{{{{{ clean / tidy tuesday }}}}}

Might as well be FRIDAY! LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! I can't wait to see their faces when they get off the bus this afternoon!!!

I have an eye appt this morning to get my eyes dilated:mad:(HATE getting that done). Dropping the 2 off with my sisters - they are pretty much awesome. They make up for other other lackluster relatives!;)

No WO yday.:( So busy all afternoon & evening. Will WO today during Ju's nap. Eats will be c-c-c-c-c-clean as a whistle!

From yesterday...

Becky, how did your daughter do yesterday with her externship? How did the boys do at daycare?
Nina, Happy Birthday Aiden!! Any fun birthday plans today?
Klaudia, I got Kashi cereal bars, granola (w/dark choc and coconut) and I got some Kashi cookies (oatmeal and dark choc).
Colleen, did you get your walk yesterday afternoon? How are you liking these few days of cooler weather?
Wendy, don't sweat the pizza. How were your classes at the gym yesterday?
Anne, rowing is hard-core - you go woman!
Kate, how is Gina doing?
Robin, sounds like you need a new gym partner! She is dragging you down!

katie, g is doing much better! they loosened ker expander & are slowing down the expansion rate.
collin still liking the new daycare?

Good Morning Girls !

Busy times, huh ???

Kate, Happy Last Day of School !!! I am past due to get my eyes dialated. I hate it too, so I keep putting it off ! :(
Glad G's mouth isn't hurting so much anymore & they got her squared away.
Katie, my daughter did great, the place they sent her was an odd choice though. She is going for office management (in medical field) and they sent her to an office that is closed, the dr. is on vacation !!! Very strange ! Jackson was a mini superstar ! No tears and happy when Mommy picked him up !!! They stopped by here on the way home, and I swear he looked older !!!! (happy/sad) lol

Today is Power Hour and mowmax . I skipped mowing yesterday and headed to my recliner type chair with my book in the sun !!!

Have a good one !

Last edited:
Becky, I LOATHE the eye dr....I'd rather go to the dentist or the OBGYN. For real. I've out off getting my eyes dilated for 4 years & he won't give me my script until I do this today. Jerk.:p
WTG JAckson! and that is really weird on yourDD!
I like your day yday! Good for you! We had a deliciously lazy mornign yday - I loved it!
Have fun w/ PH! That's a FUN one!

I narrowly escaped the cereal at breakfast, but I dutifully ate my veggie omelet at breakfast!:D:D

getting so much done this morning! HOORAY! Wish I didnt have this eye appt..... ok, I'll stop grousing..CHOOSE JOY! At least I can see & am not blind!:D

Morning!

Woke up in a happy mood:) Weight is down, eats are good, and I got 2 workouts in yesterday-PUB up only and a 50 minute walk. Today is cardio-not sure what yet. And I'm going shopping too-Walmart, Payless and Target:)

Katie, vacation will be here soon!

Kate, don't worry about one missed workout, just make it your rest day:) I wish I had sisters to help me! Good luck at the eye doc.

Becky, that's weird about your daughter's job. Have a good workout!

Power Hour is done !

Kate, I haven't gotten a THING done this morning. But yesterday was another story ! I don't know what got into me but I was a bundle of energy !!:eek: :)
Good luck at the eye dr. this morning. Okay , since you are going, I will make my appt too. and I will TRY not to complain. (TOO much-ha)

My daughter went to the interview dressed up, hair fixed nice, makeup etc .. and the office manager was in sweats , tshirt and hair thrown up in a bun. Told her she can skip wearing the scrubs she had to buy for this and dress casual since no one will see her !:( I don't know how much she can LEARN or how they can really grade her (this is unpaid, but part of her grade) when the office is closed....but I guess she can make appointments ....?:confused::confused: Doesn't make a lot of sense to me ....

Better get my butt up and get something done. I am out on the SIP...birds singing, sun shining and it's just so nice out, I hate to move !!

morning!

klaudia, we were twins yday - i did pub up only and my run:D great job with the wt and eats.

kate, i am so sensitive to the dilation drops, it last forever! don't forget sunglasses.

becky, what book are you reading?

katie, i feel the same way about today, but i don't necessarily want friday (moving day)!

i am sooo hormonal today. i did good this morning - 10 mile hill run and speed intervals, also some leg work. i will do yoga later. nice veggies and egg white and avacado for breakfast. i was craving carbs, but i ate a teaspoon of pb. then i had a manipulative e mail from my mom. i left her a voice mail yday saying i want to talk to her, but i would not be doing email. instead of a call i get an email saying she won't talk to me until july as she cannot afford more pain. also, no mention of aidan's birthday. my hormonal brain and heart feel manipulated.

must go, but wish me clean eating vibes. bbl

Hi Everyone!

Nina, I am so sorry to hear your mom's response. {{{HUGS}}} Great workout this morning! Sending you clean eating vibes - you can do it!
Becky, that is so frustrating about your daughter's externship. Enjoy the beautiful weather in the SIP. I wouldn't want to get up either.
Kate, my eye dr. always gives me the option so I don't get it done very often. I give them the excuse that I have to work after the appt. Hope it goes well.
Klaudia, can I come shopping with you? I don't feel like being at work today.
Katie, only 13 work days until vacation. You will make it.
Wendy, don't worry about the pizza. I do the same thing - eat bad things that I know don't taste great.
Robin, your new routine looks great. I think I forgot to congratulate you on the weight loss.
Anne, rowing sounds fun. Do you need to do it early in the morning. When I worked in DC I would watch the rowers on the Potomac on my way to work.

This morning's workout was Insanity Max Cardio Circuit. I was too exhausted to do weights at the end so I will do them tonight. I will do PS Back & Bi's. I originally was going to alternate PS and GS but I like that PS is short and sweet so I will keep doing that. No walk yesterday but I went out to lunch instead. Should be able to squeeze one in today because it will be a slow day.

b: buff smoothie, egg whites
l: turkey on ezekiel bread, side salad, grapes
s: blueberries & walnuts in greek yogurt
d: supposed to be tacos

Colleen, I don't want to be at work either and I need new bathing suits. I say we play hokey and go shopping with Klaudia. As for rowing, I can do it early morning, but that's not my thing, at least not for now. They have open rowing on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday morning. So that's what I'm going to do until I get back into it. It's been 10 years! I'm a little nervous, but hopefully it will come back quickly.

Robin, what do you have on tap today?

Wendy, wazzup?

Katie, I know what you mean! I couldn't believe it wasn't Wednesday when I woke up this morning.

Kate, I love my eye doctor, but I've been going to him for something like 15 years. I saw him a couple weeks ago and he couldn't believe I'm 40. Ha!

Becky, enjoy your day today, if you run out of things to do I can give you a list for my house.

Nina, {{{HUGS}}} you poor thing. You heart and brain are right--you are being manipulated. I am so sorry for what you are going through with her. Happy birthday to Aidan! I hope he has a great day and I am sending you lots of clean eating vibes. I hope you can focus on him today and enjoy his special day with him.

Did I tell you guys I ordered a patio umbrella for my deck? It was on sale at Kohls.com and it came yesterday. I got the umbrella part together, but I ran out of time before Zumba and still have to do the stand part. I'll try to get to it after rowing tonight. It's red, which I think will be cheery. Oh, and Zumba was fun. Not much of a work out for me, but very enjoyable. I'm going to sign up for it and just count it as an add-on work out. At least I wasn't sitting on the couch, right?

And TCB is so dreamy. I talked to him last night and he is so sweet. Big sigh. I told him I was going to start rowing again and he said, "Oh, that explains it." Turns out he thinks my back is just right in terms of size and muscle and rowing explains why that is.

Okay, back to it! Have a good one, everyone.

anne

Last edited:
Nina, sending you lots of hugs. I hope you can work things out with your mom. Go snuggle your birthday boy and know that you are doing the right thing. And eat clean! XO

Colleen, a C&T shopping trip would be crazy fun! I really like PS-need to get it on dvd!

Anne, I started walking with my neighbor Amy-the one you met at the cottage. She wants to walk every night- she needs the stress relief and it's her only form of exercise right now. So that'll be my add-on work out:)

I wanted to tell you girls to go on FB and check out the anti-bullying video our student health team made with help from the wellness committee. It made me cry!

Hey ladies! I'm having lunch (just me and the baby, haha!) at a new little sandwich and salad place.

This morning I did the drills from KPC. After lunch I'm going to try to get some walking and vitamin D in before heading back to work.

best laid plans.....ju is so snarfly:(...might be holding her for her nap. = no wo. hopefully tonight. headache from eye dr....ugh. made cupcakes for celebrating no school tonight!

katie, what an awesome day!

kl, will check fb soon.... have fun shopping!

anne, glad zumba was nice!

collee, yumy menu!

nina, that just stinks abt your mom. so sorry!

becky, hows mowmax?

MowMax is history Kate ! I am lounging on the SIP with a vanilla iced coffee and my book.
Sorry about your headache. Did the drops wear off yet ?
Nina, I just discovered a fun series......about a petsitter who lives in Siesta Key. Really cute little mystery series and I am just finishing the second book. The Author is Blaize Clement. I love a lot of kinds of books , but really go for fun reading in the summer time !

Dh lost another 3 pounds. I hope he wants to walk tonight.....he is down a couple sizes and has lost around 30 pounds now !!! YAY for my man!!! :) I'm so proud of him !!

b, enjoy your afternoon!
eyes still weird...:mad: not too bad but hurts to be outside
yaaaaay dh! awesome!

thanks for the support everyone. luckily the rest of my day has been on track.... even did my yoga and some ub kb drills.

kate, what a great mom you are!!

becky, iced coffee sounds so good right now, sigh.

klaudia, a walking buddy is fantastic. i love having a girlfriend to walk with and talk with. it is motivating too.

colleen, sorry for the fatigue, but i hope your day goes well.

anne, rowing sounds so refreshing right now.

dinner is out tonight as i have a hair cut and everyone is coming. i need to keep my dinner clean! bbl

nina, dont you just love gettig a haircut w/ kids all over you???!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p enjoy your dinner out! i have no doubt youll do great

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.