..*..*..*.....clean/tidy.wednesday.....*..*..*..

Katie, I bet the cake was good :) Hope you had fun with the leg workout!

Becky, glad today’s workout went good for you!

Kate, great job on the workouts! That made up for those m&ms:)

Nina, I hope your drs appt goes well so you can get back to running:)

Angie, hope you are feeling better now. Try to get some rest, though I am sure that is hard with a 3 and 5 year old.

Wendy, have fun at your class. Did you get to sleep later this morning?

Anne, I need to get a lot of work done today too – working on keeping myself focused!

Klaudia, hope your birthday is going great! Have fun with legs, I always get more doms with the leg workouts than the arms.

Colleen, hope you are feeling better. Every day here I hear of someone else sick and I am sure the weather is not helping either. Hope you all can get in your date night.:)

Robin, glad you liked Step Moves. I have the warmup, and combo 1 down good – we won’t talk about combo 2 yet :eek:

Will be doing 30/30 tonight. My energy level is already low for the day – not feeling like doing cardio, but I will find some somewhere. Will be back after my workout tonight – that will make me do it since I have to post I got it done :D

Clintonya

Hey

Anne no work for me today and tomorrow :mad: Oh well I guess my hours will pick up again around Easter or Mom's day. I'm looking into becoming a subst teacher for little kids only.

Clintonya I almost tripped over my step a few times. I'm good with the right side but my left side is crazy.

Colleen I pray that you don't get a sinus infection. feel better.

Klaudia you are going to have fun with kiddos today. Vaca sounds very nice.

Menu
b-egg whites and turkey sausage
l-cabbage soup and ??
d-???

busy fun a.m. w/ my little girls

you gals are so chatty this a.m.!!!

clean eats & looking forward to some cardio when Julia goes to sleep!

My surpv just called and asked can I work tomorrow eve...I guess so:confused:

So if Cathe comes out the Step-n Motion DVD will any of you ladies buy it?

I would.

Having a productive birthday:) Did some laundry and tidying up, made banana flaxseed bread and an apple flax crisp, and just got done with STS Legs:) Waiting for Darrin to come home and we're going out to dinner-Texas Roadhouse!

Clintonya, I can already feel the DOMS setting in my calves-tomorrow should be fun!

Robin, subbing is fun and has a flexible schedule:) I won't be getting Step N Motion-it's too dated for me!

Gotta get ready!

Have fun tonight, Klaudia! Your MIL's house sounds faboo--I'd love to visit this summer. I often drive my parents along the water up to Lexington when I visit during the warm months. We stop at the marina and get ice cream.

Robin, have fun at work. At least it's not crazy busy like before Christmas, right?

Kate, seriously, what soup did you make today?

Busy, busy day here, which is good, right? I have a mountain of work to do and many meetings and a dr. appt. tomorrow. No big deal, just a check-up b/c I need a refill on a prescription.

Hi to everyone who follows! See you tomorrow, I'm supposed to go to a movie tonight, but I might be too tired. We'll see.

anne

hello

hello i hope you don't mind me joining your group. i was here some months ago but had some setbacks . but now im back . my name is amanda and im 29yrs old married to a great man , adam who is retired army . we both work at a prison here in cali . i have 2 cats beast and chewbacca and two puppies peaches and panzer. im recommitting myself to fitness. my goals are to lose 10-15lbs and get my strength and abs back. i gained 15lbs taking an antidepressent not happy about that and have pretty much fallen off the fitness wagon for the first time in my life. i have a goal to get in shape by the end of march because i just signed up to meet cathe in san diego for the egglands best tour. very excited. i look forward to meeting all of you ;)

Workout done! Woohoo! Now if I could get my nose to stop running.

Amanda, welcome to our group. I am married, live outside of Washington DC and work as a project manager for a government contractor. You have a great goal and I hope we can help you reach it.
Robin, thanks for the well wishes. I hope it is just a cold. I don't think I could buy Step-N-Motion - I would just laugh the whole time.
Clintonya, yes everyone is sick. My sinuses don't like this awful cold weather. Did you get your workout in?
Kate, glad you had a nice morning with the girls. I forgot to tell you I love that you changed your fb picture.
Anne, what movie were you thinking of seeing?

Klaudia, have fun at dinner.

hi ladies! quickly poppin in to say *howdy*

im all dressed up and on my way out with my gals.

welcome to amanda and g'nite all!

Klaudia, have fun at your birthday dinner :D

Kate, hope the rest of your day ihas been fun too!

Colleen, hope the sickness doesn’t get you! We will just say it is allergies:) Good job for still getting your workout in! Yes, I did it and now feel better :D

Robin, substitute teaching sounds good. My dad did that after he retired. He was an electrician but it was something he always wanted to do and he loved it, he did mostly high school though. I am not sure about the video. I haven’t looked at the clip. I do have some of the old ones like MIC and do them occasionally so I might.

Anne, yes, busy is good :) Well sometimes it is :) Hope you were able to see the movie, but I understand about being tired. Sleep usually wins out for me over fun :)

Katie, what you son said is so cute. I am sure that made you feel special :D

Hi Amanda – I live in Va with my husband, 2 daughters, and my mom. I am trying to just get in better shape but also to try to lose these last probably 15 pounds or so. That’s great about going to the tour in San Diego. I understand about the journey of losing weight:)

30/30 is done and pilates abs. Only got in about ½ of the abs. I need to do better on that cause that is my problem area!! Off to eat a way too late dinner, but that is how the week has been. Dh has had training this week so that has kind of thrown off the regular sched. Hope everyone else is doing good and everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.