~~~~Clean & Tidy Wed~~~~

Anne, LOL!!!! I don't feel TALL but I don't feel short either.:D:D I'm 5'6" for those who haven't seen me in the flesh!:p
That's nice you and Jim can keep in touch. And you are very sweet to meet up for that dinner tongiht. Where ya headed?

No, I did not go to work today. They told everyone to stay off the roads because of the road conditions and the whiteout conditions. So I worked from home. It sounds like it could be bad tomorrow but I hope not.

Clintonya, that is crazy about the schools. I think one time that happened here and they took the kids to school and made the parents come to pick them up.
Klaudia, glad you don't have any pain. We postponed our shovelmax until tomorrow due to the wind. No point in shoveling it just to have the wind blow the snow back.
Nina, great news about the potential job. I really hope it works out for you.
Robin, that's funny about the ticker tape in your neighborhood.
Kate, that's great you have extra time with the girls. Lots of good bonding time.
Anne, enjoy your dinner tonight!

Kate, we're going to the Macedonian restaurant I posted a few weeks ago. We couldn't get in that night because we didn't have a reservation, but I made one for tonight.

Colleen, I hope you don't get MORE snow!

anne

Colleen, Your weather is CRAZY!!!! I can;t imagine how many days those school kids are going to have to make up!

Anne, Hope the food is good! Have fun!

-
Mexican shredded pork about to go on the table. Smells good - hope it tastes good too! It'd better - I've been cooking it all afternoon!!!

Anne no I never seen ticker tape parade because I was always at work.:confused:

Kate tell me please...Mexican shredded pork ...what makes it mexican

Colleen I saw the white out on tv and I'm glad you stayed home.

Kate- I've decided to buy Pure Barre and at least one CS .....where should I get them ?
Your dinner sounds YUM!

Colleen, I can't even IMAGINE all the snow you have. We got more last night and some today and then drifting like mad. We just went over to do my parents driveway and the drifts were 2 ft PLUS- which I thought was HORRIBLE after we had it completely cleared yesterday , but yours is much worse.
I'm SO SICK of it.
I love pretty snow when it first falls, but now it's such an aggravation ! Besides being muddy and slushy and ice all over.
HURRY UP SPRING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening ladies. It was Cardio Core Circuit, cardio only premix followed by STS No Equiptment Abs. I then did a smidgeon of yoga.

Robin, I am on facebook. My name is Becky McGilligan. Oh, and I am a doctor and I agree with your thought about losing the adrenaline rush may contribute to poor mood. :D

Kate, WAY TO GO on the rope climb. That is awesome!

Wendy, your cooking sounds absolutely delicious! I want to eat at your house.

Katie, I was just wondering what people do when daycare is either delayed or canceled. I guess they suffer. I'm sure your work understands.

Clintonya, that is crazy about the school buses!

Angie, I know what you mean about your arms shaking. Mine were doing that after disc 13 yesterday and they hurt even worse today!

Klaudia, glad you're feeling some better.

Anne, I love working out in the AM. It makes the day great.

Morris, I hope the job works out for you.

Becky, we had to shovel again today too. Ick.

Going to go watch last night's episode of Lost. We watched Biggest Loser last night and couldn't stay awake for Lost too. I have heard it's a good one.

DrBecky (BeckySue)

Robin, It had ground chipotle powder, garlic, tomato sauce, onion, oregano, fresh thyme .... mmmmm . So good! If you'd like I can mail the recipe to you. It's pretty lengthy and would take forever to type out. I can photocopy and snail mail it to anyone who'd like! PM me your address. It was SOOOOO good! Mike ate and ate and ate.:D I love to feed a hungry man! Anybody else get that?:eek::p

Becky, I get my CS from classicalstretch.com. PureBarre I got from Mary @ totalfitnessdvds.com.
As much as I love this dumping we got I won't complain to see spring coming! I can't wait to go to Florida!!!

DrBecky, Nice WO!:D Again, how you find the time....you pretty much amaze me!
Will look you up on FB. I'm Katy Tenniswood.
Enjoy your veg-out time tonight! You've earned it!

-
Eats were so squeaky all day. Went to open a Hershey's Kiss - and threw it out. I want RESULTS, man!!!! Just finished GS triceps. ooooowwwww:D

Becky Sue, I am glad you are handling the icu better than last time, but I know those hours must be tough along w/the overall atmosphere.

Anne, hope you have a great dinner! Great job on getting up and getting in your workout!! And that is great progress!! And I agree :)

Klaudia, I am glad you are feeling better! Did you make it to dance? This is our off night, but they did close dance here.
Robin, too funny-this weather has been crazy!

Angie, hope you continued to feel better. At least you are probably sleeping now, so hope tomorrow will be better:)

Colleen, I hope the weather gets better up there! I never made it in today either and we didn’t even have it that bad. They keep switching it back and forth for another storm here on Monday!

Becky, I am w/you, where is spring???:)

Kate, great workouts! No, went out and shoveled ½ of the driveway, then called in to say I would be in in about an hour, but they were going to close early anyway so I would have only been there an hour, so that just said to stay home!!!

Started meso 2 today w/disc 13. I am sure I will be feeling this tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good night!

Clintonya

DrBecky!!!! I want to SQUEEZE Zoey for all she's worth! WHAT A BABYDOLL!!!!! And you and your hub are just too cute yourselves! You're looking awesome, woman! you're a natural beauty!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

drbecky, you're killing those workouts! i will look you up on FB.

clintonya, gad youdidn't end up havingtogoto work!

kate, i also LURV to feed my men! nothing makes me happier! well, maybe feeding my baby =)

robin, you are too funny about the recycling blowing around. there is so much snow here, ods could get his butt out there and makesome cash for himself. dh gets so mad that he is lazy in the house, texting instead! yup, the marbe bars arewith chocolate.

becky, which CS areyou getting? i have to re-request them from the lib because they sent them back. i think you can only buy them directlyfrom the website. for pure barre i would go to totalfitnessdvds or advancedworkouts or collagevideo.

anne, enjoy your dinner out!

colleen, whiteout conditions are SCARY, glad you could work from home!

so, dh left himself 4 hrs to drive the 1.5 hrs to work, fearing the worst. it took him only 2 hours but got bad at the end. and literally 5 mins befor he drives thru the gate they called to say he could stay home. they know how far he lives...JERKS. and he is a super duper responsible guy who would rather be 2 hrs early to work than risk being a min late. andnow its too bad out for him to drive back!!!!!!!!! arghhh. so hes sleeping at the barracks with no power =( at least i packed him lots of food.

made muffelata-style sandwiches tonight that came out really well. my portion was good and tidy but then i end up eating another marble thing. still wasnt that great but its TTOM and i wanted choc =(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.