*()*()* Clean & Tidy (need some hugs) Monday *()*()*

klaudia, did you get to do your wo??? great lunch!

anne, sjp is so much fun!!!!
good job on the h2o!

picture was AWFUL!!! sil's 3-yo is so out of control. its a fact that kids WANT discipline.

nursemax then off to my board mtg, or my bored mtg as dds like to call it!:p

eats are 100%!!!

Wow Anne, that's a LOT of water!!

I went with tacos for dinner -- DH's request. I put mine in a big bowl with spinach leaves, taco meat, black beans, born, and cheese and scooped it up with some whole grain organic white corn chips. Topped the whole thing off with a piece of dark chocolate.

Hey guys - I am not a part of the check-in, but read a bit of the past few days...

Kate - I love your new toy and am a bit envious! I almost joined a new gym that is opening up just about 5 min from my house, just so I could have the really good leg equip for when I didn't want to use BBs and DBs - wanted to go really heavy. I was going to get a leg press for here but just never did - running out of room! Now you have me on that idea again :D

Katie - Wish I had been at your house for dinner - yum!

Klaudia - We got a Fiber One bar in our paper on Sunday and I thought about you :) It really is a bummer about those bars...I blissfully ate them when they first came out and I just didn't read the label, thinking they would be healthy - then I read my Fiber One cereal label...total bummer. I think I will take the bar to work and let them eat it - better choice for those people, even with all that it has in it.

Hey Shana, nice to see you posting in here!! I always enjoy your posts. Come on over for dinner any time. I live in Virginia.

Hi Everyone!

Well my coworker is out for a week with the flu. Good thing he is staying home. They announced a major reorg with lots of demotions, so the mood around my office is not good. I got a mini promotion and I think I am the only one who lucked out. They are announcing this officially on Thursday morning.

Robin, SZ is one of those workouts that you can take it easy or really go for it. I like it but some people really don't like it. It is a series of 9 kicking and punching drills and one pushup & core drill. The drills start easy then they show you how to pump it up.
Katie, don't worry about sleeping too late - your body must need the rest.
Kate, how did you afternoon go?
Anne, I am doing SPJ tomorrow too. We can compare results.
Angie, StrikeZone is a Tracey Staehle workout. Some people really like her and some people don't like her as much. I think her workouts are good and a nice change from Cathe.

got to run and make dinner...

Hey Shana, nice to see you posting in here!! I always enjoy your posts. Come on over for dinner any time. I live in Virginia.

Thank you, Katie - and the feeling is mutual :)

Hmmm, Texas to Virginia...maybe I should just steal some of your dinner ideas ;)

Hey Colleen, nice to see you in the evening!

(I am bored. DH is cleaning and vacuuming like crazy, and I don't wanna, so I am pretending to be busy...:D)

Got my workout done this afternoon. Took Danica for her allergy shots and to the grocery store. Just got done eating-pasta with peas. Darrin ended up making dinner:) Gotta use the turkey tomorrow or else! Feeling yucky-crampy and bloaty although TTOM isn't til the 25th or so. Of course, with my hyperchondria, I'm convinced it's Ovarian cancer. I could use a few of those cyber slaps anytime! I know I'm crazy.

Colleen, ^5 on the promotion:)

Katie, nice job on dinner. We do a lot of Mexican at our house. It's easy to keep it clean:) Good for you for resisting the cake!

Kate, hope your meeting goes fast. I have PTO tomorrow night and I have to go to the blood drive assembly on Wednesday morning-ugh! Sorry about the pictures-at least the ones your dad took are adorable;)

Shana, you're welcome here anytime! Wouldn't you know the Fiber One stuff was on sale to day?! Instead I bought Kashi and Organic Valley-2 boxes for $6! Oh, well. Better that than shellac!!

Gonna go read my new Oxygen mag-The Fat Loss issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.