Commit to get FIT & Lean for August 2014!

Hi,

Today I did Muscle Endurance upper body & walking lunges. Last night DH & I went to an oldies car show in town & some dinner. Tonight we are getting together with some friends to celebrate an engagement.

Belinda - I love the names of your workouts:) Canada this time of year should be beautiful.

Kristin - I guess we thought alike today;) You are great at preparing so don't worry too much!

Cookie - We both have engagement parties today;) They only tested 3 colors so I was surprised with the selection when you can find them. Does your office change every year? Too bad the students couldn't help.

Jessica - Great job with spin!

Wendy - Welcome to our group! I am married for 26 years, I have 2 boys in their 20's & a gf and her dog Lucy that lives with us:)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

'Morning!
Belinda, enjoy the drive and Canada!
Amelia, hope all is well.
Kristin, I have the same emotions. Excited and anxious. Crazy, how over the years, I've gotten so much more organized; guess we need to be. Baseball this weekend?
Jessica, I watch Jai's and Belinda's faces for their responses to things. Think I'm the same way - can't play poker well since every emotion and thought process is displayed on my face.
Wendy, welcome! I'll have to look for your books. Was BoilerGirl chosen for where you went to college?
Deb, guess that's our age - attending friends' children's engagement parties. Or at least that was mine yesterday. Funny, just yesterday dh mentioned how he wouldn't mind going to an old car show. Wonder if it is b/c we saw a Maserati the other day, and I took his photo next to it. Sent the photo to a couple of the kids, and one texted back that would be the slowest Maserati ever driven if it was dh's. One of our neighbor's has quite an old car collection. After your asking if the student could have helped, you gave me a new thought: if kids can't move it, I can't either.
My back is doing okay, kept active yesterday and only did some band work and lots of stretching. Supposed to go w/eldest ds to art museum and then visit friends this afternoon. Going to do JS's arm workout right now. Wonder what Cathe's Sept rotation will look like.
Cookie

Hey ya'll :p

Sorry to be MIA but my job is literally trying to kill me this week. A girl is out for surgery and she was suppose to be released for work yesterday but her doctor didn't release her until Monday, so I have to cover her schedule today...and I was suppose to be off :mad::mad:

My brother's surgery is Tuesday. Its going to be an anticipated 12 hours :( Everybody please keep him in your prayers and thoughts, he's like a kid...very scared.

ok...so no work outs to report. My last workout was Wednesday :)o) and it was a 2 mile bike ride. I will get back in my groove here shortly.

Welcome Wendy!! This is a great bunch of gals...your going to love it here.

Jessica- I too want to lose weight but I'm so sick of counting calories, I've reached the point where It drives me mad. My Blog explains my weight loss journey ( 112lbs total lost)
Myfitnesspal is a great site. And 1800 seems about right with your workouts. On days you don't workout you could drop it down to 1600. I just don't have the patience right now for it...

ok...I will bb when I can. I got 20 minutes to get ready for work:eek:

Good morning,

Today is SBF Stretch 3 = 20 min. I also did 20 min hip opener yoga yesterday.

Cookie - we didn't go to Canada this weekend, next week or so? Glad your back is doing better. Listen to your body. Hope you had fun with your friends yesterday.

Amelia - I hope this week is a better one. Have fun with whatever you do today.

Debbie - we had an oldies car show in town & some dinner too yesterday:eek: . Getting together with your friends to celebrate an engagement sounds like fun.

My son and his fiancé are here, we having lots of fun. Went to a oldie car show in town yesterday, the went to the outlets in Leesburg. I am done with my X-mas shopping, except for DS's fiancé. She bought a lot of stuff yesterday too. Fossil had a great sale, they had 40% than they give you another 30%. DH and I went a little crazy in Fossil:roll eyes: I don't think I ever was done x-mas shopping in August:p

Today we are going to a cave near by:eek: Should be fun!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today. This morning I went to the Farmer's Market for vegetables but also picked up some homemade apple cider donuts:eek: We went to DH's close friends house today on a lake. They also just were engaged after 15 years of living together but they didn't seem as happy as last nights couple:confused: Last night's couple are having a big wedding but today's couple are just basically going before a minister.

Belinda - Too funny that you went to the oldies car show too! You scored some really good deals. I really like Fossil and would love to get those discounts;)

Kristin - I'm sure you were in your pool all day today so humid!

Amelia - My thoughts & prayers will be with your brother & family on Tuesday. I'm sure you are getting in lots of walking at work.

Cookie - We have had a couple of friends children's engagement parties but the 2 we celebrated this weekend were 2nd marriages. Actually last night's couple the bride (we know the groom) is getting married for the 1st time at 47 so I think that's why they are having such a big wedding. Once when we were on vacation took a picture next to a really nice sports car & told the kids that is what we rented:eek: I hope your back feels better.

Waves hi to Jessica & Wendy

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.