////////// cLEAN & tidy monday \\\\\\\\\\

LMAO at all the Sex Max going on with this group!! I am feeling like I could have some more tonight!!}(

I take meds for anxiety/depression -- anyone else? My doctor just switched me to Wellbutrin, and I already feel GREAT! I am not always tired, uninterested in lots of things, etc. However, it is making me not hungry! I am worried that I am not going to eat enough to support muscle growth -- what gives??

On a similar note, I am FREAKING OUT about wedding planning today. I started making a "to do" list and I feel like I may have an anxiety attack!

Everyone seems to be doing well today, keep it up!!

I'm back.

Good news - I lost another pound but I don't know if I am eating enough (over the last few days I have been very hungry). I haven't found a substitute to CalorieKing that I like, so I might just pay for CalorieKing.

Jenn - so sorry about the suicide. It must be so difficult for everyone!
Shirl - Did you do Amy Bento's Nov./Dec. Slo-Mo rotation? If so did you get good results? I am planning to start tomorrow.
Kate - sorry you are not getting your workout today. I hope Gina feels better
Robin - The air stepper sounds like fun. I really wish I had a treadmill so I could run and listen to my own music. Maybe I can get one in the fall.
Katie - I had the same freakout 3 months before my wedding. The good news is that I was so busy I didn't have time to eat so I lost some weight :)
Steph - nap and sexmax - so jealous. Glad it was a good day :)

no workout - I overslept after being out late for the SuperBowl. Tomorrow I start Amy's Slo-Mo rotation.
b: shredded wheat
s: grapes
l: vegetarian chili, salad and cornbread
s: strawberries in yogurt, carrots
d: tbd - probably something with chicken

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Kate my stepdaughter is 10. She just turned in January. She is not going to the wake, but she asked me to take a picture I told I will not be taking any pictures. Of course she asked if she was sick and how it happened.

Katie please don't freak out. Take a deep breath.

Steph I didn't order STS either and seeing the photos make me wonder if I should. I'm still holding out though.

Robin it is great to see Brenda up and running again.

Hi Colleen and Shirl.

Lunch was LC flat bread, carrots & peppers with ranch dressing. And drill max is done.

Jenn

Katie moving and getting married is the worst type of stress. Try to keep cool and remember your wedding is for the groom and the bride (and ringbearer ;-) ). What cause a lot of stress at a wedding is trying to please everyone. Please yourself. And don't worry we will be right here for you to vent.

Great Colleen with droping weight. You go girl.

Ladies I went to the vending machine (TTOM-max) and guess what, the vending machine was not working. YAY because I was getting ready to buy some chips.

Shirl, Thanks for asking. Gina's coming around. Napmax helped big time. The poor thing is coughing so hard though, she practically levitates off the bed.;(

Robin, Step air climber sounds like a nice low-impact change of pace. Yay! on the chip resistance!:p

Katie, I got pretty low a while back, but I didn't take anything. I don't want to sound like a nut, but I found that praying more really helped me. My MIL has a magnet that says "Don't do whatever you like; Like whatever you do". I try to keep this in mind. I can't really change the circumstances/people around me, but I can change my attitude about it all. (mental note to self: think about this daily)

Colleen, I hope your rotation gets you great results. I bet you needed the extra sleep this AM. I know I just enjoyed my nap BIG TIME. YAY on the lb.!

Jenn, Don't you feel great after DM???!!!!

Steph, How's work going today?

Well, before the nap I had M&M cookie-max.
x( x( x( x( x(
Depsite my cookie munching I was hungry after the nap so I had a ww eng. muffin to tide me over til dinner.

Workout definetly won't happen until after DDs bedtime. Bummer. Oh well. Like whatever you do, right?
:p :7 :7

Need to do choremax now. See ya!

Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies! I know the wedding and moving stuff will get done, but it is certainly stressful!!

Need to find something clean for dinner, BBL!

Good luck w/ dinner Katie!

I need luck too - I just took a *tinytiny* bite of the corn muffins I made and they are SO GOOD. Send me portion control vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. They've got red pepper, scallion, and corn. So good. Post recipe later (I hope. You're all saying "yeah, right".

:7

Okay, I felt your vibes, but they were weak. I stopped at 2.

Here's the recipe:

1 c. flour
1 c. cornmeal
1/4 c. packed lt. br. sugar
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1 t. chili powder
1/8 t. cayenne pepper
1 t. salt
1 c. fat-free sour cream
2 eggs
4 T. unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 c. frozen corn, thawed
3 scallions, sliced thin
1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped fine

Heat oven to 425 degrees. Put oven rack at middle position.

Grease and flour 12-cup muffin tin. (I use the Pam w/ flour)

Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, b.powder & soda, chili powder, cayenne, & salt in a large bowl.

Whisk sour cream, eggs, and butter in separate smaller bowl until smooth.

Stir sour cream mix into flour mixture until combined, then fold in corn, scallions and bell pepper.

Bake for 20 minutes.
Cool in pan for 5 minutes
Remove from pan; Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These aren't the absolute cleanest, but I consider them to be at least tidy. I could've ate the whole pan, but DH took one bite and didn't finish his (I did!). He doesn't like veggies mixed into muffins - wierdo!:+ :7

I will try hard to post soup and chili recipe too. Need to clean up dinner mess now.

Mmmmmm, those sound awesome!!

Well, so much for this medicine making me not hungry. I ate normal breakfast, small morning snack (couldn't finish it all), small lunch, small afternoon snack, then IT HIT ME. I was almost doubled over with hunger pains. Family wanted frozen pizza, so I ate some of that and some steamed green beans. Part of me feels bad about the quantity that I ate. On the other hand, my body wanted to make up for my deficit today, and I am lifting in the morning (first dance with the Pyramids, Kate!:) ) so I need the fuel!

Kate, now I am going to have to make chili again so I can have those corn muffins!!

Hey Katie Katie! PLB tomorrow AM? You're gonna burn, baby! I love it. Next week I'm going to get back to heavier weights. I can't wait! I love circuits but its time to switch it up. This week / weekend are too busy to do heavy weights. Let me know how you like it!

Ah! I'm jealous Katie! Not sure what my rotation is going to look like just yet. I have a couple in mind and can't decide. I really want to start this week, but we're going away to Boyne again this weekend and I won't be able to lift at all there. So I'm waiting until Monday the 11th. I can't wait to hear what you think of the Pyramids.

Well DH is MIA(I haven't tried very hard to look for him) so I don't know what we'll have for dinner. If he doesn't come home soon, I'll eat something out of the freezer.

I ate so much garbage today that I really need to clean it up for dinner. I had a cookie, and a few pieces of dark chocolate. I really need to find some protein that I can eat during the day, so I don't dig into the junk food lying around. I have been so good at avoiding it.

Robin, lucky you that the vending machine wasn't working. I usually don't need the vending because there is so much junk lying around.
Kate, glad you got a good nap in today. Have fun with LIC tonight.
Katie, I can't remember the last time I did PUB. I can't wait to do it next month.

Found DH - we are have adobo pork for dinner.

Colleen

Hope you have a good dinner, Colleen! And a relaxing night. No sweat on the sweets - you've been doing awesome. Consider it your treat day!

Thanks for the link Colleen! They have the bra I am considering for about $12 cheaper -- sounds good to me!

I am previewing PUB right now and I think I am really going to like it!! Looks like it is going to BURN }(

I just put Collin to bed and we had a 20 minute giggle session in the bed -- it was so FUN!!

>
>I just put Collin to bed and we had a 20 minute giggle session
>in the bed -- it was so FUN!!
>
>

Awwwwwwww!! I bet Collin is glad to be back home with Mama and Bish!

I just finished LIS. Need a shower. Bad. I was going to save the abs til tomorrow but I did them anyway. I like the abs in this - they're doable!
Paperwork time!
Maybe if I smell this bad Mike won't want to do paperwork for as long!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.