/\/\/\clean-it-up-friday/\/\/\

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning clean eating people!

I'm procrastinating right now on my way to WO! Why, you ask... b/c I'm doing Drill Max. And while it's fun... it's HARD.

So, I created my own rotation yesterday. A combo of 3 diff rotations. It's purely cardio and circuits (no heavy, no legs, no total body). We'll see how this goes (I need to add some ab work to a few WOs but I just didn't get round to it):

Week One:

Day 1: Drill Max
Day 2: Step Blast & ME Abs
Day 3: Circuit Max
Day 4: Low Max PUB Abs
Day 5: The Gauntlet
Day 6: 4DS Kickbox/KM blast 4DS KB Core

Week Two:

Day 1: High Step Training Advanced
Day 2: Rhythmic Step BM 2 abs
Day 3: High Step Challenge (abs)
Day 4: Imax 2
Day 5: Cardio & Weights (abs)
Day 6: 4DS bc & KPC intensity drills

Week Three:

Day 1: The Viper
Day 2: BM 2 Cardio Blast (60 ish min)
Day 3: Bootcamp (core)
Day 4: Step Works
Day 5: Imax Xtreme
Day 6: 4DS HIS/LIS

Week Four:

Day 1: LIC
Day 2: Imax 3
Day 3: Hardcore Interval Circuit (1)
Day 4: Cardio Fusion
Day 5: SJP/SB - Weights & Step
Day 6: CTX KB & CK drills

Ok, off to let Cathe kick my rear. Be back in a bit.

Cathe officially kicked my rear. There are so many moves in that one (like push ups on the ball, the bomb divers, and the last pushups with the shoulder work) that I struggle to even execute! EEK.

Eating now - didn't eat bfast b/c I thought I might throw up so I'm mighty hungry now. :) Chicken, peppers, onions, rice... some yummy chipotle pepper marinade. All kinds of good!

BBL for personals...

Angie, that is a yummy-but-odd sounding breakfast! Awesome workout!

Running super-late this morning - hit the snooze for waaayyyyy too long this morning. Need to work bis and tris, bbs!

angie, great wo, yummy eats! dm is a toughie for sure! youve got ome serious cardio ahead of you! i need a game plan for august....

katie, have a great wo! how are ya feelin?

patti, interesting recipe! doubt my kids would go for it either!:p

lisa, yay clean eats! did u get to run?

-
up late w/ packmax. more this a.m. and we leave after j's 1st nap:D
m has to take mufasa to the kennel. goodbye large slobbery loud dog!:p:p is it bad i do NOT miss the drool machine while we're gone?????:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for asking Angie, the hip is pretty much the same. I called my Dr yesterday and they want to x-ray me, so I am supposed to call in a few and get an appointment. I'll let you know.

I would have eaten lunch too -- sounds yummy!

4DS bis and tris done, off to the shower!

yum yum angie. i love stuff like that for breakfast. great rotation. what are your goals?

hi katie - how are you today? what are you doing for bis and tris?

patti, i need to make that recipe - looks wesome, thanks!

lisa, i am glad you got some sleep, even if you did miss the wo. aidan is definately movng everywhere. he is so cute and snuggly. except when he screams;)

colleen, fantastic about the job!! good luck on your interview too. choices are the best.

kate, have a fun vacation!

dh and i had the BEST date last night. went to this beautiful spot on the beqach - reminded me of our honeymoon. dinner was free (which was good b/c it is a pricey place!) and so good. we shared a seafood appitizer - c and t! and i had asparagus soup and a chick salad for dinner. and 1/2 pice of bread. it was perfect. dragged myself out of bed this morning for a 10 mile run, and i am glad i went. i feel better after yesterday, not so sad. now i am just pushing thru the details. also, i told dh i needed 30lb dbs and he said fine:D i am tired of using my wrist weights and ankle weights with my 25's. busy day today - grocery, laundry, mowing and errands. i am starting off great, though! bbl

kate, ikwym re slobbery big dogs. yes, i know i am a vet, but sometimes it is nice to get rid of 1 responsibility for a bit.

katie, good luck at the dr! i did learn with my foot that xray won't show str8ess fractures - must have an mri for that. of course, my foot was totally broken:(. i'll be thinking of you.

Katie, Great job w/ the wo! Let us know how the xray turns out!

Morris, Your date sounds so nice! Thanks for understanding about the hound!:)
hooray for the dumbbells!!!

gotta run!

Katie, please let us know how it goes with the doc! Good luck!

Nina, your date sounds absolutely fabulous. I would love that right now. So, my goals right now are really to get my weight down. It's just stuck on the high end (126 ish - would like to be 120 ish) and the last time it was low (123) was when I was doing circuits... sticking to what works. It's been high since we moved though. Ugh. I was at 118 6 months after Ellie was born. What gives?

Kate, yay for vaca day! Are you going to be checking in or will you be sans internet?

Time for some french study...

Morning! I did GS back, shoulders and biceps plus some assisted chin ups. Then I did the kickbox cardio from CTX. Kids are up early so glad I finished up right before 7. I am eating now and then need to get showered and maybe take the kids to the grocery- sounds daunting now. :rolleyes:

Katie: Glad you are getting things checked out- you sound a little better today. :)

Angie: Woo hoo on DM! I did that one a few weeks ago and didn't even use weight for the pushup / side planks at the end. She just moves too fast on those. :) That rotation looks exhausting! But hey, I hear you on doing what works and makes you feel good.

Nina: I'm so happy that you guys had a nice (cheap) date. It helps, huh? I felt that way after our concert Friday night- just nice to be a couple again for a bit. And woo hoo on the 30s!

Kate: I'm sooooooo envious, did I say that already??? :p

Lisa: Thanks for the P90X thoughts- I tend to have the ADD issue too with workouts. I've been pretty good on sticking with a rotation the last month or so but I wonder if it will last. :)

Morris, great run! So glad to hear about your date with DH - sounds fabulous! Chris and I have a date tonight!:D
Kate, I am so JEALOUS of your vaca! I wanna hear all about it so I can live vicariously thru you!:D

X-ray is scheduled for 130 - hope my boss isn't pissed about that!:confused:

Patti, good luck at the grocery store! I do feel better today - just want some answers. Every time I started to get down in the dumps yesterday I reminded myself that you told me to be nice to myself!:D It worked!!

Morning Patti, great job with your WO this morning! Good luck at the grocery store! I hate going with kids! My rotation does look exhausting but I actually am excited about it whereas I dread heavy lifting ones. We'll see how it goes. I have 2 vacations in the next few weeks so I'll have to figure something out for those.

LOL that Angie and Katie wished me luck at the grocery b/c I will need it! :D Max has no concept of an inside voice- oy. Those of you with older boys, WHEN will they calm down? We met Jeff for lunch yesterday and I swear he is just a HANDFUL. I love him but he exhausts me.

Katie: Aww, I'm glad that helped. I hope you get good answers.

Angie: I'd rather lift! :p

Morning ladies

Patti thanks for the recipe yday. I wonder if I can sub sweet potato for pumpkin?

Colleen you see how things always works out for the best! Good going with the job offer. So tell us your decision plz.

Angie great rotation. You will lean out doing all of that for sure. You know I hate to admit it but circuits and cardio leans me out too. My scale is acting right for the past 2 weeks. Sure I not dropping weight like a 20 year old but I am losing. But still I love heavy weight training. Crazy right.

bomb divers oh how I hate/love them.

Kate poor doggie. I'll take him for the week only ;) Enjoy your trip.

Katie sorry again about the hip and xrays should be done. Have you fallen lately?

Nina I'm glad you had a great date last night and YAY for new DBs. I like the ones with padded handles.

----------------
No w/o yday so today I'll do some cardio (Love my new HRM) and 1/2 hour of Push circuit.

b-spinach egg whites
l-grill chicken sandwich
s-??
d-?? maybe some tilapia

You know what....if I start my new job next week I won't be able to go to Myrtle beach later on in the month. I may have to take a weekend vaca.:confused: Maybe I let my sister have the rest of the week, since it already paid for.

Robin: Oh bummer about the vacation! :mad: But hey, I guess you can't start a new job with a vacation right at the beginning, right? Could you explain you had this trip planned and take the week unpaid? I hate for you to give up vacation, just isn't right!

Seriously, leaving now. :D

X-ray is scheduled for 130 - hope my boss isn't pissed about that!:confused:

Katie I hope everything goes well. Later for your boss...if it get worse and you break your hip you won't be at work for months.

Patti When will boys calm down....not sure I have a 12 1/2 y.o and he is still off the wall.

Hi Everyone!

Getting ready to run off to the dr's to have my knee checked. Last time I waited forever so I hope it goes much faster this morning so I can run to the Nordstrom sale. I am leaning toward staying where I am right now. I look at all the people that just started at my company in the last 6 months and they will probably be laid off next month. Just too risky right now with the economy.

Kate, have a wonderful vacation. I really need a mental health day - maybe I will take one next week.
Patti, good luck with Max at the grocery store.
Nina, your date sounds really nice. Glad you were able to get some time with DH.
Robin, I would tell your new job that you already have the vacation planned and ask if you can take the time unpaid.
Katie, good luck with the xray today.
Angie, circuits - my favorite! I looked at one of the insanity DVD's last night and I was impressed. I just hope I don't get bored doing all the dvd's over and over.
Lisa, I have ADD with workouts too. I would like to get the P90X cardio only. I don't really need any more strength workouts!
Anne, ikwym about being starving at lunch. It is so hard not to order everything when you are hungry.

angie, yes, checking in - thank you, aircard!:p
hows the french going?
the circuits sound fun... i may do some in Aug.

Patti, I love the groc store - so do DDs.:D But Good Luck!!:p
I packed CTX for vacation! Love the KB and HiLo
WTG w/ the chins!

Katie, what are you guys doing for your date?
Report back on htat xray asap!

Robin, If we ever vaca in your neck of the woods we'll drop Goofy Moofy off to you!:p
Hope you can take your vacation still!:

colleen, prob a good plan w/ the job
hope dr goes well
what are you shopping for? i cant wait for the outlets on vacation! i always stock up for the kids

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.