Commit to get FIT & Lean for July 2014!

Good afternoon,

Just got done with SBF Barre, 30 min. That's it for me today. I did 3 hours of yard work this morning.

Kirstin - glad you had fun at the concert last night. Hope you have fun at the pool today, it's nice here too. I like all the music you mentioned too. Congrats on the weight loss. I drink lemon water all day long:eek: Heard if you drink it first thing in the morning, it speeds up your metabolism:eek: Need to give it a try! I find fresh lemons better than in a bottle. YOu should give it a try.

Good night, I will be back in the morning.

Hi,

Today I did Turbo Barre. I also made a sauce today & went to the Farmer's Market.

So I mentioned to my mother about Daytona RT didn't even mention NJ one. She thinks it could be a cult:rolleyes: and I won't come back. I think that could top a lot of stories about people who don't understand about Cathe:eek:

Belinda - I love going to the Farmer's Market but finding an old town sounds awesome. It's good that DH isn't rushing into surgery was worried about your trip.

Kristin - It's funny I couldn't put my finger on the ending about the Princess but you are so right! I'll have to let you know if the twins are at the RT.

Cookie - I never asked how long you will be gone.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Morning girls, I'm off today and taking it easy at the moment.

Last week was a unplanned rest week, today starts a fresh new week for me. Today will be the Total gym. I want to get in a good sweat. I also need to do some cleaning...gah.

I told my husband yesterday that I've got to figure out a different strategy to my hectic schedule, when I get home from work im so tired that I don't feel like working out, three times this past week I feel asleep on the couch with my workout clothes on :eek: .
If I wake up at around 4am I could get my workout done before work. And the thought of going home after work and not having to workout is such a great feeling.:D

I also plan on buying a calender so I can plan my workouts when I get my work schedule. My days off will be weight work and on work days I will do my cardio. I also plan on figuring in more veggies into my diet, im so bad with them :confused:

anyways, thats my plan.

Deb-LOL at you mom thinking the RT's are a cult. Great job on turbo barre

Kristin-The lemon water sounds interesting, you not the first person I've heard drink it either, a lady at work swears by it. Glad to hear you had fun at the concert.

Belinda-I love window shopping to, my DH however doesn't. As a matter of fact...I would rather shop by myself :eek: Glad you had fun on the 4th.

Cookie-How was the fourth for you? We debated on going to a fire works show but I finally said 'lets go' and I'm glad we did.

Hello to anybody who follows.

Good morning,

Went for a nice long walk with the dogs this morning. Boy it's hot outside:eek: It's humid outside. Glad I went for a walk early in the morning. I still have to do STS D19.

Amelia - we were looking for a farmers market in that town, ended up the market is on Sunday's. So we ended up shopping instead. I bought this pic from a guy that is a fisherman on a TV show (can't remember the name?), he is from this town. He talked my ear off, really nice guy:eek: We bought a pic from him.

Debbie - your mom made me laugh:p:eek: Cathe cult:eek::p so funny! Good job on TB. DH still wants to take off in 2 weeks. We shall see.

Off to get my 2nd workout in. BBL!

Last edited:
Belinda, that picture is breathtaking!! I love it!! Makes me want to paint another pic. Nice job on your walk. Its hot here too, so humid and sticky :confused:

50 mins of Total Gym done and I'm quivering everywhere :)

Hey did anybody by chance see Lori's pics of her fitness competition on Facebook? She looks AWESOME, very inspiring. :)

Good afternoon,

D19 and stretch is done.

Amelia - amazing job this morning. Isn't the pic breathtaking? DH and I both like it a lot. Lori looks amazing. Very beautiful! Her hard work payed off. Very inspiring:) I don't know how she does it:eek: Kids and family, working and working out? She should get another award for best mom:p

Cookie - hope you having fun? Miss you!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a good one.

Hi guys. I just finished Xtrain SC, plus core 2.

I put in for curriculum writing this summer and today was the first day. I was regretting it when I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, lol. It is for four days, today, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Only four days and yet I feel like a kid, all mad that I have to work in the summer, haha. We got a lot accomplished today, so we are off to a good start. When I came home, I played with the dog and then did the workout. DS has his first summer baseball game today at 6, so I had to get the workout in now or I would skip it by the time we got home tonight. We are planning on doing some night swimming.

Deb- I'm sure the twins will be there. I think they go every year. You have me thinking about the Daytona trip. I wonder how much it would be to go. If I go, would you? Did you put in for it already? I wonder how many openings are left.

Amelia- putting your plan with the calendar into action will help you stay focused on your goals and keep you motivated to complete your workouts. I plan my weekly workouts in the Workout Manager and then print it out and put it on my fridge. When I finish my workout I put a checkmark next the the workout. If makes me feel accomplished.

Belinda- no weight loss yet, just weight gain, lol. That is why I am trying the lemon juice and really trying to focus on my diet. It is soooo hard in the summer. All I want are hot dogs, chips and ice cream. What's a girl to do? LOL. :eek::rolleyes:

Waving hello to Cookie.

I saw Lori's pictures too. She looks AMAZING! Makes me want to enter a contest to force myself to get focused on diet, lol.

Kristin

Hi,

I took a yoga class today & ran about 20 minutes on the track in the gym. My left hamstring hurt when I was running:confused:

Lori's pics are also on Open Discussion, she looks amazing & placed great!

Belinda - the picture is beautiful, love the colors! Your right about Lori she is inspiring.

Kristin - I am going to Daytona so if you decide it would be fun with you. I did the lemon & water for many years but the last few years switched to tea for the caffeine but it does work really good, should add it back in.

Amelia - Great plan & kudos for jumping right in!

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? My chest is super sore from yesterday.

Debbie - how is your hamstring today? Make sure, you stretch good today. Glad you like the pic:)

Kirstin - I need to work on my diet too. Good job yesterday. Sounds like you did a lot of work yesterday:D

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

Good afternoon,

I also did Look Better Naked w/Jessica Smith. I was sweating buckets:eek: Nice Metabolic workout. Have to pull that one out more often. That's it for me today. I am beat and still have to clean my house:rolleyes:

I will be back tomorrow. Have a good one.

Hi guys. Just finished Step Blast. I have not done that one is a long time. IT was fun. Second day of curriculum writing was good. Tomorrow we dive into the state modules, blech, :p, I hope I can get through it and still be smiling, ha!

I regret not signing up for the NJ RT and I was thinking about going to the Daytona one. After talking about it with DH, I think I'm going to pass. I started pricing it out and with airfare, hotel, the RT, plus additional food (only supplying two dinners and brunch), I would be spending over $900 easily and that's just for a weekend. Plus, I thought the RT was Saturday through Monday (because of Columbus Day weekend). It is Friday-Sunday, which means I would have to take a day off. I always reserve my days for my two boys (school functions and what not). I think I am going to pass. I think I will definitely go for NJ RT in 2015.

Eating has been better the last two days. I am hoping to keep it going. I feel good.

Deb- I am sorry if I put you on the spot before. I regretted sending the message the second I sent it. I was jus thinking of ways to save $. Hope your hamstring is feeling better.

Belinda- when I read your last post I thought you wrote "Ilook better naked" and my eyes bugged out of my head, lol, lol, lol. Then I thought, that workout sounds interesting, haha! I need to clean my house. Wish I could get motivated to do it.

Waving hi to Cookie and Amelia!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did B&G lower body. I'm going to try and run tomorrow, because I feel I'm not getting enough out of my gym membership but will stretch so my hamstring doesn't hurt.

I work out at the YMCA and in the summer they have a camp program. Wouldn't you know received an email that the pool is closed due to unforseen circumstances. A couple of times throughout the years we have been at pools that have closed due to a "babyruth" in the pool:eek: so it has me thinking.

Belinda - I haven't done that workout in awhile but remember thinking that I really liked it, especially with the funny title:) That is a long walk for a hot day like today.

Kristin - I wanted to say that the flights were expensive into Daytona & limited but didn't want to discourage you or make-up your mind before you decided. I actually didn't realize until after I signed up:confused: I will go on vacation on Sunday (about 3 hours) to the west coast of Florida so I'm sort of saving on airfare. The other option is to fly into Orlando but that is still 1 1/2 hours to Daytona and I will have to either rent a car or take a shuttle. It is easier at least for us to go to NJ RT. I did notice that a lot of people going to Daytona are coming from all over the US so maybe it is easier for them to do a destination RT.

Waves hi to everyone

Morning,

I didn't get up early yesterday but I did get in a 30 min power walk after work. I got so frustrated because the dvd kept skipping and pausing :mad: my DD will sometimes use my workout dvds when she's bored but after yesterday I told her no more:mad:

Kristin - Getting up at 5:30 stinks, thats what time I have to get up for work. Great job on your workout, did ya'll go night swimming? DH and the kids went last night while I was snoozing. LOL. I'm such a party pooper. :p

Debbie-How did B&G go? That is a tough one. Yes, I remember growing up and kids would put candy bars in the pool to get a reaction. Speaking of gyms..The gym thats close by is coming to mind to me again. If I get up early, go there and bring my work clothes I could shower and get ready for work. I just wish it was bigger with less grunting men :confused: I'm thinking about it. Its only 25$ a month :eek:

Belinda- I love Jessica Smith, I've got two of her dvd's. Walking for fitness and her kickbox one. I should order more of hers... Great job on your workout. Where did the pic of the picture go? I wanted to admire it this morning...

Cookie- how was your weekend?

ok, thats it for me. Gotta go get ready for work. My next off day is Saturday ( which is rare in retail) so im happy for that. I will check back in later to report my workout.

Good morning,

I will do STS D20 (legs) today.

Kirstin - flights are expensive:roll eyes: That's a lot of money for a weekend:eek: put you have lots off fun. Heck, the NJ RT isn't cheap either for a weekend:p Aleisa and I were thinking about signing up for one in the future. Step Blast, haven't done that one in a long time. Good job! Good luck, with your state modules today. LOL, about your comment on the Look Better Naked:eek::p:p I wish:p:eek::p BTW, I am never motivated to clean my house:( but if I don't do it, no one else will do it.

Debbie - hope your hamstring are feeling better today. The title is kinda funny:eek: Jessica has a killer 20 min cardio. I think I will pull that one out more often just for the cardio. The ab workout on that one was pretty good too.

Amelia - maybe you need to clean the dvd? STS D19 did that on Monday:eek: I think I am wearing my STS set out:eek: I have JS Walking for Fitness/KB workout. Have fun with your workout today.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hey girls,

Went for a walk with the dogs this morning. I just took a live PiYo class = 58 min. It was great! A lot of planks,downward facing dog/ push ups:confused: I think the live classes are better than the DVD:eek: On the VF forum, I read a lot of people returning their PiYo dvd's. And no, I will not buy anymore dvd's:p Now, I got this out of my system:p

I will be back later.

Quick check in for me. I busted out the leaner legs and abs DVD. Oh my. I love the focus on the quads in this one. I wanted a long workout so I did x10 low impact first.

One more day of curriculum writing and I'm done!

BB tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi,

I did Drillmax but am sore all over from earlier in the week workouts. DS & GF are leaving tomorrow for California to visit her Grandfather it is a beautiful town & house they are going to.

Belinda - Did you find a piyo workout on you-tube? It sounds alot like power yoga. Looks like your doing STS again:)

Kristin - Your new DVD came fast! Good luck with your writing but must be great to be almost finished.

Amelia - Does you DH have weekends off? Wondering if the dvds just have fingerprints on them:confused:

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Today is cardio, have no idea what I will do today?

Debbie - I am doing Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation, I have 4 more weeks left! I took a live class yesterday. It was ok, nothing I haven't seen or done before:rolleyes: You can look for live classes near you by going to Turbo Kick EventsFind A Class (PI-YO) They are listed there for all the states. Good job yesterday.

Kirstin - good luck with your writing, you almost to the finish line:eek:

I will be back later. Have a great day, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Walked the dogs this morning + SBF Barre3, 30 min + Quick Tabata Reset Target, 5 min.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.