Coach Sean Rave...

Nan, I couldn't agree more -- both Sean and SNM give excellent customer service -- the best there is. ;-)

Michele - No trainer yet, huh? I know a guy who has one but has never used it more than a few times. Funny b/c he is the one who told me all about them and the reason I got one. Want me to ask if he has any interest in selling? It is the Fluid trainer, in the black color. Would be coming from Texas.

Im a CC newbe!! And yes, because of all your raving! I ordered volume 1 (Im a little OCD and have to go in order LOL) and I LOVEEEEE it. It really does make the time fly right by. I also got a friend hooked as well. Can't wait to get more!

You ladies really make me want to figure out a way to make this man a part of my life. I am NOT a runner -- AT ALL. And I have no elliptical or bike or anything. But I would love to find a way to incorporate that sexy voice into my life!! Any suggestions?

Well, you do have yourself a new hubby, but for me, even if I did nothing but put my ipod on and go to sleep to his voice, I would be a happy chic! But for an exercised induced heartrate increase, you could always just walk. He suggests doing walking lunges for hills. If you have a football stadium near, I would do the stairs for the hills too. Too hot here for that now, but I want to try when it gets cooler. At least get one to try - then you will get another, and another, and another...if the sale is still on, you could get some free too. (BTW - what paint color did you choose?)

I'm such a newbie that I haven't even tried it yet! After reading so much about CC I bought Volumes 1-3 tonight and have them downloaded, ready to tackle V1 tomorrow on my treadmill. I know it's late in the evening, but just in case there is still someone out there, I have a question: I'm used to watching TV while running on the TM. With CC what do you do "with your eyes?" It sounds silly, but I'm just not sure what I'll be able to focus on without have the TV going.

>I'm such a newbie that I haven't even tried it yet! After
>reading so much about CC I bought Volumes 1-3 tonight and have
>them downloaded, ready to tackle V1 tomorrow on my treadmill.
>I know it's late in the evening, but just in case there is
>still someone out there, I have a question: I'm used to
>watching TV while running on the TM. With CC what do you do
>"with your eyes?" It sounds silly, but I'm just not sure what
>I'll be able to focus on without have the TV going.

I visualize the body, life, and health I'm striving for. Some of Sean's instructions offer some mental pictures too. I just dream:) It's a wonderful feeling!!!
I have a feeling you won't miss the TV at all;-)

ITA with Fit44, and you're gonna be working so hard you won't be thinking about the TV. I suspect you've never worked as hard as you're going to with. CC ;-)

I place my TM in front of my window and focus on the very top of one of my trees or my neighbors bright blue umbrella which is about a good 50 yards away lol Or basically any inanimate object.

ETA:
Yup You are not even going to be able to watch TV lol you'll be too busy visualizing yourself running through tall trees, a beach or down a long stretch of road - TV can wait until after your done in a sweaty heap of happiness

Two words: I'm hooked!

This was great. And you all were certainly right about the TV. I dragged the TM from my workout room into the living room so that I could watch traffic go by and the clouds building up over the mountains (we're in the start of our monsoon season) and I never even thought about wondering what to look at. The time flew by!

I just wanted to thank all of those who recommended Cardio Coach. I've never done a run on the TM that was so fun and challenging. I purchased 5 volumes last week and will get the rest today. I'm completely hooked! Coach Sean is the best and he even took the time out of his busy schedule to write a small note on my cd cover-really makes you feel special :) I will be recommending CC to all my friends. :)

>I just wanted to thank all of those who recommended Cardio
>Coach. I've never done a run on the TM that was so fun and
>challenging. I purchased 5 volumes last week and will get the
>rest today. I'm completely hooked! Coach Sean is the best
>and he even took the time out of his busy schedule to write a
>small note on my cd cover-really makes you feel special :) I
>will be recommending CC to all my friends. :)

So glad you are diggin the coach! You will notice an improvement in endurance from doing these. His words of motivations really push you!

I like that he wrote a cute note on my CD packaging, signing his name with a smiley in the "O". :7 That cracked me up.

My 13 year old and I are really enjoying Vol. 4.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.