~#~#~#~# Clean & Tidy Weekend #~#~#~#~

Morning! I did all of 4DS Bootcamp- I like how she does the weight work in rounds. I have had nice strength gains in my biceps- tris are about the same. At least I didn't have to drop the weights down today. :p

Klaudia: Oh, girls night out sounds fun! Wait, I get one in a few days at the RT!! :)

Kate: I'm sorry about your vacation being over. :( I always hate it when J has to leave us and go back to work.

Robin: You're funny- they probably WANT to hire shopaholics. ;)

Amanda: Feel better- it stinks to be sick in the summer.

Katie: I do that with the higher fat meats, too. My other trick is to cut up tons of summer veggies, pour in a can of tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, spices and bake it covered in foil for a while. Then I eat huge helpings of it with whatever else we're having. I also use it for leftovers and stir tuna and other things in it for lunches.

Gotta go get cleaned up. Later girls!

sorry to be mia - crazy under boxes and trying to get organized. anyways, the challenge is on, and i rocked y-day. feel so good today after my 16mile run and gs back and bis. now i just need to get thru the next 4 days. but, we are under CONTRACT!!! those people accepted all our counters. now we just need an inspection! i am so relieved.

okay, i will bge back for personals and to checkin on the clean eating, but i will be squeaky!!

Nina, congrats on the offer!!!!
Klaudia, glad you had a fun night out!
Kate, sorry your vacation is over. I have thought about a vacation house but not sure I am up for the maintenance of another house.
Robin, how do you do a background check for a shopaholic? LOL.
Patti, I like 4DS because you do rounds of weights too.
Amanda, sorry you are sick. Take care of yourself!

Well there was BBQ (chicken and pork), potato salad, cole slaw and potato chips. So I had lots of bbq and a little potato salad. There was a large bowl of potato chips on our table and a little girl kept climbing up on the chair next to me. I finally asked her what she was doing and she said she wanted potato chips. She was so cute.

Today I have a massage this afternoon, and prepare for my insanity rotation tomorrow. I have some general cleaning to do, some ironing and if I am really motivated, I can clean the grill.

Eats were clean yesterday! I was soooo tempted to eat some m&ms, but nope, I grabbed a nectarine and walked away. No wo yesterday though because of some FD, but off to do my wo now. Still undecided. Maybe LIC.

Kate - I hate when vacation time ends. Summer house sounds nice!
Katie - Adding veggies sounds like a good idea.
Klaudia - 1/2 corona and skinny margarita sounds good! Glad you had fun.
Morris - Congratulations!! Yay for finally selling!
Colleen - Enjoy that massage! I totally need one bad.
Patti - I like that bis and tris from 4DS BC also. I did that last week.

Okay, no plans for today. Maybe pool, maybe beach. We'll see. Off to do some LIC now. BBL.

Lisa

Woo hoo Nina! I'm so happy for you. What a relief!

Lisa and Colleen: WTG on clean eats!!

Eats are good here too- at Chipotle I had lettuce, both kinds of beans, mild and medium salsa and that's it! Now I'm hungry- off for a clean snack!

In other good news, my smallest size shorts fit again. Hello, could I BE any happier?? :D:D

Nina, YAY OFFER!!! Keep us updated on the inspection!

Patti, GREAT JOB on the shorts! I'm going to wear elastic for the next month!:p

Gotta go for now - just wanted to say WE'RE BACK! BOOOO!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.