Clean Eating - Monday, May 28/07

Well, I did great until the movies. I ate a little too much popcorn. Oh well, I stuck to my plan for dinner. Normally, I would throw the towel in and eat whatever. So, I'm proud of myself for getting back on track! Thank you to whomever decided to start this thread! Keep up the good work everyone and don't give up!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi all,

So far so good today. Did first half of KPC followed by GS BSB and a segment of stretchmax.

B: Fruit

MT: Oats, cashews, almonds, sultanas

L: Mountain bread with beans, soy cheese, and grated carrot

AT: Fruit

D: Vegies

How much water does it say to drink ins Tosca's book?

Kim:)

A lot of water!!! I think minimally about 8 8 oz. glasses a day (moreof you work out).

She says it's very important to drink 2 8 oz. glasses right after you wake up.

Lorie

I'd like to join in! :)
Yesterday looked like this:
Preworkout snack~1 small banana
IMax 2 + abs from ME
B~1 c. oatmeal, 3 egg whites, 1 c fresh strawberries
S~apple & celery with 1T natural PB
L~1 slice WW multigran bread w/turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, mustard. (is mustard OK?)
Movie~~NO popcorn! After I watched the girl put a ton of "oil" on it I couldn't even think about eating any--bleeeccchh!!
Dinner~protein shake, 1 cup FFLF milk, 1/2 c strawberries
100+ oz water

Day one, here we go. Well, I normally work out in the mornings, but when my alarm went off at 0445, I must have ignored it (or never set it) and I woke up at 6! Enough time to make breakfast and head out the door. Good thing is, I get off work early, so I can go home and have an good workout. I am thinking Drill Max or Step Blast then Muscle Max.

Anyway, I am not a breakfast eater, so I am feeling a bit queasy from my breakfast.

First thing this morning-drank 52 oz. water

Breakfast-4 egg whites and 1 c oatmeal with flaxseed and bee pollen

For snack, I packed 1 c. watermelon

For lunch, I packed 1 serving of soybean loaf (made it last night) and a spinach salad with carrots and tomatoes drizzled with balsalmic vinegar.

I am not sure about afternoon snack or dinner yet.

I think my problem is going to be eating every 3 hours. Hopefully, I will get used to it.

Lorie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.