C'mon fess up!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
"Arrrrre Youuuuuu Workinggggg?" C'mon everyone, fess up....what's on your fitness plate today? Share your calorie burn here! I'm feeling lots of lower body in the works today.

I'm impressed, Cathe. Yes, it was a Leg day for me...how did you know? I did STS #6...I love Meso 1 Legs, actually I love all of your lower body workouts. No one works the butt/legs like you do!!!!

I also adde in some ab/core work...may need a nice stretch after work today. Thanks for the wonderful workout this morning!!

Definitely working my legs today...
I did Kick Max this morning and going to my Learn to Run class tonight. :D

High Step Challenge. The kids are on spring break and want to go wall-climbing this afternoon so will get some extra exercise in!

Cathe,

You have terrible timing! LOL Today is my rest day!:p

Yesterday I did STS Disc 13 though and tmrw I have Disc 14 on tap. Hopefully that counts! ;)

Have a great day!:)

I did pyramid upper body and a shortened version of CTX upper body + 40/20 hiit. 752 calories burned. Cathe you are my fitness hero.

You are all lucky! I am recuperating from sinus infection/strep throat. My symptoms started after finishing Leaner Legs last Thursday, coincidence? I blame it all on The Legs!.
Melissa

HSTA...March rotation said High Step Challenge Advance...So I was not sure if it was supposed to be HSTA or HSC...So I got some booty work in with all those legs presses!!!:eek: Thanks again Cathe!;)

I love a good workout!!!

Rachel

I have the day off and been playing waaay too much this morning. Guess I need to get downstairs & go thru my Cathe library and see what leg workout jumps out at me! :p I'll be baaack!

I am doing Low Max today. The whole thing. It will be a first time for me to do the whole workout. I usually do the premixes but I am going all in today!!! I'm feeling good about and can't wait to get started.

I'm planning on some yoga midmorning (Shiva Rae for beginners.) and later in the afternoon its MMA Boxing warm up, drills, then jog 2.5 miles, and the core/cool down from MMA. Its sunny!!! My running includes hills which I guess qualifies as lower body.

Alisha

Lower Body recovery day for me!! Worked out yesterday AND had physical therapy afterwards for my hip.... PT almost feels like more work than my workout!! :eek:

Back at it tomorrow! (and more PT!)

Happy Leg Day, everybody!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.