clean&tidy thursday

Becky, like Nina said you could sub the wo. How far are you from your rest week? I started the rotation late and have gotten about 3-4 days behind w/the dance stuff, so I can’t remember where you are w/it.

Wendy, glad you aren’t feeling too bad :) I agree it will get easier once you get used to it.

Anne, I know you are so happy!! Thanks about the pics!

Klaudia, I think it is going to be hard w/out the entire family doing it, but I know you can do it if you decide to :) I am so in between because I wonder about doing something when it is just going to make me miserable, but then I know some things I have to do. As you can see I am not much help :) But really I think you should do what you feel you can and then be ok w/that :)

Kate, are you surviving? I hope you didn’t have to go out to the store.

Nothing much going on today-just the usual, which actually is good – I need usual :) I am tired and tonight it the late pickup night, but I will make it! Going to do the ccc premix that is down for this week.

Clintonya

:eek::eek: I am embarrassed to say that I FORGOT about the active recovery week and went from Meso 1 to Meso 2 with no rest !!!!!!!!!
So YES, I will take the week between 2 & 3 and that's where I will fit in my new workout.

Thanks for the idea and also reminding me !!!!!!! HOW could I have forgotten a rest week ? :p:confused:

Becky

Nina, You look fantastic! Discouraging view compared to what?! Gisele Bundchen?! You are BEAUTIFUL!

Clintonya, Glad you had a good normal day! Have fun w/ CCC! I need to do that one again

Klaudia, Glad you had a good time out! We moms need that!
And re the fasting: If your heart isn't in it don't beat yourelf up about it. ((hugs))

Becky, YAY NEW VIDS! I do CS every day. PB I do on a leg day.

Wendy, Gad you're feeling better and YUMMY EATS! I'm geting my appetite back and am getting ready for some cookin'!
Your WO plan sounds great!
And LOL @ Katie coughing on her boss!

Anne, You're not excited about leaving are you?!;):p:D

--
Don't feel like I'm dying anymore and my lunch and dinner haven't exploded thru my system so dare I say I'm on the mend? I took an hour nap and then I did go out to get grocs and I left Julia w/ Mike. I did 2 other errands too so he could sweat it out a little with her! Am I bad!? OH YES!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Got 2 new Bar Methods today in the mail. I think I'll do one tomorrow - still not ready to tackle a WO tonight.

Gonna go shower and hop into bed...after I clean up this pit! Thank goodness the cleaning lady comes tomorrow. Gonna have to do some pre-emptive clean up in the bathrooms tho! NO ONE should have to clena that up!!!

:eek::eek: I am embarrassed to say that I FORGOT about the active recovery week and went from Meso 1 to Meso 2 with no rest !!!!!!!!!
So YES, I will take the week between 2 & 3 and that's where I will fit in my new workout.

Thanks for the idea and also reminding me !!!!!!! HOW could I have forgotten a rest week ? :p:confused:

Becky

You forgot because we do butt-kickin WOs and we LooooooOVVVVVE it!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.