+++++ cLEAN & tidy weekend +++++

Malt balls chocolate and organic. I could not resist them either.

Well dinner is in the oven but the Christmas tree is still standing there and I'm tired.:(

I guess tomorrow is another day. Thanks for the tomotoes tip Kate.I'm steaming string beans to have with the lasagna.

Goodness, a lot happened in here while I was napping!! That must mean it was a good one!!

Robin, i'd love to hang out with you! In fact, what i'd love even more is to send you off for a weekend at the spa and take care of your kids and all your other responsibilities (even the Christmas tree!) while you relaxed!

Kate & Steph, you two and all your toilet talk are crackin' me up!

I just ate a banana, drinking some coffee and having a protein bar now. Not sure where we will go for dinner, but I will have WHATEVER I want and NOT feel guilty about it!

I need to pack some healthy snacks to have at Chris's house tomorrow...

Need to take the laptop with me so I can chat with you all!

I did my workout early but I was so tired I just heated up pizza for lunch. I finished my book but I haven't done much else today which means that tomorrow I will have to be superwoman to get everything done. I had to order more workout capris this afternoon because the string in my favorite pair got tangled and possible broke (DH did laundry and now the string is too short). I found a good sale at Dick's. They have 20% off all their outlet stuff.

Still haven't figured out dinner but I will do that next.

Robin sorry about the grooming experience. I hate when people just don't care when they make a mistake. Very frustrating.
Steph did you get your toilet working?
Katie I think we need at least 30% fat in our diet but it should be healthy fats. We have all grown up thinking fat was evil but it is not. We need it to survive.
Katie how was your book? I bet you are enjoying your quiet time

Colleen

I cheated (as planned) -- we went for Mexican, and I had chicken fajitas, rice, and beans. It was GOOOOOOD!!

Kate, if you want to read NROL4W, I can send you my copy when I am done, and then you can just ship it back to me.

Katie! How sweet of you! I was reading another post about this book and it kinda makes me nervous. Seems like we'd have to give up our Cathe?! What are your thoughts on this? Something like only working one body part per day? I guess you could modify the DVDs....tell us more! And I'm very interested in the nutrition part.

No, I didn't! Aw, heck, here's my phone number. 517.202.9033

"Okay, creepy people that read our posts to find out info about us- start callin' me!"

I feel *kinda* wierd about posting my cell #, but oh well! Give me a call. It's 8pm, I'll be up til about midnight.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Morning ladies

It's 3 o'clock and I can't sleep, so I've started to put the Christmas tree ornaments away and watch TV. I hope I can fall back to sleep in an hour or so.

Sorry, Robin! That stinks! Stupid me stayed up til 1AM w/ my sister and I am TIRED now! It's 630 and I've got to get b'fast ready for the fam before we leave for church. This'll be it for me for a while - We'll be busy all day so I'll check back in tonight.

Lunch will be potluck - I'm bringing a huge pot of clean chili! Should be filling so I won't need to eat much else.

Steph, I am so bad with time differences but here in Michigan its about 6:30. We'll be home by 5:30 - call me after that and we'll get your flushing problem taken care of.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good Morning!

Kate, you really crack me up! Ok, "creepy people" LOL You are very nice to go out of your way. KUDOS for being YOU! :D:D

Robin, I hope you were able to fall back to sleep. I have to put my decorations away today, too.

Hello to everyone else. I'll be back later today. I want to get my workout in and breakfast made before church. Today is Interval X+; I can't wait.

Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning,
Kate, my stupid internet was down last night, and i couldnt check to see if you got my email or not!! Is there a time difference between Michigan and Toronto? I dont think so, but i'm not sure.
You are such a sweetie!!
Robin, i hope you got to go back to sleep!
Shirl, tell us all about interval x, just sounds scary,
I'll be back!
S

Morning

Enjoy your new w/o Shirl and Morning Kate, early birds.

I was able to get another hour's sleep, so I'm ok so far.
I'm going to make pancakes for the kids and then drop off my doggie for grooming.

I plan to do GS Legs and maybe some abs today.
I'll post my menu latter.

Hey ladies! I slept late, cause I slept like sh*t last night!!

I'm gonna crank call Kate -- anyone else wanna??;)

Rest day for me, I need it -- I'm sore!

Chris wants the computer -- BBL!

Good morning ladies,

They got the water fixed friday afternoon. DH's friend came over with his digger but it wasn't the line under the ground that was frozen it was the pipe in the cement wall so they blasted it with propane heater to warm it up.

I weighed in yesterday was down 2. Weighed in this morning I was up 2. Must of been the 3 slices of pizza I had for dinner.

Colleen hope your feeling better.

Robin sorry about your Petco experience. It fumes me when you know your dealing with the person who made the mistake and they just don't care. I'm sure she deserved your Brooklyn attitude. ;-)

Katie I liked the book. I like nutriton section. I'm thinking about reading the Womens Health Perfect Body Diet which is written by the same author who helped in this book with the nutrition. I like some of recipes. I think there are a lot of good advice that can be used for the average gal. What do you think of it?

Steph sorry for your plumbing problems.

Shirl is Interval X part of P90X?

Robin, Katie, Kate I hope you all get some rest today.

I think my plan for the week is:
Today-Slo-Mo back and bis + ASC2 + abs
Monday- Slo-Mo legs
Tuesday- Slo-Mo chest, tri's, shoulders + KBX + abs
Wednesday- LowMax
Thursday- HLD premix #2
Fri&Sat-rest days!!

I want to buy a new step, high step and the slanted risers. What's a girl to do.:)

BBL
Jenn

Hey Jenn, I want to buy a new step and the new risers, but I'll see how the bills are this month.

Katie you're gonna crank call Kate? OK I'll ring Kate's doorbell then run down the street ;-) LOL

Womens Health Perfect Body Diet sounds interesting, is it like the clean diet?

I think I'm getting sick, I'm starting to cough, so I'm going to skip my w/o today and just rest.

I'm not sure. There was a small article on it in this months Womens Health. It does have 2 different kinds of plans. One for carb senstive, one for not carb senstive. The magazine also showed some of the meal plans.

Rest up and feel better Robin.

Hello again!

Where is Kate???

Robin, feel better, relax
Jenn, plans look great!

Just got back from grocery shopping, i indeed screwed up my arm lifting the other day. Today is my rest day, but i did classical stretch.

Menu:
B: the usual
s: qurak with natural applesauce and almonds
l; soup, mushroom veg i think, and an egg white pancake with oats and yogurt
s: carrots/celery, hummus
d: not sure
I havent been feeling that great either, last night only had ezekial bread and nat PB for dinner.
BBL
Steph

Jenn, I am really enjoying the book, especially the nutrition section. I will check out that other book maybe.

Kate, about the book... I definitely think it is worth reading. The "new rules" are all really beneficial even if you don't plan to follow the workouts. The nutrition section is basically about how to eat for optimal health, and how to eat to support optimal muscle growth. I got a lot of great tips, I think I will probably read that part again. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.

Steph, what did you do to your arm? I think Kate said she would be busy after church, home around 5:30 or so.

Robin, I am thinking about the slanted risers too. Maybe for my birthday...? I am running out of room in my house for all this equipment!

Here is what my menu looked like today...

B Fiber One bar, apple slices
L spicy chicken kebab at my fav kebab grille:9
D we are grilling out, I will have a petite filet mignon, baked sweet potato, and steamed green beans

I don't feel well, wonder if I am getting sick...x( Check back a little later.

Hi Everyone!

Wow I must be passing my germs through the forum to everyone - or it is just the time of year when everyone gets sick. I am still congested but I don't feel as tired today. I wanted to get the slanted risers until the string my capris broke and the underwire in my sports bra poked through. Oh well. At least I got new shoes for Christmas so I shouldn't have problems with them.

Jenn sorry about your plumbing problems. Glad everything finally got fixed
Katie - Glad you like the book. I read BFFM over the summer and it recommended one body part per day. This month I am trying upper body one day and lower body the next. I will let you know what the results are.
Kate - please share your clean chili recipe.
Robin - I put away all the Christmas decorations today. I am so glad the tree is away. Sorry you are not feeling better.
Steph - hope your arm recovers quickly. You don't need another injury.
Shirl - how was interval X?

w/o was SUB and HISM 2 part 2
b: shredded wheat
s: peanuts
l: bean curd w/ mixed vegetables
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: poached salmon, asparagus

Have a good evening everyone!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.