(@)(@)(@)Clean & Tidy Weekend(@)(@)(@)

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Good Saturday ladies!!

Kate - WTG for getting Step Jam in. I was in the same boat as you. So tempted to skip out on my wo from little sleep the night before, but I pushed through and did IMAX 3!

Patti - Hope you're feeling better. Sorry the cold got worst. Hope it's not the flu.

Steph - How was your spin interval?

Nina - You amaze me with how much you accomplish in a day! I would say get the 30#s, but I know how costly they can get. We have 30# dumbbells, but I would like 25#s, but not sure if I should or not.

Klaudia - Yay for a kid free weekend! I would love one of those except right now I'm quite attached to my baby, lol. I do have those days where I would take a couple hours though.

Anne - How are things going with you? Are you excited about the move?

Hi Angie, Katie, Colleen, Robin, and gang!

I ate so bad today. Really bad. I'm quite ashamed, but I am not going to dwell. I always do this when I have a long week or few days. I did good the days before because I was cooking our meals then I gave in to stress eating today! Eugh, had a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and my meals were fat and carb full! Okay, tomorrow is a new day. I did do IMAX 3 though. As much as I wanted to just veg out, I pushed through and now I'm feeling better. DS is still feverish, but he sure has energy still. Glad the week is over. Now only if this hurricane will weaken so I won't have to be on hurricane watch all weekend.

Any fun plans ladies??

Lisa

Does anyone else think that the "shapes" in the thread title look like cinnamon rolls?? LOL!

Morning / Nite Lisa! I can definitely sympathize with you - right there with ya, sister! ^5 on IMAX3!!

Nina, I agree with Lisa - I have 25s, 30s, and 40s (dumbbells) and we were able to buy some of them used from Craigs List - can you try that?

I was in a total funk yesterday after work and ended up falling asleep from all of the stress rather than doing my workout like I was supposed to. And, I ended up in the drive thru for dinner. Stress is really starting to get to me and I have got to get a handle on it!

Headed out in a few for a run - hoping for 6 miles or so!

Yeah, I can see cinnamon rolls in the title! haha!!! I like it!!!

Lisa, Sory for the eats! It's so hard to stop when you get started. Lots of water ....... it'll be a blip w/ Imax3 = pounds don't stand a chance w/ that one! Good for you for getting it done!

Katie, Your bod was screamin for a rest last nght I guess! Hope you enjoy your run - nice & sweaty!:D You going outside???

-
I need a major round of ^5s!!! Mike was BEGGING me to make cookies last night to eat with ice cream in bed while we chatted.... I did NOT want to and ALMOST caved, thikning I would just make them for him and not partake. Well, yeah right. Like I wouldn't eat it all war and gooey. So I told him to eat a popsicle!!! HOORAY ME!!!!

baby's up...brb!

nuremax....let the cal burn begin!!!:p

we're leaving this afternoon to go spend the night @ a friends house - will be fun! super nice couple and their dd is right btwn our dds.
so imnot sure which wo im doing but i WILL GET STHING IN B4 WE GO!!

G'Morning-max

Lisa anything with sweet potato sounds good to me. Thx for the recipes.

Kate how is no oven-max coming along? Good going with no-cookiemax!

Steph I so want a spinning bike but I'm scared that it would be hard on my knee.

Colleen too funny about not leaving your desk y-day..good going with Insanitymax.

Patti I'm glad you are feeling better.I woke up with a sore throat...thx kids. I like that fried rice recipe and I'm going to try it...with shrimps.

Lisa sorry about the eats. I've been bad the past 2 days too. hurricane watch...I hate those too.

Katie :Dcinnamon rolls thread.:D why Lisa..why;). Are you stressed like me...back to schoolmax or clientmax. Next month will be better.

Y-day I had fun at work. Usually we are stocking up on items early, when there are not customers. Y-day we all stayed until 3:30pm and I was able to fool around with the customers. Most of the kids were ready to go back to school but did not want to shop for back to school cloths. So the mom's where all stressed out.
Today they have me in housewares.....boring:rolleyes: I think I'll sneak over to young miss cloths where all the action is.

Last edited:
Robin, No new word on the possible-addition yet....will keep you posted tho! I think builderman is stil waiting on some numbers.
Glad you're having so much fun at work!!!:D:D:D That's great!
Any WO today or just PennysMax?:p

Morning!

Such early risers on a Saturday! I woke up at 6:45-Darrin's alarm-so I figured I might as well get up even though the weather here is perfect for sleeping in-stormy-and I have no kids. Never worked out yesterday-I cleaned instead and Darrin wanted gourmet pizza for dinner so of course I caved:( Thank goodness my PMS is on it's way out and I should be done by vacation next Saturday-this month has been a bad one for eats. Gonna do MM to make up for doing nothing yesterday and a run/walk. And I'm hoping to go shopping later. Tomorrow is my sil's b-day which means more food-ugh. Hoping for veggies and plain burger.

Lisa, I fell off the wagon too-too much pressure to look good in my bathing suit has backfired. Great job on Imax 3! The hurricane is supposed to be only a tropical storm by tomorow, I think. Night!

Katie, I think I was in the same funk! Poor Darrin-he was so looking forward to a nice night;) and got nothin'! and now he's SOL for the week! Glad the run made you feel like your old self!

Kate, can you send that amazing willpower of yours my way-please?! Have fun today!

Robin, your job sounds fun! Have a good time in "Junior's":)

No w/o for me too. I don't have to be at work until 11 butI woke up at 6 in the morning...it's going to be a long day. Maybe I'll make some ice coffee.

Klaudia you are going to look great in a swim suit...don't worry...just look at the "thick people" and you feel better about yourself. That's what I do.

Kate enjoy your night.

Morning! Laundry is in and I'm going to a barbecue this afternoon. Too bad the weather is not cooperating, it's rainy and gloomy here. Oh, well, it's under a shelter, so hopefully it will be okay.

Klaudia, you'll look fantastic in your swimsuit, trust me! And Robin's advice is good.

Robin, have fun at work today. I would sneak out of housewares, too.

Kate, where are you headed today? Enjoy it.

Katie, how was your run? TM or outside?

Lisa, wtg on IMAX 3! I dread that work out, but that just means I should probably do it more, right?

Hi to Colleen, Patti, Angie, and Steph!

Okay, I'll tell you a secret...I never took a shower yesterday! I know, isn't that gross? But, I started working and I forgot until the end of the day and then I wasn't going anywhere or seeing anyone, so I figured wth? I'll just skip it. Jim's at his mom's for the weekend, so I didn't subject my stinky self to anyone. Wow, it's really pouring outside.

bbiab

anne

How could I forget Nina? How's the new house? So you didn't have to stay there until you were already unpacked? I'm jealous. I hope you're having a productive day.

anne

Morning! Today is our anniversary- 11 years. :) We went out last night and had a nice dinner- I even behaved myself on the food front. I had most of a piece of grilled salmon, no sauce, 1 small glass of wine and a single bit of dessert. Yay! To celebrate we went to American Eagle and each bought some jeans. :) It was nice.

I may take today as a rest day- left calf is bothering me a bit and I want to be in good form to start my new rotation tomorrow. We'll see- I'm also interested in trying out my new Mindy Mylrea workout at some point.

Anne: You shower yet?? :eek: LOL.

Robin: I like that you are going to sneak out of your department. Are you going to be happy there do you think?

Kate: WTG on willpower! Don't you feel amazing for not having indulged- the next day the fact that you said no is even better, isn't it?

Katie: Enjoy the run- sorry about the stress. Is work getting to you?

Lisa: Yeah, my diet sucked last weekend at the RT- really. Just pick yourself up and get moving and eating well. I find that the quicker I jump back into it the less that the nasty food weight sticks around.

Klaudia: You look amazing, I know you do. Robin's advice was funny...and true. :)

Hi to everyone else! I'm in a clearing out mood so going to empty out the kids closets of some JUNK! BBL.

muscle endurance done! i forgot how fun that is!!!

kl, stormy here too! everybody slept in....for us anway!:p
pizzas not all bad. keep yourself busy today & chug your water. and ive seen you - youll smoke any bod on the beach!
have fun today. treats are ok - just be pc!:D

anne, if i had to admit every time that i didnt shower you wouldnt speak to me!
enjoy your qiuet house!
we're headed to midland..... would love to hit birch run - i'll see if theres time!
hope your bbq is fun!

hey patti! happy anniv!!! thats great! you had a wonderful night!
and yes, im still proud of myself for dessert-avoidance!
we recently did a basement dejunking....it was bad! still notquite there but getting better

i am in a wicked funk - pms, lack of sleep, homesick:( can you guys stand a downer? i also have wicked munchy urges, and i am fighting them - had an apple, saome carrots, and a bit of pb on a low carb wrap. lunch will be light, so i should be okay. did a 9 mile run this am - it was stifling! i feel at a standstill with the house b/c sop many boxes are gone. i guess i need a break. i miss my friends too.

patti, thanks for the recipe. can you point me in the direction of your rotation?

klaud, you will look awesome in your bikini, i know you will! no more pressure on yourself!:)

katie, how was your run? inside or out? i have not been on my tm in over 2 weeks:)

kate, you are rocking it with the disipline. i will channel it for the day.

anne, i don't usually shower unless i work out, which is pretty much everyday:) no wait, i took a rest day on monday!!

hey steph. any sign of garbage men?

robin, enjoy your work day.

colleen, hope this weekend is work free for you.

lisa, don't beat yourself up. you did awesome to get that wo in! hope you have a good weekend - thanks for the recipe.

need to do legs later, but it won't happen. i need to set up my wo area and get more rest. oh, and a break from whiners and fit-throwers too!:mad:bbl

Hi Everyone!

Wow this day has just flown by. I was exhausted last night and I slept late this morning. I decided I would do some shopping and then my workout. Of course shopping took longer than I thought and I ended up doing Insanity at lunchtime. I still haven't recovered. I want to do UB and PT exercises soon my legs are fried.

Nina, sorry you are having a rough day. Hope you get a nap in - that should make you feel better.
Lisa, don't worry about the missteps. I thought the hurricane was being downgraded so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Klaudia, I have seen your pictures and you look awesome!
Katie, take some time for yourself today - it will help with the stress
Patti, happy anniversary!!!! Good job keeping the eats under control.
Robin, I agree housewares is boring. Hopefully you can sneak over to a fun department.
Anne, I didn't shower last week when I was sick. I can't skip it when I am healthy - I start to feel grimey.
Kate, ^5 on skipping the cookies last night. I don't make them for the same reason - too much temptation.

Afternoon ladies! Sorry I disappeared - I was trying to shopMAX the blues away. I'm not sure what the source of my stress/funk is lately, but it is really getting me down... Shopping was pretty successful, I got a lot of earrings - I am loving funky earrings with my new haircut!

Off to dinner in a few - I will be eating salad (and lunch was salad). I stepped on the scale this morning and it was SCARY (which adds to the stress/funk as you can imagine).

LOL about the cinnamon rolls! I so see it! Even my subconscious is stress eating!!

Katie - Sorry for all the stress. We can do this! We can get through our stress by other means besides eating junk! Yay for cool earrings. I dare not step on my scale. I was down a few days ago, but I know it crept back up so I'm staying away.

Kate - How did M enjoy his popsicle? Have fun tonight with your friends!

Anne - Lol about not showering!

Patti - Happy anniversary! I like the idea of that website. That's so what I need on busy days! Thanks for the link!

Klaudia - I'm sure you look great in your bikini.

Colleen - I would love, love, love to sleep in one day soon. How do you like insanity?

Nina - Your will power is doing great. I gave in to my woes and ate badly yesterday. Today is decent, but I am sooooo tempted to eat ice cream.

Robin - Sounds like you're having fun at work.

I think I might go for a run today and do some ub weights. I did major cleanmax in my kids' rooms and now my allergies are acting up. Boy was it dusty in there! I am pooped and so ready to just veg out. I hope the hurricane has downgraded. Hate when they get that close though. Always makes me nervous.

Lisa

What's that smell.....Anne it's a new day.....:p;)

Patti-Mindy Mylrea ..what's your new rotation? Happy Anniversary!!

(((Nina)))...whiners can really get under your skin. Have you seen on the news that lady who was dragging this kid through the store b/c he wouldn't get up....I can relate...even though I've never done that.

Colleen you are doing well with the Instanity. I sneaked over to children's dept and got caught by my supv.:eek: he told me to stay in that section (uniforms). Me and my bright ideas.....it was like hell.:rolleyes: but the day went by fast.

Katie tax free shopmax always beats out funkmax.

Lisa glad about no hurricane.

Today I'm real tired and have one more day to work before my days off. This head cold is not helping.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.