good looking couple! I would rather bring kickboxing gloves, my boxing gloves get too hot. I'll check to see if I have a pair.

'Morning!
Belinda, how awesome to be hearing acknowledgements of your hard work and efforts paying off! Bet you look fantastic. Are you recovered from your sinus and ear problems? How do you organize your downloads? Is that in Open Discussion?
Kristin, glad you had fun at Fire Island. Haven't been there in years but enjoyed it when I did go. I'm sure your dad appreciates all your help. What is nourishing gurus? I must have missed that somewhere. Air conditioning is a god-send.
Wendy, IBS is horrible and not just the name! Glad you are doing better now.
Deb, hope you and Kristin have a great time at the rt. Will be experiencing it vicariously thru both of you. Your dh's godson is at such a great age. How wonderful that you get two months with him. Yes, OBX for three weeks! I can't wait. One week with my youngest son and his gf, second w/friends and my daughter, third week w/my brother's family (if he's up to it), and my mom will stay the whole time. I'll have work to do but it will be on the beach. Not sure if my brother is going to be up to the trip as he's in a lot of pain from the cancer. However, his wife would like them to have a vacation together. It probably would be better if they could come earlier, but that doesn't work with her schedule.
I'm at working at another weeklong conference, and I'm feeling quite tired. It's not just the presenting and meetings, but the talking from 7:30 - late evening that's wearing me out. Three more days. I present Friday, and fly home for a memorial service on Saturday. Next Monday thru Wednesday is another conference, then two days of work and then ... the beach.
Cookie

Hello everyone! Just finished Xtrain Legs. I am proud to say that I was able to do every single rep for the floor work. When I started doing leg workouts with floor work a few weeks ago, I would take breaks here and there, especially with Xtrain Legs. Today I did every rep. So happy about that! As I am typing this my workout clothes are in the wash. I am going to pack tonight for the RT. So excited!

Cookie- I think Cathe mentioned nourishing gurus as a resource she uses for her diet. I thought I saw it on the itinerary for the RT on Saturday. Now I might have to double check. I could use some tips when it comes to diet. You are almost on vacation! The summer is going way too fast.

Deb- I have RWH LI 2 on tap for tomorrow, but like you not sure if I should take a rest day before the RT or not. It is probably wise to take a rest day, but I feel like I am on a roll, lol. I know Monday will be a definite rest day for me, lol.

Belinda- IMAX 3 has one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs in it, lol. I love the music in that one too. Now I am itching to do it.

Okay everyone, be back tomorrow. Waving hello to Wendy!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did Steptastic Live. I also finished work so tomorrow my vacation starts:) We are off to the beach, I have been throwing things together but not offically packed. Not sure about a workout for tomorrow:confused: like Kristin said feel like I'm on a roll.

Belinda - I hope all is well, not like you to not check-in.

Kristin - Which Bon Jovi song? Can't remember haven't done that workout in a long time. How do the boy's feel about you going to the RT?

Cookie - You are really going to enjoy & certainly deserve your beach vacation!! We will let you know all about the RT, wish all of us could be there, maybe next year. I hope your brother is able to go on the vacation, my thoughts are with him.

Good morning,

I thought I checked in yesterday :( I was organizing my workout dvd's :) It's taking me a littler long, been changing it up constantly. Anyway, I did Pyramid Lower Body and 21 DF Ext. Lower.

Cookie - I will post the link from the OF on how I organize my downloads. Your vacation sounds lovely. Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it :)

Kirstin - love the Bon Jovi song in IMAX3 too. WTG, on finishing every single rep with XTrain floor work. Have lots of fun at the RT :)

Debbie - enjoy your vacation and RT :) Glad you had fun with Cathe's Live. Once I am through with all my workout dvd's, I will give Cathe Live a try.

Today I will do Intensity and 21 DF.

I will be back later.

'Morning!
Belinda, I'm always looking for organizing ideas. Crazy as it is, it's something I like to do. Bet those compliments are feeling good.
Kristin, bet you're all ready for the rt. Impressive that you didn't need any breaks on that wo. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this nourishing guru info. I need to work ub more by pushing away from the table!
Deb, I can't wait for vacation. Glad you're starting yours. SIL told me yesterday they won't be be able to come with us but she did appreciate the offer. Enjoy the rt!
Cookie

Cookie - I am also always looking for organizing ideas and how to simplify my life :) I am down another 1.5 pounds :) Love it!

Hello everyone! RT is tomorrow!!!! So excited. I just finished my workout for today (decided to do one because I am on a roll lately). I did RWH LI2, plus abs 1. Now I am going upstairs to pack and then try to relax. Last night DH took my boys to a minor league baseball game (Long Island Ducks). His friend has a suite. They had a blast. I spent my time getting my nails done and then watching an awful movie called The Loft. It was good for the first half and then it was just awful. I rented it On Demand too, so I paid for it, which makes it even worse, lol. Don't waste your time with this movie! Lol. You've been warned.

Belinda- wish you were coming this year! Congrats on another 1.5 #'s down! Talk about being a roll, you are on a hot streak!

Deb- I think it's you give Love a Bad Name, lol, or is it called Shot Through the Heart? I forget it's been a long time. See you tomorrow my friend!

Cookie- I need to push away from the table too. I need to slow down on the wine when we go out to dinner. Two glasses and all of a sudden I'll eat everything in sight, especially dessert! Wish you were coming on the RT.

Waving hello to Wendy!

Kristin

Good afternoon,

I did Insanity this morning, again I remembered all the steps :) Love this one. The steps are not to complicated either :)

Kirstin - I wished I would be coming too :( Maybe next year? I am excited for you and Debbie. You guys have lots of fun . Thanks about my weight loss :) I am finally losing weight again :) Hate movies like that. Glad you boys had fun last night. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Debbie and Kirstin - safe travels tomorrow and have lots of fun :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi,

We went to the beach today. There weren't a lot of people, it was somewhat cloudy & breezy but I loved it that way. At one point I wished I brought a sweatshirt:) I didn't get a workout in, we were home late & needed to continue packing.

Belinda - You are very motivating between the weight loss & organizing!!

Krsitin - I can't believe it's almost here!! See you soon:)

Cookie - I'm sure your brother & SIL were happy that you invited them to the beach. I can't imagine the packing/lists you need for the trip.

Waves hi to Wendy

Good morning,

I have to take my dogs to the vet this morning. I will do Lift it Hiit it TCS and 21 DF Ext. today.

Debbie - I am always motivated to organize and make my life easier :) Once I took all my dvd's out of the case, I realized how many dvd's I have :( Glad you enjoy the beach.

Kirstin and Debbie - have lots of fun :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.