+*+*+ clean & tidy tuesday +*+*+

lol katie! i need a wife too! enjoy your time out tonight!
nice ab work! i am wicked sore from abs yday....can i put off the challenge til tmrw???
that cake sounds awesome!!!

my wagon had a full-on collision tonight! lasagna....too much. homemade garlic bread.....chocolate after diner. my belly is huge & it hurts. stupid stupid woman. ....hangs head in shame. and ive been doing so good! dumb me weighed myself this a.m..... ugh. never again...i swear.
plyo legs tonight....if i dont hurl!:eek:

Kate - What's done is done. Don't beat yourself up. You can always pick yourself up tomorrow. Stay away from the scale tomorrow, promise?? Oh, and btw, can I have the leftovers, lol?

Katie - Mmmmm...that cake sounds yummy.

I feel so good! Spin class was awesome! Ran into some old friends there also. I thought I was going to puke at one point. Love that kind of cardio! Anyway, hoping to start up kb classes once a month at my gf's class.

Bfast was banana and kashi bar. Lunch was a vegi tofu burger. Snacked on wheat thins and string cheese. I did drink a sierra mist. Why? I don't know.

Lisa

plyo legs be done! and done good! wow....new workouts are the best! that was so much fun!
and my quads are getting beeeeyootiful!:D

Kate - Yes, you're right. Tons of salt on those wheat thins. That recipe sure does look good. Yay for the new wo and lovely quads you have!!

I'm checking out some recipes also. I'm going to try a menu for two weeks at a time. We'll see how I do. Makes life easier that's for sure, but hoping to be more prepared at the beg. of each week.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.