/\/\/\clean-it-up-hump-day/\/\/\

hi all - quick post from va! so great to see my sis. so awful to sleep in a new place!!! maybe 30 min last night???? but i did run this am, not as far, not as fast, but i did it! eats are clean, though yesterday was better. hope to run tommorrow, but the boys wer naughty this am when i was gone. we will see.

kate, good luck with packmax. lol re over packing and needing pressure.

colleen, boo on training. i hate that!

klaud, hope you feel better soon.

katie, maybe pms explains the 1.5 lbs??

hi angie - you are doing so great!

anne, enjoy that spin bike. are you doing cc with it?

robin, congrats on the pregnancy;)

may not be back for a while. send sleep vibes our way!

Drive by for me, too. I promised personals, but I won't have time until after I work out tonight. Be back then! I hope everybody is having a good one.

anne

Hi Morris! Glad to see you! I'm sure that run helped!

Angie, How was the party?

Hi Anne!!!

DDs are ALL packed! Me adn Mike left......
now.....which wo DVDs to take?!:D:D:D

Hi girlies, great day for me here. I didn't get enough done at work but whatever. Eats were AWESOME -- very clean, very balance, very respectable portions.

Morris, hope you sleep and get to run again tomorrow!
Angie, what grill did Ryan pick? Did he like his gift?
Kate, ^5 on the packing. The little ones are the hardest to pack for!!

More personals in the morning... when people might actually read them!:D

Kate, that's funny on the fries. My eats always go downhill when I get ready to travel - so much to do so little time.
Morris, sorry about no sleep. Glad you got your run in.
Angie, did you go out to get the grill?
Robin, I knew Cathe would announce her tower presale right when I wanted to get a squat rack. If I don't have a squat rack then I need to do pylo legs for M3.
Anne, have a great workout!
Klaudia, FB is too addicting.

Dinner plans have changed since Chris is sick. I asked him if he wanted dinner and he said he had a chicken pot pie already. So I am going to go through the fridge to see what I can pull together. Wish me luck...

Okay, I'm going to have cereal for dinner. I was wondering what to have since Jim's at a meeting...

Kate, have a FABULOUS time in Chicago! I hope the weather is nice for you guys, but you'll have fun even if it isn't.

Colleen, I'm so addicted to facebook it's not funny. It's frightening, in fact.

Klaudia, I hope your friend's surgery went well!

Katie, yay for the great day!

Angie, that is so sweet that you're doing 30 things for 30 days for Ryan's 30th birthday. How cool that is!

Robin, good luck with your versagrips tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Morris, sending you sleep vibes! I don't know how you run on so little sleep, but well done!

Okay, I'm almost done with my hard presentation at work. I'll be able to finish it on Monday. The other one will only take a few minutes to put together, it's more of a question and answer session. That's a load off my mind. Tomorrow I'm off to my parents and I have Friday off work, too, I don't know how much I'll be around.

I did 30 minutes on the spin bike tonight. The one we ended up getting didn't come with any DVDs so I watched the cardio portion of C&W and then did the abs and stretch from that. About 45 minutes total, I'm fine with that since I didn't want to do anything today.

Oh, and yeah, guess what? We're getting the dog!!!!!! She did so well here! She peed a couple of times, but we knew that would happen so we had rags all ready to go. She obviously felt very comfortable with us and her foster mom said she's never seen her so comfortable in another house before. She could tell we're the right forever home for her. We get her on 4/11! We have to wait because we'll be at MIL's this weekend, and then we need to get all the stuff next week. I'm so excited!

Okay, gotta eat and call my folks. I'll try to catch up tomorrow night, but it could be Friday before I'm back. Have a good Thursday, everyone!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.