Commit to get Fit & Lean for July & December 2015

'Evening!
Belinda, how did your dh's dr appt go? Hope all is well.
Kristin, yeah dd is having a hard time emotionally with it all. She's just finishing up a trimester, and soon will be in the last one of college. She'll finish in January, so she's also getting stressed about a job, next stages, and now having to learn about a chronic illness. She's coming home this Friday for a wedding, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her and hoping she can relax to enjoy it. My dh leaves stuff in machines and it drives me crazy. Honestly, you can tell what side of things is his versus mine.
Deb, hope all is well. Did you make sauce this weekend.
Did kpc yesterday. Doing that one always brings a smile to my face. Today did Firm volume 1, and it brings back a lot of memories. I did that one all the time when the boys were young. Also got in a 3 mile dog walk today. Worked with a few others on developing course work, so now I'm falling asleep as I'm trying to type!
Cookie

Hi,

Sorry I have been MIA, Saturday we went to NYC to see the play "Book of Morman" it was really funny. We almost didn't get into our favorite restaurant but the host remembered us so he squeezed us in. I didn't make reservations until the night before:oops: Tonight I had both ds's & gfs over for dinner.

Fri was a hot yoga class, Sat I did free weights for upper body & today I did sprints at the gym and some walking lunges.

Belinda - I hope all went well with your DH's appt. I agree I think I have enough dvds to last me a life time;) Streaming wouldn't be too bad if it were one or 2 sites but anymore than that it would add up very quickly. It seems like the young people love streaming:confused:

Kristin - Since my younger son started doing laundry he does it everyday he doesn't leave things in the washer/dryer just on top. I'm going to get a basket to put on top so it will look neater.

Cookie - Your dd is going through so much but coming home may help her out. Her friend is getting married young. I didn't make a sauce but really need to LOL!

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I did M2 D13 today and walked the dogs this morning. I will be back later with personals.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hello all. Just finished my Monday workout. I did Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. Haven't done this one in a long, long time. I feel it especially in my shoulders now, lol. Not much else to report. I absolutely hate the fact that it is pitch black dark outside by five o'clock. I wish we would do away with this daylight savings time. It depresses the hell out of me and a lot of people I know.

Belinda- Starting Meso 2 I see. I love Meso 2. It is my favorite of the three cycles. The workouts seem to go faster, and the results are fabulous!

Deb- I've heard great things about The Book of Mormam. I would actually like to take my kids to see Elf this holiday season. Not sure if I can afford it though.

Cookie- my bedroom is the same thing. You can tell which side is mine and which is his. It pisses me off. It reminds me of one of my favorite teachers of all time, Ms. Furrer. She was divorced and she would tell us all the time she will never marry again because she does not want to be a man's mother, lol. I remember that when I am pissed off and feeling like DH is my third child, lol. She was an awesome teacher though. I always struggled with science, but she made it so easy. I aced the Regents that year.

Okay, I don't know if I am crazy or not, but I told my older DS he could have a sleepover here tomorrow night with his friend. He wanted to sleepover his friend's house, but I just will never allow that. . . ever. When I was 13, I slept over my friend's house and we took her dad's car out for a spin at 2:00 in the morning. Yea, you read that right. She told me she knew how to drive. . . she was 12 by the way. We put the car in neutral, pushed it down the block and then went for a ride. I could have died that night. Now, I don't tell DS any of this. I just tell him that he is not allowed to sleepover anyone's house. He can have his friend here. . . and now I am on the hook tomorrow night. Wednesday I am off, but I don't think I will be relaxing, lol.

BB tomorrow, hopefully.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & did 15 min. of sprints at the gym. I'm with Kristin, it is so depressing getting dark at 5pm:(. I also think it makes me so more tired at night:confused:.

Belinda - Meso 2 is my favorite too! The workouts do seem to go by quicker LOL.

Kristin - Not sure if you pre-ordered ICE but it will be ending on 11/30. Does that mean the series will be here the beginning of December?? It was a long time, I think my kids were in their late teens before I let them sleep out. That is a crazy sleepover story you have. You are making me rethink my thoughts that girls aren't as wild as boys ha, ha;)

Good evening,

Today I spent the day with my DH, it's his birthday :) The kids are all here too :)

The only workout I did was LS walk workout.

Kirstin - I do like M2 and M3 :) I agree with you on everything you said about the dark and weather :) Hate it!! I am really for summer again. OMG, Kirstin :D you took your dad's car for a spin :D You were a wild girl:p

Debbie - I hear you on the dark:( Love M2 and M3.

I will be back tomorrow. Good job on your workouts everyone.

Hi,

Today I did 4DS Legs & pilates abs. Tomorrow I have a busy day 2 of my stores are having a big visit on Thursday so need to go help out.

Belinda - Happy Birthday to your DH! It's also his day tomorrow too:)

Kristin & Cookie - Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

'Morning!
Belinda, happy belated birthday to your dh! Sounds like it was a great day.
Kristin, lol at your story! Hope you got some sleep last night with their sleep over. My kids had sleep overs, but at only close family friends' houses or relatives. I preferred they occurred here rather than someone else's house.
Deb, this is your very busy time at work. I'm hoping to hit a couple of stores this evening. Need a new set of sheets for a bed and a couple of returns to complete. Yoga and running sounds like a great day.
Thought I had posted yesterday, but sure isn't here. I probably forgot to hit post in my haste. Haven't slept well the past two nights, so took this morning as a rest, hoping to get in a workout this evening or just skip today. Did Power Hour on Monday and yesterday was step blast. My quads were talking to me whenever I went up stairs yesterday. Working on developing a course work for a teacher leader program, and today is a full day of meetings and work sessions on it. So, off I go.
Cookie

Good morning,

STS D14 legs and Karen Voight stretch is done.

Thanks everyone :) DH had a great day yesterday.

Have a great day, everyone. I will be back with personals later.

Xtrain Legs all done. Taking the kids to the movies in a little bit. Have to shower first, lol.

Belinda- Happy Veteran's Day to your DH! Thank him for his service to our country for me.

Deb- hope your busy day goes smoothly today.

Cookie- Step Blast is a good one. Hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Kristin

Xtrain Legs all done. Taking the kids to the movies in a little bit. Have to shower first, lol.

Belinda- Happy Veteran's Day to your DH! Thank him for his service to our country for me.

Deb- hope your busy day goes smoothly today.

Cookie- Step Blast is a good one. Hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Kristin

Thank you, Kirstin :) I will tell him :) Good job on your leg workout today.

'Morning!
Belinda, happy belated birthday to your dh! Sounds like it was a great day.
Kristin, lol at your story! Hope you got some sleep last night with their sleep over. My kids had sleep overs, but at only close family friends' houses or relatives. I preferred they occurred here rather than someone else's house.
Deb, this is your very busy time at work. I'm hoping to hit a couple of stores this evening. Need a new set of sheets for a bed and a couple of returns to complete. Yoga and running sounds like a great day.
Thought I had posted yesterday, but sure isn't here. I probably forgot to hit post in my haste. Haven't slept well the past two nights, so took this morning as a rest, hoping to get in a workout this evening or just skip today. Did Power Hour on Monday and yesterday was step blast. My quads were talking to me whenever I went up stairs yesterday. Working on developing a course work for a teacher leader program, and today is a full day of meetings and work sessions on it. So, off I go.
Cookie

Thank you, Cookie :) He had a great day yesterday and today. Kids were here for the last few day's.

Hi,

Today I did 4DS Legs & pilates abs. Tomorrow I have a busy day 2 of my stores are having a big visit on Thursday so need to go help out.

Belinda - Happy Birthday to your DH! It's also his day tomorrow too:)

Kristin & Cookie - Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Thank you, Debbie :) I will tell him : Good job on your leg workout and pilates abs.

Hi there!
Belinda, hope your dh had another wonderful day. Please thank him (and yourself) for his service.
Kristin, what movie did you see? Hope you enjoyed it.
Deb, I thought of you this evening. Went to Kohl's to return to a couple of items, and left b/c the store was so packed! It was incredible. Met a friend in one of their check out lines, and we spoke 10 minutes and she had a ways still to wait before getting to a cashier.
Got in 10K walking around. Have a good evening.
Cookie

Good evening,

I went for a long walk today :)

Cookie - thank you :) I really appreciate it. Nice job on your 10K walk.

I will be back later. Have a great evening.

Hi,

I didn't workout yesterday or today:( I will get in a workout tomorrow no matter what LOL. Today when I was working kids were already visiting Santao_O I did a double take;)

Belinda - Thank you DH for his service from me as well:) I saw a few places were giving free lunches/dinners for vets. I never noticed before but think that is great!

Kristin - I'm wondering if you saw the Snoopy movie? I want to see that one;)

Cookie - We are servicing Kohl's Oct., Nov. & Dec. some stores are a complete mess and others so neat:confused: Needless to say I love going to the neat stores:) Good job getting in your steps!

Hi,

I'm here 1st today;) I did a Brook Burke strength & condition workout. I used heavier weights to make it more challenging still not a Cathe workout but did like the mix of exercises.

Kristin - I keep meaning to ask you if you saw NJHW Theresa checks-in. It was a tear- jerker for me but I really liked watching it.

Waves hi to Belinda & Cookie

BBT:)

Hi,

I didn't workout yesterday or today:( I will get in a workout tomorrow no matter what LOL. Today when I was working kids were already visiting Santao_O I did a double take;)

Belinda - Thank you DH for his service from me as well:) I saw a few places were giving free lunches/dinners for vets. I never noticed before but think that is great!

Kristin - I'm wondering if you saw the Snoopy movie? I want to see that one;)

Cookie - We are servicing Kohl's Oct., Nov. & Dec. some stores are a complete mess and others so neat:confused: Needless to say I love going to the neat stores:) Good job getting in your steps!

Debbie, thank you :) I don't know why…but we never go to get a free lunch :( Was that a dvd you did?

'Morning!
Belinda, how's std coming along? I'm hoping to get out for a walk in a few minutes, but it looks pretty windy out there.
Kristin, hope your weekend includes some relaxation time for you.
Deb, Kohls was crazy on Veterans' Day! I left and went to the mall, and while it was crowded, it wasn't as bad. They must have had some really good sales going on. Since I wanted to return two items, it wasn't worth it to me to wait. I've only gone there twice before, and once was crazy. The other time was quiet but it was right before closing time. They need your help!
Most of my kids and their partners showed up last night, and during the day I felt like I was getting ready to feed the locusts! OMG, I forgot how much they eat! Stopped on the way home from work to get groceries and will have to head out for more later. My niece is getting married this evening, so it should be fun. Eldest ds is going and he's full of social anxiety over it. Hope he doesn't say/do anything embarrassing, but he always does. Did a lot of lb squats, lunges, and 100 walking lunges. Then did 100s bis, tris, front press, chest press, and front raises, now my arms are killing me. May not be able to raise a toast this evening!
Have a great weekend.
Cookie

So now workouts Thursday or Friday. . . that wasn't planned but I just didn't have it in me. Thursday I was too tired and drained from teh most bizarre faculty meeting of my life. There is definitely a struggle for power between my assistant principal and my new principal. Much of the staff does not like the new principal, including myself. She insisted on observing us in the beginning of the year, when we are still getting to know our students and then she still hasn't given us our write ups! It's been over a month! I was observed on 10/13!!! Now, this can be a grievance and I am thinking about filing one if I don't get a write up on Monday. I heard that those that did get their write ups back were not happy. . . I am wondering what she will put in mine. I've always gotten good reports, so I feel that if my write up isn't a stellar one, I am going to fight her on it. Anyway. . . then Friday I had a real hard conversation with my dad about my mom. Then we got into my bipolar sister and how everyone has to walk on eggshells with her. It was a good conversation. It needed to be had, but I just had a beer after and chilled out. . . and then I saw the news about Paris and I just got so upset. We are living in such a sick world. These Syrian refugees. . . if we let them in, and if I am reading accurate info correctly online, we are letting them in, who is to say we are not letting a whole faction of ISIS in with them? I don't like what is going on in our country and in our world. . . it is scary, scary stuff.

On a lighter note, I got off my ass today and did my workouts. I doubled up to make up for the days off. I did X10 Cardio Blast and then Xtrain Bis and Tris.

Belinda- are you enjoying Meso 2 this time around? You are making me itch to give STS another try. The last two times I did it though, I gave up in the middle of Meso 2. . . things got to busy. I don't like the long workouts for lifting (over 60 minutes). I really like the shorter workouts in Xtrain and RWH.

Deb- We did see the Snoopy movie. I got a little pissed off at one part where Charlie Brown becomes the school hero for getting a perfect score on his standardized test!!! I am thinking Pearson paid a lot of money for some pro-test plot line, but I let it go. I love Snoopy too much, lol.

Cookie- this weekend is going too fast already, lol. Today I am planning the rest of the month of November and getting the rest of my grades done. Tomorrow, we are having my brother and his family over along with my parents for some football game, IDK, lol.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.