----->clean-it-up-weekend<-----

Not only did I do my legs - I KILLED EM!!!!! YEAH!!!

My 1rms said to use 72# for squats. I don't have 35# db's and I didnt feel like figuring out how to get my 30s to get to 72 total so I just squatted 80# and honestly it wasnt that bad! Yes, I was workin and sweat was rollin but it felt fantastic!

Mike and I did "his" ab routine when I was done - we'll see how sore that makes me by tomorrow night. Probablt pretty sore actually - I never do core - I've hated it since Julia was born!!:eek:

Sunday AM we have church and family time the rest of the day. Looking forward to it!

Good morning Kate!

I'm here. Just a busy morning. Got chili in the crock pot, started laundry, and just finished CTX step & intervals. It was a good way to get my wo's revved up again but I'm ready to move on.

b: eggs/toast/kiwi
l: huge salad w/chicken, cucumbers, peppers, a little tiny bit of cheese and a couple croutons for crunchy sake. :)
d: chili

Snack will either be some cereal or a clif bar - thanks to y'all. :)

BBL.

goodmorning!

kate, great wo. was that a sat pm or sun am wo? when do you leave for chicago? we leave tuesday for va. i am stressed about not woing olut.

mornng angie. is it bb this week?

rough night here, but i had a fabulous rfun this am. and i have been so clean my weight is nice and happy today:Di really want to fit in legs and coretoday ro some ub, but i am not surte it wil happen. no, actually, it will happen! and i have the insane urge to bake, but i will try to resist. bbiab

Morris, I have an urge to bake too!! Not sure if I will be able to resist! Glad you got in a good run today. You won't be able to run while away?

Angie, you are squeaky today -- workout already done too! Any plans yet for workouts this coming week?

Kate, I didn't know you were a yodeller! I don't really want to hear it, though.....;)

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is my rest day so I am going to do some much needed stretching. My legs are sore from running yesterday. Not much planned for today - some reading, some cleaning and straightening and getting caught up on email.

Katie, is it rainy and dreary down there? Maybe that is why you have the urge to bake.
Angie, great menu for today. Are you ready for bb this week?
Kate, when do you leave for chicago? The car club is actually chrysler's srt club. Everyone brings their cars to show off. They had a bunch of people come down from Philly and their cars had all kinds of mods. Only 1 guy from MD had lots of mods to his car but he originally from NY.

b: kashi w/ banana
l: ????
s: fruit
d: bbq chicken, green beans, mashed potatos

Hey all... just checking in. We're having a quiet day. We didn't figure out until 3 p.m. that we had daylight savings today. We both thought it was 2 and looked at our computers that said it was 3 and we were all confused. So, we lost an hour today which is probably fine because we're all kind of tired. But I imagine the kids will have a hard time going to bed.

Colleen, your menu looks great too. I'm looking forward to BB! I found the original rotation and I'm going to stick with it until I get tired of it. I have 3 weeks until we leave for Chicago. I'm not sure I can do it for that long but we'll see. I really like it.

Katie, did you bake something? Something for me? :)

Morris, great run! Sorry about the long night. Did you bake???

So, I just used my 20% coupon. I ordered Pyramids, Terminator, and Hardcore Extreme. So, basically left to round out my Cathe collection is Stretch Max and S&H. There are a few old ones I don't have and prob won't get (ab hits, body fusion, total body sculpting, low impact step, mega step blast, total body stretching... oh, and i don't have bb timesaver). Do you guys think any of these are really necessary?

I think I might ask for STS strength for my 30th birthday/christmas combo from the MIL... we'll see. I'd like to have it - especially since hopefully by then I'll be ready for it!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's 5 here - I can't believe the weekend is almost over.

Ryan and I are going to watch the Villanova/Pittsburgh game tonight. I can't believe Pitt lost!

Prob see you all in the AM.

Hey girls!

Lazy Sunday morning here. We all slept in til 8, then I got to lay around a bit longer while Darrin fixed coffee and breakfast-french toast and sausage. Waiting for him to finish working out so I can finally get to STS 13! Then it's time for the basketball game-I can't wait. I hope they make it a game, not a blowout!

Eats haven't been stellar at all-had chips, bean dip and salsa for dinner. Topped it off with a small double Oreo McFlurry last night! Ouch!

Kate, way to work out! Did use use the squat rack for that weight or can you hoist that much over your head?

Morris, stay clean-use my indiscretion as your extra motivation.

Angie, you got some good buys! That game was great-you'll enjoy it!

Colleen, enjoy your rest day. I need to add way more stretching to my rotations. I don't do nearly enough.

Hi Katie, Anne, and Robin:)

b-2 pieces french toast w/ strawberries, squirt of whipped cream, 2 sausages

Colleen, not raining here, I thought it was supposed to. It is sunny and pretty warm, but CRAZY WINDY! I would like to get Collin out of the house to play, but it is sooooooooo windy.
Angie, lol at the daylight savings change. Looks like you scored some awesome workouts!
Klaudia, mmmmm McFlurry! Do you LOVE oreos? Chris is obsessed, can't resist. Your morning sounds nice!

I tried to sleep in but couldn't. I woke up around 5:30, tried to go back to sleep but I woke up every 15-30 minutes until I finally just got up around 7.

Chris is at work now -- has to work today from 12-5:mad: Stupid dealership!

I think my *napping buddy* and I are gonna snuggle in the big bed and watch a re-run of the kid's choice awards:)

G'afternoon

Klaudia small double Oreo McFlurry? They sell it like that?;) Did you have blood work y-day too...like your thyroid?

Angie good selection with the new DVDs. Too funny with the daylight saving time.:D

Colleen rest those legs. Are you ready for next week STS?

Morris Yes it will happen. Amy's beginner is an excellent DVD for beginners and intermediate because she has a section for just instructions. Why would that silly woman back out of a deal. I guess verbal agreements don't mean much. Good eats y-day.

----------------------------
My eats was good y-day and so far good today. Now I'm eating chicken and veggies.
I did 50min step machine today. I figured that I need more cardio to break through this plateau (gain and lose the same pounds)

I want to lose 10# by the summer! Who's with me?

b-egg whites
l-chicken and veggies
s-nuts and protein shake
d-talaipa and ??
s-popcorn

Last edited:
angie, wtg on a great day! a big bowl of chili sunds wonderful!
great buys! i dont have what some of you q'd about....im not really interested in those. if they were free id take em but i dont want them bad enough to spend $ on

katie, i can pretend to yodel but thats about it!:p
your snuggle with collin sounds wonderful! sorry chris has to miss out!

morris, sat night wo....
chic will be thur - sun. planning on lots of cs and the hotel has a pretty fab gym!:D im excited! while they watch cartoons i'll be sweatin'!:cool:

klaudia, that was 2 40's at my side. id fall over lifting that overhead!:D
oreo....mmmmm how do you get them to go double!?
enjoy your sts & game!

robin, i'll join ya! i need to tighten up - the eats & my waist! need to work core more...:eek:

colleen, ejoy your rest day! and no major plans! woohoo!!!!

-

eats are clean! :D:D happy day!
will do wk3 chest/sho/tri tonight...70 minutes - yuck! it should move fast tho.
im loving meso2 and feeling so strong...i may repeat it before i do m3. m3 cant be broken up like 2 can for when im short on time...

bbl....

Kate 2 40's at my side....:DLOL you drinking 40oz beers again;)

I'm think I'm going to start doing some 50-60 min cardio two times per week plus 40 min k-bell (like circuit). All of you runners and mountain climbers have inspired me.

Gotta go take the dog for a walk ;)

robin, rofl!!! i didnt even think about the 40s comment! whoopsie!
have fun w/ your pup!

anne, whats the word on YOUR pooch???!!!

hooray!!! im finding my way around iphoto better!!! so exciting!:cool:

Quick drive by--I haven't had time to read yet. We met the dog today and she's so sweet and precious! Next Sunday we have a home visit with her and if that goes well we get to keep her! I'm shopping for dog crates right now. I'm so excited!

anne

hi ang!

anne, the big crates are ca-razay $$$$$$$!!!! just when we gave ours away we got mufasa and haf to buy it again!:mad::rolleyes:

pumpin' myself up for mega lifting tonght!!!!

Sorry for lack of personals, I promise to make it up tomorrow. Even though I've been home it's been a crazy busy weekend. When we are here we have to catch up on the stuff that doesn't get done when we're away. Ugh. But we came up with a schedule and DH is supposed to send it to his sisters tomorrow. Yay! And it's all the way to the end of August, double yay! Plus, with the dog we'll HAVE to stay home more. Triple yay! Have a good night, everybody!

anne

Anne, Glad things are looking up for you!
That pooch is going to be a great thing!

Got chest/sho/tris done - 70 min - ick. Glad they're not all that long:)

hey everyone - what a nice anniversary dinner. and mine was so clean and tidy. why do i have these good days when i am not working?? hmmmmm. and, i did core, legs, and pub. dh was trying to make finn nap, so aidan and i played in the basement:D

katie, what a nice afternoon with collins. yes, i will try to run on vacation. i just get stressed out about catching flack for it. my inlaws don't exercise, and, well, dh won't want to be on duty everyday. one day at a time i guess.

klaudia, ita with robin. is your thyroid on overdrive:)? that can cause panic attack like symptoms....

robin, i'd love to lose 10lbs, but it won't happen. i'd settle for 4! good plan that you have.

colleen, enjoy the much needed rest.

anne, i am so excited for you cand cannot wait to see pics of you guys with yoru dog.

must go to bed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.