+-+-+CLEAN/TIDY/THURSDAY+-+-+

yay!!!! did ctx kb and the hilo from 101010.

kl, yummy food!

hi p!

a, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: on the fam. at least we can pick our friends!:D
never been to grumpys. my drs are liz & joe kozlowski. love them!

lisa, how are ya girl???

Avoiding cupcakes. Had some yogurt, kashi, and strawberries instead. Happily full.

Kate, great WO!

Anne, sorry about all the FD!

Klaudia, Ryan bakes from scratch... harder to resist than boxes!

Patti, I'm with you and Klaudia on the distorted view of a healthy weight. My fam/friends give me a hard time too.

Robin, you know you're healthy! Take it as a compliment and move on...

Morris, deep breath, hang in there! What are you so anxious about?

Girls had a hard time going down... I think w/o Ryan's "dad voice" they aren't threatened by me. Gonna work on some french now... joy in my life.

See you in the AM!

Angie: Yummy snack- think that might be what I have this afternoon. Must finally try Kashi! So glad Jeff does not bake!

Kate: Forgot about 101010- that's a fun one since you change what you're doing the whole time. By the time you're in pain you're on to something else!

Must get kids upstairs for stories and naps.

Arrgh! Nevena just spent the last hour singing, reading, and talking to herself! Then told me, "I want to watch Spongebob. When Spongebob ends, I go back to bed. Okay?" All said with her head cocked! So no workout yet and I have to drive to dance in a few minutes. I hope I have the motivation to do it when I get home. Listening to the rain fall is making me sleepy.

Angie, bonne nuit!

Kate, nice workout!

Patti, how long of a nap do your kids take? Nevena usually sleeps for two hours-except when I have somewhere to go!

oh do i miss nap time.

dr appt for a went well - a whopping 18lbs 4oz! he is 2% for weight, 4% for height, and head is 45%! he took a long enough nap for me to do chest and tris, laundry max, and mow 3/4 of yard. i am spent, and my arms are a shakin!

angie, glad you are having a good day. i am super anxious about my family drama - my mm and dad are so dysfunctional, and they seem to feel they have to draw everyone into it. it hurts me and my marriage and i need to draw boundaries better.

lol, robin, re family and weight comments. they do not get fit, do they?

aptti, do both yoyurs still nap?

klaud, good luck fitting everything in. what is dh's work sched like these days?

kate, what cha makin for dinner now that you have shopped? are you still running tonight too???;)

hi lisa, hi colleen

anne, thanks for the hugs and support.

eats are super clean. had a fab lunch of brown rice sushi with salmon and avacado (splurge at whole foodx after aidan's dr visit) bbl

Morris: Yay for clean eats in spite of family drama. That's wonderful!

Klaudia / Morris: Naps- yes for both of them. Max was 2 in March and still naps everyday- 2.5 to sometimes 3 hours. Mags is 4 and still goes up for nap everyday. Some days she sleeps for 2 hours, some days not at all. But she knows she has to play quietly up there. I'm lucky that she will still agree to that- I just pretend there is no other option and so far that has worked.

I'm thinking pork tenderloin with dijon sauce for dinner and fresh green beans with lemon/garlic sauce of some kind. I have fresh lemons my parents brought back from AZ and they are so good.

angie, wtg on cake avoidance! ive managed to not eat leftovercookies! that is huge for me!!!
how do u get a dh that bakes??? mike cant even order a pizza on his own!:p how he can run such a large business is beyond me!:p

patti, hope the kids take a nice long nap for you!
would you believe ive never done 101010 in its entirety? I just usually add on a segment to another 30 min wo.
im comingto your house for dinner!

klaudia, I'm sorry bt I'm LOL at Nevena! Funny!!!

Morris,
julia will be 8 months tmrw......according to our scale she weighs 23 pounds!!!:D:D:D
im not cooking tonight - :(:( - going to inlaws.
wtg on clean eats!!
not sure aboutthe run....looking mighty gray here
-
clean eats here. dinner should be no prob. i just dont wannt the cake tonight!!!

Lisa! How could I forget Lisa???!!! I'm so sorry! I hope your day is going well.

Kate, have fun at the in-laws. A little cake never hurt anything!

Patti, your dinner sounds yummy. I love pork tenderloin and I love green beans. I'll be there in about 5 hours, okay?

Morris, I'm glad the dr. appt. went well. And you did all that mowing? You are superwoman!

Klaudia, how was dance class today? When is D's recital?

Angie, I hope you're having a good evening.

Hi to everybody else! I'm going to do an UB work out and abs tonight. I need to run again tomorrow. My legs are very slightly stiff, so I don't want to do LB tonight. I'll get back to it next week. Or on Saturday, we'll see.

I haven't heard from Jim since early this morning. I guess he's home getting ready. Who knows? This is awful, but I'm really looking forward to him leaving. I need peace and quiet.

anne

I got my workout in! I did 4DS Legs. Now I'm making dinner with what's left in my house-sweet Italian chicken sausage sauteed with zucchini, onion, garlic, and a few wrinkled grape tomatoes:) Kids are having Hebrew Nationals and corn:eek:

Patti, I'm jealous of your naps. I have a fear Nevena will be giving them up by the fall:( Your dinner sounds delicious!

Anne, Dance is going well. The recital is June 24th and 25th. The theme is Viva Las Vegas:) Enjoy the solitude.

Anne, FWIW I don;t hink you're awful. I think you're human and we all like a little time to ourselves now & then. (((hugs))

Klaudia, Your dinner sounds great! My girls would liek your girls dinner too! Those are the hd's we buy too.
Isabel got to a point where she'd nap but I'd have to lay down with her until she fell asleep. Totally worth it in my book!

-
Had a small slice if cake and IC. It was good. No guilt. wanted more. A lot more. Thank goodness there are no leftovers here!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.