((((clean-tidy-tuesday))))

Hey girls, quick check in - about to watch some TV with Ryan.

Day got better - got my junk taken care of. Did circuit max which burned a hella lotta calories! And then went for my small jog at the park with the kids and fed the ducks. Good day.

I'll be back later for personals or do them in the AM.

Kate, should I get CS instead of SM? Which one should I start with?

Thanks everyone for your constant support - I really love you guys!!!

hi again - screaming no nap baby here and accounted for. i think it is teeth.

angie, great wo. glad you feel better. everyone here does the same for me. enjoy the tv.

katie, hope the advil kicked in. great lunch!

kate, hope the dentist goes smooth. i am jealous of the new dvds!

robin, what kind of chocolate:p jk. nuts about tracey. i would hate that much drama! what wos are you doing this week?

anne hope the symptoms go away sooon. i won't tell you how long it has been since i saw af;)

super clean day but hungry here too. soup, veggies and lf tofu for lunch. did b and b ppure strength really heavy. also did abs and chores. need to walk dog with ds's when finn gets up. also have to do errands. i'll bbl

robin, classicalstretch.com
a seller on amazon is trying to sell the 2 new ones for $50 each!!! $20 on cs site.

abgie, cs is a much more thorough stretch than sm. i love cathe but miranda is tops for stretching! steph got me hooked on them. cs really explains the stretch, and while she is a little kooky it is an awesome dvd! my fave is athletes intense stretch. its on the full body wo vol 1 dvd.
a quiet evening w/ hubby sounds great!
the grand river goes right thru our town....we feed the ducks all summer long.....and get ice cream by the bridge:eek:
all your vaca plans set?:D:cool:

morris, hugs for your screaming baby!! and mama too!
it is HARD to eat enough food when eating very clean!:confused:
sounds like youre having a great day!

--------------
home!!!!!!!!!
dentist went good, isabel is sleeping:confused:, julias about to! ginawill be home soon then off to the inlaws for dinner!

I AM SO GLAD I AM A MORNING WORKER-OUTER!!!
i dont have to dread an 830 wo anymore!

Ack! Turned into a busy day for me. I am very frustrated at work right now. For the second day in a row I have had to deal with upset/irate members because one of my colleagues keeps giving people the wrong information. I've talked to my boss about her screw ups, but he doesn't seem to take them seriously. He does take it seriously when our members are unhappy, though, so perhaps these examples will spur him into action. He's a great guy and a good boss, but not a good manager.

Angie, glad your day got better!

Kate, enjoy the ice cream, you only live once, right? Glad the dentist went well.

Morris, so sorry for your screaming baby. I hope he feels better soon.

Robin, your family drama rivals mine. Wait, maybe not, there are no kids involved in all my family dramas. I empathize with your situation, tho.

Katie, enjoy your stretching. I think Kate is enabling me to buy more DVDs.

Hi to Klaudia and Colleen! I hope you had a good day, Klaudia! And, Colleen, I hope you did not get yelled at!

bbiab

anne

Hey girls!

Back from the donut shop where, I'm proud to say, I only had one paczki!! Had cheerios and an orange for breakfast and one of my uncle's homemade spanakopitas for lunch-yummy! Gonna try and get STS2 done today-I'm behind so I'm going to have to do STS5on Saturday or Sunday.

Robin, hope you had fun with the kickbox. I need to do more of it. I agree with Kate-karma! I cannot believe your cousin!

Morris, sorry about the storm! I would go batty with no computer! Enjoy your time with DH and have fun at dinner!

Colleen, hope you don't get yelled at! Win big! My dad is a lottery addict-always has to check his numbers or get me to give his some-not a big winner, though.

Anne, I bet your legs are rockin' from all that tap-that takes crazy endurance. The bloat is temporary. Water, lots of water.

Katie, good job on lunch! I was so happy we were so busy at the donut shop-I didn't have time to indulge even if I had wanted to!

Angie, I'm glad your day got better. Nice workout, too:) We love you, too!

I forgot to tell you guys-talked to my neighbor and she agreed to have me watch her kids for some extra money! It'll only be a little extra til summer when her younger son gets out of preschool, but then once school's out I'll be making $200/week for working M,W,F! I'm so happy to be contributing to our income without having to sacrifice staying at home. And my aunt said I can work at the donut shop whenever I want so I might pick up a day there, too:) Things aren't as gloomy as they were.

Gotta workout:)

Thanks ladies :)

Klaudia good going with the extra money making. That gives me an idea.

Anne I've been in that situation before and sometimes the boss has to be the boss and not a friend.

Morris I'm doing the last 3 os meso 1 (10,11,12)

Thanks Kate

anne, im soooo glad i dont have co-workers!:D
you cannot go wrong w/ any cs dvd!

klaudia, good job w/ the packzi! what is your lunch?
thas great about the extra $! do you like the kids?

robin, are you buyin'?!:p

dinner was clean, but mil had brownies & choc ic. resistance is futile!!! :eek: they were good!:cool:

Spanakopita is a flaky crust filled with spinach and feta cheese. It's awesome! My uncle makes his like a phyllo pocket instead of layers of the dough. I can't ever resist brownies! The kids are boys-not what I'm used to, but well behaved enough. They get along with my kids, so it shouldn't be too tough, thank goodness.

katie, wha about a piece of fruit? take care of a sweet craving too????
no offense on the boys!:eek: im just used to ponies and barbies! i dont know how to speak "boy"!:p

KATE!! My boy plays with Barbies, LOVES them. In fact he told his grandmother today that he wanted Barbies for his birthday.

But he also climbs things and plays in the dirt:rolleyes:

I feel better now. I had two pieces of Dove and some water. I need to go to bed early or I am going to each my living room furniture probably.

Katie, I have been really hungry this week too. Last week wasn't too bad but I had some pig out meals because of my birthday and Valentine's Day.
Angie, CS is much better than StretchMax. If I am really tight, it will loosen me up.
Klaudia, I love spanakopita. It is so good. ^5 on not pigging out today.
Anne, I did not get yelled out but I have too many problems at work to deal with.
Robin, I guess what goes around comes around for Tracy.
Morris, sorry about the screaming baby.

Work is crazy and I can't catch up. I am working from home tomorrow so hopefully that helps.

Katie, As crazy as my girls are they prob aren't too far from "boys"....I think its just the idea:confused: LOL about the Barbies!!!
Hey, you might get some fiber from that furniture! Don't you have leather? Maybe even some protein!:p

Colleen, I hope you get a lot of work done at home tomorrow. Uninterrupted time is priceless!

Got back from Meijer....$220 later:rolleyes: .Didnt do so good on my "budget" this week!:eek::p I got a lot of extras I dont usually get tho. Dr Suess books were 1/2 off - I loaded up!:cool: And another EAtTHis book.... I love those things!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.