COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR JULY 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do a spin class at the gym today!

I am suprised the forum isn't down!

Have a great workout and day, everyone! My bike never showed up, I am pissed:mad:

Happy Birthday, Iris!!!! Isn't it great to keep getting better all the time?!!
Belinda, just read in yesterday's NY Times that it was 99F on Sunday in Germany. No wonder you're so hot. Hope the bike comes today.
Trish, hope your other dd doesn't get sick. That spiking fever would have scared me also. Why don't you use your crockpot during the summer?
Okay, off to drill max.
Cookie

Morning,

Well since the forum isn't down yet.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS!!!

Belinda: Well then, you will get your bike today and that is great! Phew, 99 on Sunday? That is steamy. I think that's what we had last week.

Cookie: Drill Max today? I thought that's what you did yesterday. That's one that I can't do properly the ball segment because my ceiling in the basement isn't high enough. Have fun.

Ok, off to work. I have a new schedule with DH that on Tuesday nights he watches the kids so I can get my wo in. Since I have meetings until 11pm the night before, I can never get a good wo in on Tuesday mornings. So tonight it is.

Hi to everyone and have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies...

Thank you so much!!!!! :D I wish I had more time to chat.....:( I just finished GS BSB and today have a long day at the gym.....which is fine...don't know why I feel kinda depressed today.....but I'm sure I'll get over it. Have a wonderful day gals!!!

Good Morning!:)

Jump'ins....thought this was gonna be a nice peaceful morning on the puter! Started out outside while DS was playing but now he is turning into a maniac and wants the computer I'm on. Can't he atleast wait for me to wake up until he starts with his foolishness?:mad: I can't even think about dealing with him until I have had my first cup of foffee! LOL

Yesterdays workout was 4.6 miles on the TM, it was 2 sections of CC#5 and it took 40 mins, Then I did BM2 circuits with heavier weight and Kari Andersons abs. It was a good workout and the sweat was just pouring off of me!:eek: I am planning on running outside today with DS...and my running partner. We will probably go soon b/c its suppose to be warm again today.

I had a good night with the girls last night. Had a couple of drinks in the hot tub and some snacks after. I didn't get into bed until almost 1 and DS was up at 8;......trust me...it could have been alot worse. DH also gets home today. It doesn't even seem like he as been gone very long. Its not so bad only having myself and DS to contend with.

Iris** HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I am sure you will have a great day even though you don't feel like it right now. My b-day is just around the corner and I can't believe it! Another year older...where does the time go!

Belinda** Thanks for the heads up on the forum going down. I didn't get a chance to come back here yesterday. I would have been rotted if there was no forum today...but I will be rotted tomorrow morning now! LOL Have a good workout! I think I have a kickboxing workout, circuit blast, core circuit and HIIT! I think thats what they are called. I have only done each one a couple of times, except for HIIT.

Ameila** HOw is your hamstring today? Hopefully there isn't much to it!

Deb** I think cleaning counts for exercise. Anything that makes you move is a good thing! PEI isn't to far away but I could still have to drive a full day (or longer) to get there. I have never been there, its on my list.The friend that we keep having pop in during the weekends is from PEI...he is a police officer so he is based near by.

Helene** Yes...sounds like your meeting was very interesting last night! So interesting that you had to check in with us! Your monday meetings sound like another good reason to hate mondays! LOL I love your plan with DH! WHy is it that we have to plan stuff with them? They are their kids to. I think its pretty much the same everywhere....LOL

Cookie** DS is one big ball of energy and you wouldn't understand it unless you spent some time with him! He is crazy!!!!

Trish** Atleast you know its a bug if DD is getting a temp as well. I tell ya...there are some weird bugs going around.

Does that catch me up? Its getting winder since I started this post. I don't think I can push that stroller and run but I know my running partner will whine for me to. I should just tell her to take him. Its pretty gusty from time to time!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hallo girls,

I went spinning at lunch:p OMG! This was a lot of fun. I was sweating my butt off. I will go to Zumba tomorrow, same instructor!

Happy Birtday, Iris! Enjoy your day!

I will be back later!

Hi girls,

Yesterday I did CC#6 Candace only 30 min. but I was able to run and my hip is only sligthly sore today:) I'm going to skip cardio today and do weights, total body not sure later. I have a big set-up w/my boss today for back-to-school. We have a new product (Fuzzy Nation) it's book bags, messenger bags & wristlets w/little doggies on them:)

Belinda - Thanks for the reminder, I would have forgotten. Can't wait to hear how you like spin today. So did you take your new wheels out for a ride yet?

Cookie - I don't use the crockpot too often in the summer but your right it would keep the house so much cooler:) The Dr. did an x-ray but thinks it's bursitas. Enjoy drill max today:)

Iris - Enjoy your day and hoping you'll feel better once your at the gym:) So are you going to cheat today?

Helene - Too bad they don't cut the Monday calls during the summer:( Still no word about the roadtrip but still wishing I get to go:) I guess since I'm in NJ I can go on a moments notice. Have fun with your workout tonight.

Lori - Sounds like you had fun with the girls last night. I thought you were much closer to PEI but Canada is so big:) So did you ask the teacher if DS sits still for naps? Enjoy your run.

Trish - Happy for you DD is feeling better. I forgot about the sleeping late part:) that would be it for me too! Have fun with your workout today.

Amelia - So any luck with the pool? I'm sure you and DH are missing it too. So what are you up to today?

Licia - Any plans for this week?

Not sure if the forums will be down when I get home but will miss you guys until they are up again:)

Have a great day:)

Hey girls, Belinda..thanks for the link from yesterday, i hardly ever venture out of the checkins area. Every now i then i will peek in on the OD threads but thats about it. Awesome job on your spinning and i wish i could come and take that Zumba class with you tomorrow!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS!!!! have a GREAT DAY GIRL! HUGS!!!

For those asking...no news on the pool yet. All the chemicals are testing perfect on the test strips and we were all swimming in it yesterday, the water is still slightly cloudy but it think its clearing slowly every day..

No workout yesterday, i got dressed TWICE in my workout clothes and would get interrupted:(, i KNEW i should have worked out in the morning when I had a chance. Today i plan on LM (just the step combo's) then BM2 dble upper premix. I'm walking the dog this evening too.

Helene-Remember me telling you i would give you and update on the weight loss...well, yesterday i pulled on some jeans that were tight about two months ago and there weren't tight at all yesterday:eek: Im on TOM right now so i plan on weighing and measuring as soon as its over, pretty exciting and it felt really good! :)

Hello to everyone, ive got to get off the computer and get started on my workout:confused: I will hopefully bb later to report it( if the site's still up), if not Talk to everyone on the new forum

Intervals 1-4 of LM + UB from BM2 done. I went ahead and did LM as is since it burns so good;) I couldn't believe my calorie burn when i was done. 630 calories:eek: I checked my HRM to make sure my correct weight/age/maximum HR, everything is right,LOL. I raised my step to 8" so i guess it did the trick.

In the middle of the weight work i started to get tired and thought "why didn't I do the weight work first" I had to drop down on some of the weights...LM kicked my butt:confused: I usually do weights first:rolleyes:

have a good day...i will post my workouts on FB if i cant get into Cathe tomorrow.

Hey ladies,

I'm sneaking out of my training for a quick check in.

Happy Birthday Iris!!

During our lunch break I did GS Chest & Tris (I'm fried!!) grabbed a p&b sandwich and 1/2 c of low fat chocolate milk. I'm about to fall asleep on this guy:eek:!! Hope he doesn't call my name;)

BBL after training is over or after DDs are asleep to catch up on personals.

Wish I could work from home like this all the time:cool:!

It's still up!
Iris, so did you do anything special for your day? How's your mom?
Belinda, you are so lucky to have all those classes. I'm envious.
Amelia, bet those jeans looked good and felt even better.
Helene, yesterday was Imax 3, today was drill max. Good idea to have dh give you time on Tues evenings.
Trish, wish I could have trainings at home! How's your dd doing? You should see my hair with today's humidity!
Deb, this is really the first summer I'm using it, and don't know why I never did before. I think it has become my favorite appliance. Don't tell the dishwasher.
Licia, how are you doing?
Lori, your ds actually sounds like mine were. One I used to make run laps around the house hoping to tire him out, nothing ever worked.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.