CLEAN, TIDY, AND FUN MONDAY

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Hi ladies! Thought I'd start the thread since I'm still up. Didn't get my workout in on Sunday (today for me, yesterday for you gals)because my allergies were out of control. I couldn't stop for five seconds without having to blow my nose then I was just pooped out from cleaning all day.

Kate - Love it when I shop and get deals! Has J gotten any molars yet? I swear P's are coming out. She chews on her fingers and sometimes doesn't want to eat but just nurse all the time.

Clintoya - My ds is 10yo and my two dds are 7 and 1. I know big gap with the last one, but she's my baby and I just love that the two older can help out.

Wendy - Yes, tomorrow is a new day. At least your treat was worth it. I made a pumpkin crunch dessert and didn't enjoy it. Ate a few bites and tossed the rest. The few bites weren't even worth it.

Workout for Monday is P90X Shoulders, Chests, and Tris. Lots of push-ups with this one, but love it. I will get up early and do it first thing in the morning. My kids including P is "playing" Wii. So funny. She has her own remote and really thinks she's playing. She's swinging it around like she's really playing. So cute. Alright, going to do some work then wind down with a movie then go to bed. See you guys in a few hrs!

Morning! Sorry your allergies are bothering you. Good luck getting your workout in this/tomorrow morning!

Today WILL be clean, it WILL be tidy, but I am not so sure about the FUN part...

Off to workout, be back soon...

Wendy, That caramel sauce! OH MY WORD! It is sooooo good, isn' it?!!?! I coulda taken a bath in that stuff! We had it over cheesecake - help me, Rhonda!:D

Lisa, Julia's bottom molars came thru, thankfully without drama! She's got 8 teeth total. My niece that's a week younger than her had 14!!!!
Sorry abt the non-wo! Rest up that body & you'll come back ready to go!
Good job resisting the cheat!
And ROFL @ P playing wii!!!

Katie, Have a great WO this AM! Day 1 of Baby Bootcamp!:D

-
Up early - not sure why. I think I'll do a short relaxing CS.
Girls are BTS today. Wish me luck!

b - eggs, meat & veggies
l - grilled chcken salad w/ veggies
s - cashews, apple
d - spag sauce over veggies
WO - CS this AM, UB weights tonight

abs are sore from this weekend!:D

Good Morning Girls !

Today is REALLY the end of all the holidays.......dh back to work......dd back to work and school and I am back to a rotation and much better eating !

DH is gonna be sore today from all that Wii last night ! We ended up playing again and it was total luck but I beat him at BOWLING AND GOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!
So I had a blast but he ended up doing a lot of the training in all sports after we got done playing. He did really well but then when he was done , he was winded and said he could already feel it in his shoulders and arms . He IS a total couch potato,and especially in the winter, gets NO exercise so this is going to be good for him!
Fun stuff !

We got a lot of organizing done over the past 4 days, so now I need to work on getting ME back in shape ! ha! The scale says I haven't gained weight but I don't like the way I feel. Back to better eating !!! Back to consistant workouts !!!

Yay for Baby Bootcamp!;)
Yay for great bargains !:)
Yay for yummy food (Kate's meals today):p
Yay for babies playing Wii !:cool:

b, glad you guys had so much fun!:D:D
healthy eating makes all the difference, doesnt it?

cs done, nursing j, will wake up g in a few.

later babes!

Morning Kate! I hope your precious girls do okay with getting back to school today. It's so hard on them and you I know.

Becky, I remember when we first got our Wii we were all soooooo sore. I totally know what you mean about that "fluffy" feeling.

WO this morning was GS Chest & Tris (I found my DVD!). This evening will be a brisk walk on the treadmill and core/stretch. Menu for today:
b cereal and milk
s banana, hard boiled egg
l salad with grilled chicken
s yogurt
d tortellini with marinara, small salad

good morning new day!

step class at 9:30, back here to nap JJ and do some cleaning and laundry, get dinner and my husbands "lunch" ready (more like 2 meals and a snack for 12 hours).

bbiab for personals, i hear JJ crunching cheerios on the floor!!!!!!!!

katie, glad you found your GS chest and tris! i did that onefor a monthand then followed it with pyramids and got good results. my mind is the gutter, when i first saw "baby bootcamp" i was thinking of all the exercise of the trying part...lol.

lisa, sorry for the alergy attack. wtgon the results from your wo recently! and glad to know theres another mother still nursing =) i am starting to enjoy it less, though. you?

kate, yup, that caramel sauce was aMAZing, unbelievably good. all gone, THANK GOODNESS. i think JJs getting molars now, he is all over hands, not justsucking his thumb.

becky, i have a hard time imagining you "fluffy" from your pics, and i meant to say, i love YOUR hair! i already have to die my curly frizzy mess to cover all the gray, waaaaaahhh! whats your rotation, did you say you were starting the sts/sc rotation posted in the WM?

y'all are makingme want a wii!!

Gina on the bus with nary a tear! YES!!!!

Katie, Clean eats! yOu can do it!

Wendy, Have fun @ step!
ahhhh....crunched cheerios in the morning! Love it!:rolleyes:
And gray hair....let me just say I have TONS of it. hate. every. strand.

Last edited:
good morning - fly by here - off to go for a run, hiit later. yday ended up adding gs bsb too. it was a perfect day food wise too. letws go for day number 2!

kate, so glad for no tears on the bus!!

wendy, have fun at class.

becky, will you be lonely without dh?

lisa, yea to feeling so toned and lean. can i have some???

katie, enjoy your wos.

gotta jet bbl

Fun day for me...my kids are back in school. Free at last...:D

Lisa funny about the Wii. What movie did you watch?

Katie enjoy your day at work.

Kate good menu and good going with DOMS in core. Have you ever done that CS where she makes you stand on one leg and you write the alphabet with your other pointed foot? Killer.

Becky yay for DH! And you have motivated me to workout, even though I don't feel like it.:)

Wendy how are you? You'll love the Wii if you get it. I was thinking of getting the fitness one but I'll need to research it.

Nina I'm with ya with clean eats day 2.
------------------------
I really need to finish Christmas cleanmax:eek:. My workout will be CLX Burn Cir 1 and 2 but my legs are so sore (kick-butt-box yday) I may skip over the lower body stuff.

BBL

Happy Monday!

I've missed you guys sooo much! Feeling a lot better the past few days, thankfully. Back on the workout wagon today with SS in a few. Still haven't opened my SC!:eek: Maybe I'll do that later this afternoon. Girls are bts today-it was an easy transition-phew! Dance and Daisies tonight:)

Lisa, hope you get your workout in. Sorry about the allergies-no fun.

Katie, way to start off the week! Love the "Baby Bootcamp"! So exciting!

Kate, glad to hear the return to school went well. Great menu too! I need to start posting my meals again too.

Becky, way to go with the Wii! That boxing one is tough-I beat DH when we played too!;) I'm with ya on the consistency-it's been a long two weeks!

Wendy, friend me on FB!! I'm Klaudia Galas on there. I dye my curly frizzy mess too! Have a great workout!

Nina, girl you're a machine! Have a great run!

Robin, thank God almighty!;) Although I'll be babysitting from 11:15-2:45 on M/W for the next few months for one of my neighbors-2 of the quietest boys I've ever met in my life. Wish me luck! Great goals!

Hi to everyone else!

Good Morning Everyone!

I could not get up this morning. I slept through my alarm, then hit snooze and slept through it again. I guess I was tired. I started the STS/SC rotation this morning with Disc 1. My goal for this year is 6 pack abs. I haven't figured out incremental goals yet but I will monitor my body fat %.

Klaudia, good to see you back. I hope this round of babysitting is better than the last.
Robin, enjoy your freedom today. Doesn't the quiet house sound nice?
Kate, ^5 on the great deals and no tears for Gina. I hope it is just as easy for Isabel too.
Lisa, sorry about the allergies. I have a hard time when I do a lot of cleaning too. Good plan to do your workout in the am.
Becky, I love playing Wii but we don't do it enough. Maybe we'll start Friday night Wii nights. Need to see if DH is game.
Katie, great menu and great workout for today.
Wendy, I love caramel sauce. Yum! Enjoy your step class today.
Nina, ^5 on the clean eats yesterday! Sending you vibes for day 2 of clean eats.
Anne, what are you plans for today?
Clintonya, finally looked at your pics on fb. Your girls are beautiful!

Today's menu:
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: shrimp jambalaya, clementime
s: blueberries, yogurt, walnuts
d: fish tacos, veggie

Disc 1 *chest/shoulders/biceps* are behind me !!! Woo Hoo !!! It felt good. I've been slacking on weight work so I'm expecting doms tomorrow !!

Everyones meals are looking so good and inspiring me !
I just had a hungry girl egg mug with spinach and green tea !
lunch: blackeyed pea gumbo (made with chicken/spinach sausage and brown rice) & greens
supper .....not sure yet, thinking sweet potato and veggies

Thank you for the compliment on my hair. I don't color it but up close you can see some gray coming in !!!;)

NIna, Great WOs! Great eats! You motivate me!

Robin, Free at last - LOL!
My quad KILLS me in that ABC move!

Klaud, GET THAT WO!!!

Colleen, Sleepy morning!:D WTG w. the WO tho!
6-pack....sigh.....I don't think I could do taht without a trainer & nutritionist. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Becky, What's a HungryGirl Egg Mug? Do you nuke an egg in a mug?! LOL!

-
Junie in bed...must get busy

yes, nuke it with skinny cow cheese and I added 1/2 cup spinach. It comes out creamy and hot and good. I also top it with a few spoonfuls of salsa. yum.

Morning, everyone! Y'all are chatty today. Sorry I didn't make it here yesterday, the day just got away from me. MSU lost their bowl game Saturday night, but it was a game, which I wasn't sure it would be. At least they didn't get shut out.

Kate, I'm glad G got off to school with no tears today.

Becky, I'm going to start that rotation next week. My STS strength arrives today. Keep me accountable, okay?

Colleen, are you doing the 3 month STS/SC rotation too? I'll just be a week behind you guys.

Klaudia, it's good to see you. I hope you're feeling better. Let's get back on the wagon together, okay? New year, new start.

Robin, I'm glad to hear you're free at last! I thrive on routine, so things getting back to normal is good for me.

Nina, good job on the work outs and eats! I'm going to get better at it, too.

Wendy, they're all making me want a WII too. But I can resist. Really, I can. Seriously. Stop goading me! Ha!

Katie, great job this morning. Have fun with baby bootcamp! Your secret is safe with us.

Lisa, you sound good today; I hope all is well. I'm jealous of your new jeans! I need to get some, too.

Hi Clintonya!

Okay, my STS arrives today, so I figure if I can figure out my 1RM this week, I can start in next week. I'm going to do either shoulders or biceps tonight before tap class. I'll see how I feel when I get downstairs. I did do Step Moves yesterday and I really liked it. I wish there was more cuing on which foot your supposed to be on, but once I get it down I won't care about that. I got almost all of it, I think one or two more times and I'll be all set. Tomorrow I want to try Travel Fit.

Okay, gotta get some work done. I can't believe I have to work 5 days in a row...

anne

Klaudia good luck with the baby sitting.

Colleen your dinner looks good. What kind of fish?

Becky you rocked that workout! You go girl.

Anne you brought STS strength?!:D Oh girl....;) have fun with tap.

Menu:
b-oatmeal, egglands best eggs :)(taste good)
l-grilled chicken wrap..homemade too
s-apple and nuts
d-bbq pork tenderloin br.rice and mix veggies
s- NONE I hope.

Lisa, have fun with the p90x workout. I like that one too. Hope the allergies are better today.

Katie, great start on your bootcamp with gym styles and your meals look great!

Kate, I know you are thankful that back to school went well.

Becky, good job on the back to eating better. I am glad the holidays are over because of that and on top of it both of my daughters birthdays are right around Thanksgiving and Christmas which doesn’t help! Yea for winning at bowling and golf :)

Wendy, those long hours your dh has to work do not sound fun :( Hope you are having a great workout.

Nina, good job on the workouts and eating yesterday! Hope you had a good run.

Robin, have a good kid-free day :) I know what you mean about sore, my outer thigh area is so sore, it hurt to lay on my side last night.

Klaudia, hi. I just joined in a little bit ago trying to get some encouragement and accountability for my eating and exercising.

Colleen, thanks :) Great job on getting the workout done even though you are tired!!

Anne, sorry about the game. Glad you are getting sts, I need to do it again. After I get some work done, I am going to look at the rotation - I still haven't gotten around to looking at it yet.

The day is going fast, which is good and bad :confused: My weight is finally back to where it was before vacation so now I can try to continue to see some new lower numbers!! I am going to force myself back to work, bbl. Have a great day.

Clintonya

Hey girls,

Don't have time for personals right now but I'll try to get back later. Cruise was totally awesome - great weather, so much fun, wonderful food and friends. But, I'm glad to be back to my babies for sure. My friend Hilary posted some fb pics if you haven't seen them.

This morning I threw in SC - Step Moves. It was fun! I love new combos!

Gotta eat and shower - think we're taking Ellie to get her ears pierced today! So fun.

Have a fabulous day all!!! I miss you girls so much...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.