~#~#~#~# Clean & Tidy Weekend #~#~#~#~

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Hello ladies! Good morning to you all while I head on to bed. Did Cardio Fusion Step Only Premix tonight and chests and shoulders. I will not speak of the unspeakables I fed my face tonight. I am stress eating big time. I don't know what it is, but I need to majorly tidy it up. Anyway, what does everyone have planned this weekend? Not much going on for me except ballet for dd and football padding fitting for ds. Then I need to work. Haven't done much all week.

Katie - Are you still in a funk? Hope you have a good weekend that will kick that funk away!
Patti - I need one of your clean eating weekend challenges. I blew it the last two days and it's not even the weekend!
Angie - Good morning! What's on tap this am?
Kate - How many more days of vaca left?
Robin - Enjoy your day off!
Morris - Any word from that couple?
Hi Klaudia, Anne, Colleen, Amanda, Kath!

Lisa

Hi Ladies. Sorry about eing MIA y-day computer troubles.

Lisa Good idea let's have a clean eats weekend.

I'm going to work this morning. I have never seen so many cloths, housewares, back-to-school stuff in all my life:eek:. So far my job is moving and shaken...yes to the calorie burn.

BBL

p.s. I missed ya

Robin, have fun at work!
Lisa, I seem to be coming out of my funk, thanks for asking!

Eats were still good yesterday - resisted cookies, cake, and ice cream. We went to dinner at Cracker Barrel last night and I ate the grilled chicken salad in honor of Kate!

Today would normally be just a lifting day, but I am feeling fluffy so I think I am going to take on LIC cardio too!

Bbiab!

MIke is headed to Dunkin Donuts with the girls! I told him not to get me anything! I hope he listens bec I won;t have the power to say no if it's in my face!

im going shopping w/ a friend this a.m. i may even get to go sans kids!!!!

Lisa, Sorry about the stress eats. Been there for sure.
We go home tmrw after lunch. I'm kinda ready but boy has it been wonderful to be away!!!!

robin, hope work goes good! finding lots of things to burn your check on??:p

katie, raising my hand for fluffiness too!
have a great wo & wtg on clean eats!

Brief interlude - LIC cardio done, now on to GS back and bis!

Kate, I've been craving donuts lately. I hope you survive!

lisa, consider yourself challeneged - i am setting a goal for myself for sure!! i am sorry you have to work this weekend.

katie, great idea for the wo. how does your leg do on step? i know when i have had injuries in the past, cross training was my friend for sure. i thought of you this week when i pulled out the gym styles. man, i am still sore. great job for resisiting - i wish i had done that:eek:

kate, i am so glad you have had a good vacation. how long is your drive home?

robin, how many hrs a week will you work?

well, the good and bad news. bad news is the offer was soooo bad, probably not even workable. the good news is we have another showing today, and there are some people that really liked our house that wanted to know if an offer came in so they could maybe make one too. hope they do! i got so much done yesterday, but i really ate horribly. i could not even eat dinner i had eaten so much already:eek: urg. that has not happened in so long. anyways, i went for an easy run today and will mow later and i will keep it really really clean. my weekend challenge is really going to extend thru this move too. help me keep it clean, ladies. bbl

OK we all need a clean eating challenge weekend! It's official! If you are going to put bad stuff in your mouth then think NO I will have to admit it to the rest of the girls! We can do this!

Kate: A donut in my face would be hard to resist too- hopefully Mike listened. And yay at the hope of solo shopping- nothing makes me happier than that! :)

Katie: So happy your funk is gone gone gone!

Lisa: Just hop back on the wagon and you'll be fine- we all have days like that.

Nina: Oh I hate that too full can't eat dinner feeling- I've done that before, more than I like to admit. I will cross my fingers on another offer.

Robin: We miss you too but I love that your job is a big calorie burner. That's great!

Gotta go, kids being beasts.

Yeah! Clean eating weekend!!!! I pigged out on pizza last night. I might do BM2 to burn it off. Need to get moving so I can get it done. My big challenge is we are going to a BBQ for one of C's clients and I have no idea what they will have. Will keep it clean today and hope that there is something I can eat tonight. If not, I will keep my portions small.

Nina, sorry about your offer but I hope a better one comes today. Always good to have some competition.
Lisa, sorry about the bad eating yesterday - hope today is better today.
Robin, we miss you too but we are glad you are burning calories at work.
Kate, hope Mike doesn't bring back any donuts. If so - it is our clean eating weekend challenge and you have to keep it clean.
Katie, good job taking on LIC with your lifting.
Patti, hope the kids behave for you.

Katie, How was your WO?

Nina, The drive is 3 hours - not bad at all.
Sorry abt the eats yday. I hate that. Today you will ROCK the eats! We got a challenge to beat!:D
Sorry abt the lame-o offer. BOOO! Hoep you get a better one today!

Patti, Did you get your beasts tamed? Thanks for the challenge!!

Colleen, BM2 will scorch some cals fo' sho! Hope teh BBQ is good!

-
J napping - leaving soon w/ a friend for shopMAX!!!!! I think Julia is going to stay here with Mike and the girls. WHAOO!!!! You glas KNOW how much I adore my girls but a little kidless time once in a while does wonders!

DONUT REPORT! He listened! So clean eats thus far! Kashi and a monster bowl of cherries. TAKE THAT, VACATION TUMMY ISSUES!!!! :p:p:p:p

Count me in!!

I had two slices of pizza before we went out then came home and had two more pieces AND a breadstick! So much for my 115.2! Last night was a bust-only 5 people showed up and one of them was a loud talker-with a high pitched voice! ARRGH! Wasted a good hair day and a cute outfit :mad: At least I get to enjoy a quiet, kidfree day. I'm going to workout-either CTX or BM2 upper and a 30 minute run/walk.

Lisa, you're not alone! Keep up with your workouts and you'll be fine. We're here to support you!

Robin, we miss you too! Sounds like you're having fun though-great calorie burn and you get first dibs on all taht cool stuff:)

Katie, great job on the eats-Cracker Barrel has salad?;) Is your mom still visiting?

Kate-they closed the DD by our house! A blessing in disguise! It was within walking distance:eek: What did you buy yesterday and what are you shopping for today? Good day for it here-rainy and humid.

Nina, sorry about the crappy offer. Hopefully it'll lead to the real deal! We'll all help each other!

Patti, you're in charge! make sure we post our eats and help us make good choices!

Colleen, how many slices did YOU have? I bet I beat you! BM2 will kill those calories for sure!

Hi Kath, Amanda, and Anne!

OK, the challenge is ON! I don't know if you want me to be in charge- what if I get drunk with power? LOL. I did GS Legs this morning- we were up early thanks to the wee boy. It felt great- haven't done that one in months. I was supposed to do abs but not feeling it. Maybe while the kids nap, maybe not. I am doing 4DS the rest of the week so I'll get 2 ab sessions in at any rate.

Klaudia: Sorry the get together was a bust- see, the hermit life isn't so bad! :p LOL at the waste of a good outfit- I know what you mean!

Colleen: Good luck at the BBQ- sounds like a good food plan.

Kate: Go stimulate that economy girl! I think some alone time does everyone a world of good. :)

Clean breakfast here- egg white/oatmeal pancake with peanut butter. Yum!

i have the flu ;( so ive been sleeping alot haven't forgot about you guys just been sleeping and resting. no workouts to report and not much eating either. have a great weekend

I accept the challenge! Bfast will be kashi! Snack will be cherries - Hey, sounds familiar Kate, lol!

Katie - I like LIC cardio. Glad your spirits are up and better!
Robin - I'll be working the weekend like you. Hope it goes quick.
Kate - Yay for a kidless outing. Those are much needed. And no donuts, woohoo! That bfast should help BIG time!
Patti - Crack that whip and keep us in line, lol!
Klaudia - I ate a hamburger and fries AND doritos earlier in the day. That pizza was nothing compared to my crap.
Colleen - If nothing healthy is at the bbq, just do portion control and all should be fine.
Morris - Boo on the low offer, but glad another is coming through.
Amanda - Feel better soon!

Need to get back to work, but glad we're on board with the eats together! You gals are such a great support! Not sure which workout is on tap for today. BBL.

Lisa

Lisa, The Kashi & cherries are NOT WORKING!!! Ive ate HALF A BAG OF CHERRIES!!! NOTHING!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Klaudia, Sorry the night out was a bust!:mad:
I bought house stuff - pictures, frames, a mirror, wall decor for J's rm and clothes for her. OOH! And a really kitschy bag that shows a retro hotel scene and says "I love not camping". Totally me. Roughing it is a hotel without a pool!:p
Did you get your WO?

Patti, Are you on a power trip now????:p
GS LEgs - fun!!
YUM on your breakfast!

Amanda, Sorry you're not feeling well! YUCK! Healing vines comin' atcha! And water and soup too!:D

-
Shopping trip was so fun! Clean eats are ON ladies!!!! Had some fun time in the pool this afternoon too.
We're going to our friends' house for dinner - looking forward to it.
WAH - this is our last night here! Sunday AM we'll go to church, out to lunch, and head home.

good morning ladies!!!!

we're up & about & packing up:(
maybe we wont do the addition & we'll just buy a place up here instead!:p
i dont wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!!

Sorry your vaca is over Kate - I know exactly how you feel:(

Eats were clean yesterday - not totally balanced, but clean. Chris wants a burger today, and I bought 85/15 ground beef (which I NEVER buy) so I will just have to be careful. I will load mine with veggies, and maybe skip the bun.

Off to do the normal Sunday morning shopping, bbl!

:D Morning ladies. You ladies were funny yesterday:D

Amanda girl summer is not the time for the flu? Feel better soon.

Nina YAY counter-offer for the house...sounds like someone is about to sell their house. I'm hope and pray you do. Moving soon right?

Lisa cherries is the one fruit that I've not had all summer. It's time for a binge. cherries is good for your joints, which is something that I need.

Katie I'm glad you are feeling better. Is it workmax stuff? You inspire me because even when you are feeling a little blue, you still workout.

Colleen what did you eat at the BBQ?

Klaudia kid free day :eek: oh no I'm sending my kids to you FedEx ;)
Did you enjoy your day?

Kate "burn my check":D and you know that! And I get to see the new debut items too. They should do a background check to see if the new employees are shopaholics.

Patti drunk with power...now that's a good hangover.
--------------------------
What's everyone eating today?

For dinner I have pork tenderloin, wild rice and beans.
I'm off today so I better get into the groove and do a workout.
I think I'm going to do a kbells week.

Morning!

So I went out again last night-girls night out this time:) It was fun-we went to Brio. I had a ceasar salad (bad I know) and a few bites of my entree-fire roasted tomato and chicken risotto. I also had 1/2 Corona Light and 1/2 of a very strong skinny margarita:eek: I managed to get BM2 upper body done yesterday-it's tough without doing the double premix! Today is lower body, abs, and a run/walk. We'll see if I get it all in! Other than that, no other plans-maybe some shopping and a bbq at home:)

Lisa, I still think my 4 slices of pizza and breadstick trump your hamburger and fries!

Kate, my girlfriend moved up to TC last year-her husband's a builder and she absolutely loves it! I know you'd have lots of visitors;)

Katie, have fun shopping!

Robin, you're funny! Have a great workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.