'..'..'..'..'..'..'.....clean / tidy wedensday.....'..'..'..'..'..'..'

Kate, enjoy lunch with your sis tomorrow.

Klaudia, good luck with your work out.

Katie, have you figured out what to do with Collin tomorrow?

Morris, the ginger sauce was from trader joe's. It was frozen carrots and almonds with a thai style sauce. Very yummy.

Robin, what kind of protein shakes are you going to get?

Hi, Angie, Lisa, and Colleen!

I'm supposed to run 3 miles tonight, we'll see if the weather holds out. If it starts raining before I get going, I'll use the spin bike instead. I have to get up tomorrow and do UB before work. Yuck. I hope I make it. See you later, alligators!

anne

Quick post before heading out to the store. Worked this a.m. and came home, fed the baby, and now out to go grocery shopping. Kashi for bfast and a few almonds for snack. No lunch yet. Worked out yesterday evening, but it was still hot. I think I sweated off a few lbs. Be back with personals.

Lisa

kl, how do you keep n in her crib still???
get to your wo, woman!:D

anne, weather is great hee....hope it holds out on your side of town!

lisa, have fun at the store....id love to go everyday.
eat better than i did today!:rolleyes: save our checkin!!!:p

-
dinner. so good. yummy new cornbread recipe. too much.:eek:

laura made me flex for her.....was :eek::eek: i didnt have tri flab.:D felt good to hear that!

laura cant stay late - other sis needs the car......cant decide - sts or dillmax.....

You guys will appreciate this. After my 3 mile run (no, I'm not telling you how long it took me, it's embarrassing!) I did the stability ball abs from B&G. You know the part where you have the ball between your legs and you do hip lifts? Well, I didn't have the ball between my *feet* and I dropped it and bopped myself on the nose. A lesser person would have stopped right there, but being a Catheite I just put it right back between my legs and kept going.

anne

Hey ladies I'm here but barely -- ready for bed. And I CANNOT WAIT to go back to work tomorrow. Collin is going to stay home with Super Bish so I can go back to work. He has been bouncing off the walls and loud and annoying all day and I am ready to be rid of him for awhile! Remind me of moments like this when I am being sappy about being a SAHM next week!

On the bright side, we went out shopping/running errands and I won concert tickets to go see several really good country music artists. The concert is our anniversary weekend so that is cool.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

Anne, LOL at "dropping the ball!" No worries on the run -- doesn't matter. You got out there and did it and that is what matters. High 5!

Hi Everyone,

Well today is a little shorter. Maybe by Friday I can just work 8 hours. Chris wants to see Star Trek and I have to make a dessert for Mother's Day before I leave to go to Phila. on Saturday. Any suggestions on a dessert? I would love to make something with fresh fruit but nothing is ready yet.

Kate, decisions, decisions. Right now dm sounds good.
Morris, if you can afford it, get pace weights. I use them all the time.
Robin, I agree this week is harder than I thought it would be. I know shoulder, bis and tris will be tough.
Lisa, good luck at the grocery store. I rarely go during the week unless I really need something.
Anne, LOL on dropping the ball. I am a slow runner too.
Katie, sorry Collin got sick today. Glad you can go back to work tomorrow.
Klaudia, hope your headache went away and you got your workout in.

Dinner ended up being turkey salad. I got mad about work and didn't feel like cooking when I got home. Chris has to prepare for his training class tomorrow so he didn't have time to cook.

Anne, Another slow runner here to support you! Better luck next time w/ the ball!:D

Katie, I regularly have days like that with Isabel. You have my sympathy!!!

Colleen, Strawberry shortcake??? Easy to make the separate parts then throw it together. Or apple turnovers? We're a BAD C&T checkin!:p

-
Did STS M3 Wk1 sh, tris, bis. Was surprised - I could go heavier on most things compared to what my card listed. Good, I guess!

Lisa, How was grocery shopping?

Got my workout done! Better late thatn never, right? I love the push/pull method. Dinner was meh-tuna with a bit of mac and cheese and peas. That's what happens when you have a headache!

Kate, she's never tried to get out. She even sits on the "time out" bench in the foyer! Nice workout! I actually used a 35# for one arm rows and it felt really good:)

Lisa, does the humidity ever go away?

Katie, Nevena was a holy terror today! No nap, fighting with Milla, whiny...I'll remind you of all the stuff you miss while you're at work, don't worry;) What concerts? We are country music fans in our house! Darrin wants to move down south, live on a farm, wear boots and a baseball cap, and drink beer:)

Colleen, hope the rest of your work week goes by quick. Have you seen the new Captain Kirk? Hubba! Hubba!

Anne, you should've been a writer! I appreciate everything you say! And I forgot to tell you-I'm glad you like the book and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on for the recital:) I'll let you know before the deadline.

Klauida, I'm jealous of you gals that like tuna - and oatmeal! Oh, how I wish I liked oatmeal! Need to try your apples & sc oats!
Good job w/ the WO! I used 35's for those too!:D Loved it!
ROFLMBO on Hubba Hubba!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.