Commit to get FIT & Lean for July 2014!

Good morning,

I will do D23 today.

Kirstin - I saw the pic on FB. Congrats on your new car:D My right foot is killing me from tabatcise. What was I thinking ordering Cathe's new series:eek: I don't have pain in my foot with other HiiT workouts. I guess, it's all that jumping? Hopefully Cathe will put more info out, before those dvd's ship. I can cancel anytime;) I can't do Cathe's high impact anymore. Too much pounding on my feet:confused: My hair is a mess too with all the high humidity:eek: You are not alone.

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day!

Hi everyone. I was supposed to do PRS 2, but my cousin came over and invited me to workout with her at her gym. We did the treadmill for 40 minutes, running, increasing speed, decreasing speed, inclines, and then we hit the weight machines, all legs. She was impressed with the amount of weight I could lift. It felt good to work using machines instead of holding weights for a change. We finished with abs. I enjoyed it. Although, I do not know how feasible it would be for me to go to a gym. The amount of time it takes to get there and back adds to sucking time away from family and work. I liked changing things up though. The gym also has classes too. I might go again.

Belinda- easy on that foot! Maybe you should get individual dvds for the next set. The low impact and Hit it with upper body weights. Or keep the package (worth the price) and then give the ones you won't use to your daughter.

Tomorrow I am taking the boys to Fire Island. My friend rented a house there for the week. The boys are excited to be going on a ferry, lol. It should be fun! I am going to try to wake up early to get my workout in before we go. I have Flextrain on tap. After the way I hit my legs tonight, I am hoping to get through it tomorrow morning, yikes!

BB tomorrow~
Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I took a yoga class & walk/ran for 20 min. on the track. Today was turbo barre. Today was my older ds's birthday we took him and his gf out to dinner. We also stopped in to see the puppy who is so big!

Belinda - I preordered the new dvds, maybe will see previews at the RT. Your new vet sounds so much better, we once had a vet that ordered crazy tests too:mad: You workouts were awesome!

Kristin - Nice wheels;) Do you find yourself parking far from all other cars? One way to get lots of steps in:eek: So did you watch the All Star game they did a lot with Derek Jeter. The Nike commercial as a tribute to Jeter is great!!

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Hey guys. I got my workout in early this morning, lol. I just finished Flex Train. I am pressed for time, so I did a shorter premix, no discs or firewalkers. My legs are sooooo sore from last night, I think that premix was a smart choice. I have to jump in the shower. So excited to be going to Fire Island!!! :eek::cool::cool:

Deb- I am parking all the way at the end of the lot, lol. I am not used to driving a truck this size. My Jeep Compass was a small SUV, this is much bigger. I find myself taking it easy, learning how the truck moves.

Waving hello to everyone who follows today!

Kristin

'Evening!
Sorry for being mia. I had a long mtg w/SED on Monday and Tuesday thru tomorrow I have a training for Advanced Cognitive Coaching.
Belinda, how is your dh feeling? I preordered Cathe's also! Not sure how many I will be comfortable doing but I do really like her workouts.
Amelia, how's everything? Are you going to the beach again soon? Was it your mother who invited you?
Kristin, hope the trip to Fire Island was fun for you and the boys. Your new vehicle sounds wonderful. I rode in a bmw yesterday and that was really nice.
Deb, are you all set for the roadtrip. Isn't it crazy to think of your son as the little one you brought home from the hospital to the man he is now?
Did some walking/running yesterday morning around Syracuse University. Just some walking around today. Planning on getting up and going around the University in the morning before the training and then the drive home. It is hilly and I made sure to go up and down every flight of stairs i saw along the way yesterday. I had over 50 flights before 6 am.
Cookie

Hi,

I took a yoga class today. I am going to do the newest Cathe workouts this week before I go to the RT, especially since they include step. I don't think I am prepared & going with some extra pounds doesn't help :eek: but hopefully it will get me motivated to kick it up a notch when I get home.

Belinda - Your quiet today:)

Kristin - It must be hard to switch to a bigger truck but during the winter you will be happy you have it:) I have Flex Train scheduled this week too!

Cookie - Wow, 50 flights is awesome!! Looks like you are real busy right after vacation but I'm sure your getting ready for the next one soon.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I am still here:D I am in DC with my kids. Yesterday went to a beer tasting at the National Zoo in DC, we got free tickets. Aleisa and DS were working, while DH and tasted beer. I am not a big beer drinker:eek: A lot of beer had flavor (fruity) wasn't for me. Before the event DH and I walked around the zoo. We had so much fun. Not sure, if we are staying another night? We took the dogs with us.

Cookie - I am not sure, how much I will be doing Cathe's high impact workouts? Can't do all that jumping anymore:confused: I hope she will show some clips after the RT:) DH is doing fine, he is seeing/being treated for his back. He goes to a chiropractor every week.

Debbie - you gonna be fine at the RT. I wouldn't worry! Have fun and enjoy the RT.

Kirstin - I still have some time to decide if I want to keep my preorder or not. I am waiting for more info/clips. I know, I will like the weight part. I am still convinced I don't need this set:eek: I hope this set is different than all her other cardio dvd's? Different moves, not just like air jumps, jumping jacks and so on:roll eyes:

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day and workout,everyone.

Hey guys. I am so exhausted from yesterday. We spent the whole day at Fire Island. After being at the beach all day, we went back to my friend's house and bbq'd and hung out. We did not get home until after 10. It was a great time. Even though I am super tired, I managed to get a workout in today. I did RK, premix 1. I couldn't even think to do the entire dvd. I added the STS extended stretch to it because my legs were sore from the gym workout the other day. I also added some of my own ab work.

Planning on lounging out by the pool for the rest of the day :cool:

Belinda- I don't care for all the flavored beer. I like Bud light or Heneiken. That's about it. When do you think Cathe will start filming these dvds? I'm thinking after the RT. She hasn't made announcements about the actual film dates or who will be in the dvds or anything yet.

Deb- I'm loving the truck now. The winter will be even better, haha. I will always be a cautious driver though. I hate people who have 4WD and drive like there is no ice/snow on the road.

Cookie- 50 flights, my word! That is very impressive workout!

Okay, off to jump in the pool.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did STS Total Body lower body premix, it was a real short one. I was off today and not sure where the time went:confused: The humidity was low so it was beautiful out.

Today, I finally made the farmstand staff biscotti cookies for returning money I lost at the stand last fall & I think they were going to fight over them:) When I walked up they asked me what I had it my hand LOL & the owner took them.

Belinda - Beer tasting at the zoo that sounds different but fun!! I like beer but have never had flavored beer.

Kristin - A day at Fire Island sounds like fun it looks like you fit a lot in one day! So did you watch NJ Housewives last week?

Waves hi to everyone

Hey girls,

I'm still here just no workout since Tuesday :confused: its been a tough week and all I want to do is get in my PJ's when I get home and watch tv.

My Brother ( he's 37) was diagnosed with cancer Tuesday :( ( there is a mass in his mouth, on his cheek) he went to get some scans and X-rays done Thursday and we're suppose to know the results of those in a few days. I pray that it is no where else in his body.
It just breaks my heart.... my brother hasn't had a 'normal' life ( whatever normal is) he has schizophrenia and has lived at home with my dad his entire life. Never really experienced anything. I just feel like it isn't fair that he has to deal with this now :(

Sorry to drop this on you all but this is why my workouts have suffered this week. But I have been watching what I eat.

Good morning,

I am back home. Had a lot of fun. Today I will finish M2. I am trying to figure out how to finish M3 before we leave in 2 weeks. Maybe I will double up? I really don't want to bring all the weights in the RV:eek:

Amelia - my prayers are with your brother (((HUGS)))

Debbie - the beer tasting was fun. Lots of people at the zoo. The National Zoo is amazing in DC.

Kirstin - sounds like you had a fun day at the beach. No wonder you are tired, you did a lot that day. Like I said, I am not a beer drinker and I don't care for flavored beer:roll eyes: Beer doesn't taste the same as it does in Germany:p

Where is Cookie?

I will be back after my workout.

Hi everyone! I wanted to do a step workout today but couldn't make up my mind, so I did Cardio Fusion Step premix. That was a great workout. I also added on ab work from BM2.

It is overcast here today, so I think we will be staying inside and watching movies. I am trying my best to eat better starting today. It does not help that my brother is having a BBQ tomorrow and we are going. I want to stay committed to eating better, but it is so hard to do, especially in the summer. Then again in the winter, with the holidays it is hard too. We cannot catch a break, lol.

Amelia- ((((HUGS)))) so sorry to hear about your brother. Hang in there, girl. I am praying for you and your family.

Deb- I did watch RHONJ. I admit it, I cried when Gia cried (BOTH times). My heart breaks for the little girl. Then the fact that the father died right before this episode aired and the things he was saying, loving Joe and being there for him, I got choked up again. It is too sad. Should be interesting with the new blood. I have a feeling Melissa will be taken down this season, lol. At least I am hoping. . .

Belinda- I say double up the weights for MESO three. Just do week one in the first three days, rest, then week 2, rest, week 3, and so on. If you feel fatigued, stop.

Okay, I gotta take the dog out to play for a bit. He is obviously bored, sitting and whining and barking. Crazy!

Kristin

Hi,

I did STS total body upper body premix. I also took out my step (Party Rocking Step 1) and couldn't get it down for anything tried:eek: I will practice again tomorrow . . . nothing like waiting till the last minute:confused:

Belinda - That will be tough to double up but I can see why you wouldn't want to bring all those weights + it's a vacation:eek:

Kristin - I know what you mean, I thought they caught so many true feeling with both Gia & Joe's Dad. I hear you with eating it just seems so hard in the summer!

Amelia - I'm so sorry about your brother, my thoughts & prayers are with him. I also grew up with my brother who has schizophrenia, sometimes it is hard to explain to people but you said it perfectly!

Cookie - I hope your getting some time off this weekend:)

Waves hi to everyone

Hi everyone. I just finished STS TB. What a workout!!! I know I will be having DOMS tomorrow. My lord. I need to do this one more often.

We are heading to my baby bro's house for a bbq. My boys are excited to go there. It should be fun. Nothing much else to report today.

Deb- I don't have PRS 1, but a lot of people on the forums said it was hard to learn and took time to master. PRS 2 is one of my favorite step workouts by Cathe. I think it even replaced IMAX 2, on my list, lol. I think if anything, she might introduce some of her new workouts on your RT. If she does do step moves, I think it will be more than likely to be more like PRS 2.

Waving hello to everyone else!

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Kristin

Good morning,

I never got my workout in yesterday:confused: Went shopping with Alesia instead:p Always fun! This morning DH and I went for a 50 min walk with the dogs and I also did STS M2 D24. Tomorrow I will start M3. I hope I will get all the workouts in before we go on vacation.

Kirstin - I thought the same;) I can't fit all the workouts in before we leave:eek: I will do one workout a day, we are not leaving until the end of this month now. I should get them all in. Talk about shock training:eek: I will see how I feel this week, if not…I have to bring all my weights/tower and so on? Thanks for your opinion. Have fun today, sounds like fun! I think, Cathe is already working on the new workouts. I am pretty sure Debbie will see clips from the new series in FL.

Debbie - maybe I can convince my husband to leave the first week in August:eek: That would be perfect! We shall see:cool: Either way, I will finish Cathe's Body Building rotation. One way or the other:eek: I am so close to the finish line!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today, had nightmares about not being able to get step (I know crazy:eek:). I'm happy Kristin mentioned to try Party Step 2 will give that a try tomorrow otherwise will need to wing it;) I wish you guys could be there but maybe next year. I'm grateful that we can share workouts/challenges everyday.

Belinda - You double up on workouts so for you to miss a workout isn't really a rest:eek: Besides when you shop you get lots of steps in:)

Kristin - Thanks, I'm going to try PS2 my favorite step, is actually Rhythm Step. I always forget about STS TB but I did it in 2 premixes & it was still hard!

Waves hi to everyone!!

Good morning,

Today I am starting STS M3, D25 and a stretch.

Cookie - hope all is well.

Debbie - you must be excited! You gonna have so much fun. Aleisa and I will try to go next year. You are right about the steps! I do shop for hours:p

Kirstin - hope you had fun yesterday.

Amelia - what are your plans today?

I will be back after my workouts. Have a great day/workout everyone.

Remember me? Sorry to have been mia. Haven't even been up to anything interesting!
Belinda, sounds like your dh back is doing better. Will he be up to the rv trip? My dh and I are on a quest for the world's best stout and porter - gives us a reason to travel and sip. The best we've had so far was at DeSchute's (sic?) in Portland, OR. Really good (and also strong). I don't care for fruity beers either.
Amelia, I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. It must very hard for him to deal with it. Life truly is unfair. It's fantastic that you've been able to keep your eating under control. As you know, stress is my major trigger.
Kristin, sounds like you are really enjoying your summer. Bet your boys also like the truck. Did you preorder the new dvds? How is your mom doing?
Deb, wish I was going on the rt. I was supposed to be in Tahoe but then it got cancelled. I'll be thinking of you. Those new step wo are tough. I did the easier one once but haven't even tried the more challenging one. Can't remember which is which right now. Having tripped over the step numerous times in the past year, I'm leary of doing the workouts.
Did Flextrain this morning and think my heart is still racing from it! That one is a gem. Yesterday my shoulder was bothering me so I didn't want to do heavy wts today. Guess I forgot how much upper body work was in FT, but so far the shoulder is okay. Went to a bbq competition and street fair on Sat w/eldest ds. It was fun to walk and look at everything but then he wanted pizza. Yesterday caught up on housework.
Wanted to check in during lunch since lately at night after dinner I'm tired.
Cookie

Hey guys. Just finished my workout for today. I did All Out, plus core 1 and then I added the 100 rep challenge, scarecrows. My shoulders were burning. Even though this is one of the only Xtrain workouts I am doing this week, I decided to add on the 100 rep challenges for triceps tomorrow and then biceps the next day. I have only done the scarecrow one in the past and I would like to see how it feels/burns and what kind of results I get from doing the others.

Yesterday was fun at my brother's house. My parents ended up going there too. My sister and her family were supposed to go to my parents' house, but they backed out last minute, so my parents stopped by. It was nice to be together with my brother and parents with no tension. There is always tension when my sister is around. Today we cleaned up, did my workout and now we are going in the pool DS has a baseball game later on. DH has to go away for a few days for work, so I am going to be a single mom for the rest of the work week. Not bad, being as though I am off. I hate it when he has to go away and I am working. It adds to the stress. We already have something planned every day of the week, so it should go by quickly.

Cookie- the boys love, love, love the new truck. I did preorder the workouts. I'm a little disappointed no new news about them yet, such as filming dates and who's in the cast, lol. My mom is hanging in there. It is sad to be around her, which then I feel guilty about, but it is the truth. Her memory and her mind. . . not good. Not so bad that she doesn't know us or anything that severe. . . just very noticeable and sad. On a lighter note, I think it's funny DS wanted pizza after that, lol. That would be me.

Belinda- I'm going to try to make next year's RT too. If we all sign up for next year we should do shirts again, ;).

Deb- How was PRS 2? Love the songs in that one. I think Cathe and I have similar taste in music. I love Madonna (old and new), Pink, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and so on. Every song on that one gets me pumped.

Amelia- thinking of you. Sending you prayers and (((HUGS))))

Okay guys. I have to pay bills (oh what fun) and then it's off to the pool.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.