Commit to get fit and lean Thuseday

question

is this the ww check in? if so, i was wondering if soemone could help me figure something out? i am using the online ww points system in the uk. if i have the right check in, ill ask my question:)

thanks!

Good morning girls,im i started another thread this morning thinking this one hasn't beeen started yet,then that thread didnt appear so i started another one...so now there is three commit threads out threre,LOL

Star dust...ive never done WW online before but I know some of the girls here can help you...anyone can pop in here and ask a question,your also welcome to join us!!

Belinda-What workout you doing today?

ok,ive typed this three times but here i go agian(lol) today im doing a dog walk,MM UB and some core work!

anybody here know how many seasons are in Grey's Anatomy? I just started watching season one and im hooked!

ok,bbl

Good Morning Ladies,

This is the first time checking in on this check-in. Looking forward to sharing workouts with you all.

Unfortunately, my work out planned for today, Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast, didn't quite workout. I got to bed too lated and just couldn't pull it together. I made it through the warm up and then gave up...I was just too tired. I hate doing a workout when I can't give it my all.

Well, tomorrow is a new day and DM is on the agenda!!

Talk to you all later.

Welcome Ladies! Nice meeting you bothe! I don't have a lot of time, because I have the movers packing today and tomorrow they will pick everything up!:eek:

Belinda

ok,posting in two commit threads here:confused: oh well,i always say the more the marrier;)

Trish,Welcome...im glad your joining us!!! I too have those bad days when i can't quite fit in a workout...have fun with DM tommorrow,its a toughy,mmmmm i AM doing a intense cardio tommorrow...i was going to do a run interval on the treadmill but i just may join you in DM cardio premix,will see!

Belinda-Have fun packing today.....when will you leave to go to germany?

Cheryl-how is your day going?

Lori-how was your run?

Hey to everybody that follows,i haven't seen Cookie or Amy yet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.