^^^^clean&tidy-tuesday^^^^

Lisa I don't blame you for wanting to work at home...just to get some peace and quiet.

Cathe's muscle endurance, gym styles, 4day split will help you get your strength back. I plan to do circuit/kettlebell rotation for 2-3 weeks and then back to sts...undulation

Kate poor baby bird.

hi all - big day hgere. ds pooped on the potty! we are making progress. got my ub in - pub again. i need to start a rotation soon.

kluad, i hope you get your scan in. scary stuff, you know? our party was last friday and it was fun but tiring. i now have another dress you can borrow sometime:D

anne, lol at your post and eating. i think the same thing - i just lke food! wish it was not so. wish i could go to your recital.

robin, what is your frittata recipe? sounds good!

angie, great eats and wo today. you are on a roll.

colleen, def get a new job away from stinky co workers!

lisa, great wo. i love mm.

eats are great here. fish and green beans and swt potatos tonight. work again tomorrow at daycare, but i am happy about that. and despite my rough 10 miler, i feel good now. 2nd showing for the interested people will be thursdayafternoon. bbiab

katie, sorry for your day yesterday. go get your iron. you could actually have mine as i never use it:eek:

YAY Poopedmax!

frittata...too easy. Saute anything you want like peppers, onions, broccoli, cut up carrots, chicken...what ever. Then pour in the pan 3-4 egg whites or whole eggs. Sprinkle with cheese...Cook for a minute on top of stove and throw it into the oven for 10min. Cover plastic handle with foil if it's not oven proof.

Kids are home :rolleyes:

yay! isabel & i did core together! she was pretty cute!:D

lisa, no sweat on so-called lame checkin....
wtg on eats! everyday we get closer! i was wanting sthing sweet so bad...so i had a dumdum sucker and went out back to swing w/ isabel:D.
i love to put grocs away....its the typeA, anal organizer in me!:eek:

robin, oooh, 4day split...may need to do those weights poststs

morris, yay finn!!!!
glad youre feeling good too! clean eats sure help dont they?

less than an hour til ginas home!!!

Is Gina home yet?

So I ordered a cable modem today. Have I told you guys about this saga? We have DSL and it's slow and crappy and makes me mad. And it makes it really hard to work at home on Fridays. So, about, oh, last December, I said I wanted to switch to a cable modem. No more DSL for me. So Jim said sure, whatever I wanted was fine. We were going to get a wireless router, which we could hook up to the cable connection in the 2nd bedroom upstairs. Then we realized we don't have a wireless card for our current computer. After debating for a while, we decided it would be better to string new cable and have the desktop computer hard-wired to the cable modem. We decided we would do this when we got back from Mexico. (Pardon? Yes, that's correct, our trip to Mexico that was in frickin' FEBRUARY!) It was supposed to be all done by the end of Feb. What's the date now? Yes, May 19th. I've been waiting almost 4 months. We ran the cable several weeks ago, but had to go through this one last bit of wall. Of course, DH didn't work on it while I was away at my parents house. Nor did he work on it while I was away last week. He only works on it when I nag him about it. So, he finally finished it *almost* and I decided this wasn't going to get done unless I went ahead and ordered the stuff so we started paying for it. That will get him off his keister. I hope.

Okay, rant over. Can you tell I'm annoyed about this? But my hope is to have it all set up and ready to go before I work at home this Friday. We'll see...

anne

yes, ginas home!:D

mercy, its hot out!!!

anne, sorry foe computer/dh drama. im less than thrilled w/ mike right now if its any cosolation. but he's moody abt 2x/yr so i guess i can deal. he's gpong to also be late getting home which doesnt bode well w/ me when we're all hungry, dinner is planned for normal time, and i have tired teething baby on my hip! ok, MY rant over!:p

lets both have an awesome wo tonight & lose out 'tudes!:D

mikes in a better mood & i am too!
eats are 100% and im running tonight.
will pop in some ghetto/bass stuff my sis put on my mp3 & make tracks!:D
mike is sooo embarrassed i like that music! hahaahaa!

WHERE"D EVERYBODY GO??!?!?!

I just did my 5k...at a snails pace by most standards, but I beat my elliptical time for a 5k. I was feeling pretty discouraged beofre i went out but I'm feeling like its more doable now. I think I did better running solo than w/ Laura.:eek:

Gotta go to the grocery store and wrap Isabel's presents. It's gonna be a late night!!!:eek::eek:

^5 on the awesome run, Kate. More details!

Another exhausting day/night. More details tomorrow and personals. Nite!

more party prep, katie?

my late night is getting later.....poor pumpkin woke up SCREAMING. not sure whats wrong:(. nursing now....

whats a little lost sleep for a mommy anyway?:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.