[[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy wednesday ]]]]]]]]

I'm here! Just finished my yummy dinner, off to get Collin a bath, book, and bed.

My dinner was awesome -- grilled chicken, onions, and green peppers (I used my pannini grill/press for this) marinated in Baja Chipotle marinade. On the side I had some black beans spiced up with a bit of fresh lime juice and cilantro -- YUM!

Good news -- I got a present in the mail today from my Dad and Stepmother and it was.... Step Blast/Step, Jump, and Pump. I can't wait to try these!!

Oh, I forgot to add that I had some dark chocolate covered almonds after my dinner... Sorry!:(

I am previewing Step Blast and it looks FUN! I am scheduled to do IMAX 2 tomorrow, but I don't think Step Blast is an acceptable sub for IMAX 2 so I will stick with my plan. In the next few days for sure!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I had hoped to get back to everyone much sooner than now. My DH is sick so I got home after a long day and I to Clean Max the kitchen before I could make dinner. I am exhausted and I did not even finish my work today.

Kate Don't worry about the scale - it always takes some time for the numbers to catch up
Katie Congrats on your gift :)

Never tried the fiber one bars and after the feedback about the gas maybe I won't bother.

w/o was LIC Cardio Blast
b: oatmeal
s: banana
l: lentil soup, grilled chicken salad
s: apple, cheese stick, sugar snap peas
d: ww pasta with turkey meatballs

Got to run and clean up dinner before I collapse.

Colleen

Hi all,

Only 3 pieces of candy of today!! Yeah for me.:7

My day was mostly clean.
B-egg beater, english muffin, lf choc milk
s-deviled egg, mozz ball, string cheese, all bran crackers
l- healthy choice meal
s-cottage cheese mixed with rice pudding
d-homemade beef w. peppers and brown rice, 1 crescent roll
s- cup of coffee

took a rest day. Had doms from arm workout yesterday.

Looks like everyone had a great day.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.