----->clean-it-up-weekend<-----

GO SPARTANS!!

We are on our way to the Final Four-in Detroit! I'm beyond excited! Can't wait til next week-I already lined up my parents:)

After hemming and hawing all day and dealing with an unexpected allergy crisis-couldn't stop sneezing, I finally went downstairs and did STS 13 C/S/T. And it's official-I AM A WIMP! I have made barely any strength gains since I started working out with Cathe in 2003. To say I'm disappointed is a gross understatement. Right now I feel like giving up. Spent 65 minutes of my night barely ekeing out reps with weights I've been using for what seems like forever. I keep reading other check-ins and seeing pictures of people and I'm so discouraged. What does it take?!

Kate, I think Darrin just asked for extra cookies, otherwise you get hardly any Oreos. Nice late workout, too:)

Anne, glad you're working out the family issues. Dogs and kids are great excuses;)

Morris, there is no way you need to lose any weight! When we went on vacation last summer with my in-laws no one worked out either-it was their excuse to eat and be lazy ALL week long. I was training for a 5k so I ran on the beach 3 times-it was heaven:) Don't deprive yourself, woman! I didn't get any bloodwork done, but I probably should. I had a work up in June and everyting was fine so I'll wait a few months and go again-I like to know my numbers, anyway.

Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.