----------cLEAN & tidy tuesday----------

I eat within a half hour of waking up. I typically eat cereal, yogurt, granola & banana or a protein shake. I exercise about 30-60 minutes after my first meal depending on the type of exercise. If I drink a protein shake, I exercise about 20 minutes later.

I'll check in later - phone call

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone,

I got out of work later than planned, which means I won't get much done tonight. The rest of the week is pretty busy at work so I hope I can keep up.

Steph, I understand about being tired when you are off work. I always try to cram too much into one day that I don't have time relax. At least you are doing some fun things.
Shirl, I don't usually eat before a workout unless it is the weekend. I don't have time to wait :)
Jenn, I usually follow Cathe's rotations and sub in other instructors who have similar workouts. I get the benefits of Cathe's rotations and I can sub my other workouts in.
Robin, sorry your morning was so crazy, hopefully your afternoon was better.
Katie, I bet you are enjoying cuddlemax after such a crazy day.
Kate, I made the mistake of trying to do HST Cardio on my Bosu. I didn't get past the first rotation because my quads were fried. I will have to try it again.

Off to try to get some reading done. I have a huge pile of stuff to read.

Colleen

Dinner Max CHECK
Laundry Max CHECK
Snuggle Max CHECK

I am going to miss my baby but I will be okay. It will be good for me to have a few days of a break from always playing the Mommy.

Colleen, what would you suggest to me to help me incorporate more enduranced based weight workouts?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.