\\\\\ ---- clean & tidy wednesday ---- /////

I am so tired and so sore. Not sure if I should workout or wait until later and go back to sleep for a few... Today is legs, that should be easy enough to do after work....

Good Morning !

Katie- listen to your body. Get the extra sleep if possible !

STS disc 8 today. Back & triceps.

Becky

Katie, Extra sleep sounds good to me!:D

Becky, Have fun STSing!

I overslept a bit - gotta hustle around if I'm going to get my stretch in - and I NEEEED it after doing Pure Barre last night - OH MY WORD - the pain! the pain!

bbl.....

Morning all,

Sorry I didn't post earlier this morning. I was lazy this morning and got out of bed late and had to get the girls to their classes. We are home now and I just finished lunch and I need to get some laundry started and get some chili in the crockpot.

Thanks for all who were concerned yesterday. I did end up finding a proctor but I'm still looking because this one wants to charge 60€! I have 9 exams over the course of the semester... you do the math.

Anyway, no WO this morning but I'll get it in this afternoon. CTX back and tris. Won't take me long. My calves are burning from 40/20 yesterday!

Katie, hope you went back to sleep and took care of you body. I definitely could not do legs tired. It's not "upbeat" enough to keep me awake.

Becky, I'll be doing back and tris too... just not STS!

Kate, I hate rushing to get things going. I need to get rid of my lazy tendencies! What is this WO you did last night?

I'll bbl!

Angie, Dontcha love being a mom?! I love days like that - errands, chores & cooking.
Sorry abt teh $$$ for the proctor! Hope you find an alternate!
I did Pure Barre last night - no weights, tiny tiny movements that BURN like the blazes of Hell!!! I was SHAKING so hard and laughing so hard at myself. It hurt good bad!!:D

-
Got my stretch done - hard one today - I was sweatin'! Im in such a groove w/ my WOs getting 2-3/day. Eats are on other than my Saturday blip and the scale is MOVIN ON DOWN!!! My core is killlllling me and I feel fantastic!

Have a great AM!! Off to get my Sweet G up!

Well, I did it - but it wasn't pretty!

I even laid down on the couch and set an alarm but couldn't fall back asleep so I just got up and worked out. About 2/3 of the way thru, I hit a wall and it was pretty ugly after that. I guess I am glad that I did what I did...

Kate, I am so jealous of your opportunities to wo 3x/day! LOL at your description of last night's wo!
Angie, that sucks about the expensive proctor!
Becky, have a great day!

Katie, I'm impressed. I hate when i can't get back to sleep and I understand just giving in and doing it! I hope you feel well through the day!

Kate, you're ROCKING those WOs! I'm so proud of you. I looked at that barre wo. Looks pretty awesome. Right now my goal is just to get through a 3 month rotation... I need to make lifting a regular thing!

Still haven't made my chili. Gotta get on it. Laundry in washer, kids fed...

Morning

Katie this group should be called the clean and tidy doms sisters. Once I'm up I'm up. I can't fall back to sleep ususally.

Kate Pure Barre hmm. You Go Girl with your w/o!:cool:Today i'll do classical stretch for my shoulder and back.

Becky enjoy your w/o

Angie is that like 60 bucks? If so wow that's expensive.

Pure Barre hmmmmmm

_______
Off to do my clss stretch and mma-kb core

Hey girlies!

Sorry no check-in yesterday. I had a busy morning and afternoon and by the time I got back to check-in, I was overwhelmed. I didn't work out either-but I did grocery shop for 2 hours then unloaded and put everything away-that counts-right?;) Today is legs for me too. Nothing else on the agenda-well except changing sheets-blech.

Angie, I think I may try your rotation in the summer:) That's a lot of argent to sit and watch someone take a test!

Katie, nice job getting that workout in! I hope I can rock it out later this morning. Who am I kidding? I'll be doing it this afternoon!

Kate, my college roommate teaches Pure Barre classes in Ann Arbor:) I'd love to try a live class before I buy the dvds-maybe we can swing that this summer? I need your energy! 2-3 workouts/day is awesome!! You're gonna look hot on vacation-well you already do!

Becky, have a great workout!

BBL-gotta get the girls ready!

morning, y'all, my house is all full of sickos right now!

angie, lol, we are all making chili! hope you find a proctor for less $$, that stinks.

katie, take it easy on yourself!

robin, i just requested some classical stretches from the lib, ive heard you and kate raving abt them!

kate, ikwym abt pure barre, dont have that one but some of those barre workouts are killer on the muscles in ways you never expect. they look decievingly easy! my friend is sending lotte berk method in with the kids to religious school on sunday. we'll see if im crying fom that one!

b - oatmeal, apples, pecans, coffee
l - chili, brown rice, peas
d - prob chili again! lol!

ods brought ice cream home last night and i had more than a bite =(

morning everyone ;) the weather here in california is crazy. it started snowing yesterday afternoon so i got to go home 2 hrs early. Oh I live in southern cali near bakersfield and barstow kinda inbetween them. yesterday i did yoga when i got home b/c i was too tired in the morning. I think im getting a cold ;( so today is STS Meso 2 chest and back then STS cardio when i get home and abs. well gotta get ready to work out so i can leave for work by 630 ;) have a great day everyone

Katie, Somethingis better than nothing! :)

Angie, This is your official whip-cracking! Get makin' that chili!!!:D

Robin, Have a great WO!

Klaudia, I would be so down w/ taking that class with you! Name the day/time and I'm there!
Nice job w/ your active rest day!:)

Wendy, YUMMMMO on your bfast!
Sorry abt the ice cream....Lotte berk will take care of it!;)

Amanda, Great WOs today!

-
Gina's off to school - let the housework begin!

BTW, have I told you gals how much I loooooove my girls!?!?!:p They've just been super awesome lately. Wish I could freeze time. Gina's so grown up & responsible, Isabel is trying hard to be, and Julia.....sigh.....I love that chubby little blondie for all I'm worth!:D:D:D

I can be a DOMS sister too !!! STS causes doms like no other for me !

Got back & tri's done and eating my protein pancake and white tea. yum.

I'm watching little Jackson tomorrow. Kate, I think he's around Julia's age .....? He turned 1 in December. SUCH a cutie . SO loving and sweet.
What a wonderful age! :) :)

Becky

Hey girls, chili is in the crock pot, smells wonderful! Did some reading with Annabel and now the girls are resting and I'm going to study. I'm cold so I'm drinking some hot choc and wrapped in a blanket.

Kate, I love my girls too. Honestly, they're just kind of bickery lately and it's annoying but they can be so darn sweet!

Klaudia, rock that WO this pm. You know you're a superstar!

Robin, I wish 60€ was equivalent to $60. It's more like $90. UGH.

Becky, welcome to the DOMS club. It's a great feeling isn't it? Enjoy little Jackson. I love nothing more than a sweet 1 year old!

Amanda, how strange for snow in southern cal! Enjoy your day!

Wendy, sorry about the ic! But I agree, this is why we work out so our slip-ups aren't so detrimental!

So, I was watching the clips for the circuit WOs (haven't done them yet) and I'm scared! Cathe is a powerhouse!

I still gotta wo today but will study first (let my hc settle) and do it in about an hour. I promise! I'm not a big fan of having to double up the next day... or having a blank day on my cal!

Nina??

BBL!

ladies, i think we need " I *heart* DOMS " t-shirts!! teehee, i would totally wear that =)

kate, enjoy your little darlins! wish i had the LBMs already because they'd be perfect today... my head is stuffy and i need to keep my movements simple so i dont trip, lol.

amanda, we will be in the sacramento area but im looking forward to weekend trips to points all over the west coast.

becky, you must LOVE being a grandma! JJ is around that age (Julia too), just a cpl mos older, and it is such an amazing, adorable, enjoyable time!

angie, ive got chili up the wazoo right now. we'll be eating it for days =) the new circuits are way out of fitness range right now and honestly, ccc in particular does not look like one i want to work up to even... im thinking of trading it away on VF. someone feel free to talk me out of it =) circuit blast looks more modifiable...

Becky, I think this is my favorite age of all. Julia was 1 in October.

Angie, Nice day for you! Now get that WO! I hate blank days too!:)

Wendy, We should make some Ts like taht on Cafe PRess.:D
Sorry for the stuffy head - hope it goes away by Florida! Or maybe that FL sunshine will knock it right out!:D

Junie's in bed - Bella time! Peace!

Ok, so never look up DOMS on cafepress-you DO NOT get exercise related t-shirts!!:eek:

Wendy, I'm doing STS Disc 6-Legs. Hoping my butt thanks me for it tomorrow! (Don't) sweat the ice cream! I had a bowl of popcorn-Darrin made it on the stove(thanks Kate!) but added salt and melted butter:eek:

Amanda-two STS workouts inone day?! Nice! Crazy about the snow!

Kate, I will check her schedule-maybe during Spring Break? Active rest day-that's what it was!;)

Angie, I will-you too! I really should try and do it before the kids I babysit come over. Takes one to know one!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.