Clean and Tidy Friday

Hey ladies.

I thought I was off from work but they called me in at the last min. got my bonus check :)(tax-max-it) but hey it's a blessing.

Wendy keep your love of baking a secret.LOL

Klaudia sorry about the fast but just doing it for one day a week, is good too. some people do that for lent, they don't eat meat on Fridays.

Becky LIC was my first real Cathe workout.

Nina good luck with pc. You can do it.

Colleen you did good with the workout today.

Clintonya enjoy your trip.

Kate I'm glad that bug is going away.

bbl

Ok, if Katie's preg she gets a bed all to herself!:p

Robin, yay bonus check!

-
Nice afternoon w/ my Gina - trouble, checkers and super tic tac toe

I finished watching The Business of Being Born....and sobbed like a baby at every home birth! I wanna do it again!!!!!!!

....see ya later

ah kate, ikwym about the birth thing again. but i never want to do 1st trimester again. nice day for you!
robin, a check is a check is a check:D

katie, here is hoping your pregnant self enjoys the rt:)

anne, happy packing. glad you are getting your car fixed. what are trisets?

clintonya, i love the pics of dd on face book - she is gorgeous.

colleen, great job with the wo, and good plan with the ankle. did they do a scan or not?

well, i got my yoga dvds and did 45 min of vol 1. it is quite intense, but i feel really loose after. the thing i love is that lately in the early am i am not stiff and old feeling. not sure i will ever be able to do a handstand though;) eats are great so far, though i am really ready to snack. i won't though. sighhhhh

Nina, I'm wanting to snack too!!!! ARGH!!! Avoiding opening the pantry - I could easily eat my body weight in nuts right now!
Glad the yoga is keepin' ya loose! I bet DH likes it too!!! ahahahaha!:D:D:D:D
and yeah, the 1st trimester is awful - fatigue, nausea, etc....but the BIRTH! My gosh I would do it every day. The absolute HIGH you get!

Last edited:
My car is back. It just needed new lug nuts and only cost $25. Yay! The bad news? J's sister called him today and his mom has not gotten out of bed since he left last Sunday. I feel so bad for her and for him and all of his family. He has this big thing at work tomorrow, but is going to visit her after. It puts so much pressure on him. I guess she only gets out of bed for him anymore. Boo.

Kate, I'm glad you're feeling better. Lunch as at Woody's. I had beef kafta, my favorite.

Nina, I'm sure you'll be able to do a handstand if you want to. It's just a matter of practice, like everything else. And trisets? You'll have to wait and see!

Robin, yippee for your bonus.

Katie, you definitely get your own bed if you're PG for the road trip. Here's hoping!

One more errand to run today, I have to get a birthday present for my dad. We're celebrating his and my brother's birthdays the day after I get back. Then I'm getting a pedicure. I love pretty toes.

anne

Kate you make me laugh :D I like babies but not giving birth.

Anne I'm glad you got back your car. Sorry about MIL that's always sad.

It's so sunny and nice outside. I think the temp is around 56 degrees:D

Spring is almost here.

Nina I know exactly what you mean by stiff and old feeling in the morning.

I really need to do some class stretch each morning for the next 40 days.

Anne, have a great trip! Can’t wait to see some pictures!!

Kate, sounds like you are still feeling better! Thanks, we are sometimes good parents:)

Robin, glad you got your check, but sorry you had to work!

Nina, are these the mark blanchard (?sp) dvds? Thanks about dd :) I have a funny story about dh and a handstand, I will try to remember to tell it when I get time :)

I know, I miss the feeling of bringing a new little one into the world too :)Every stage is a blessing, but it is something so special about the 1st 2 years :)

Clintonya

Hey girls, I miss chatting with you and look forward to catching up more next week when things are back to "normal" for me with the girls in school and such.

We had a great time at the water park but were exhausted by the time we got home. The fam has been asleep for quite some time and I've been studying but I'm beat as well so I'm headed up to bed.

Quick personals:

Becky, your dream is funny! I think it's funny that we dream about people we've never met. I've had similar dreams.

Kate, glad you're starting to feel better. Would love to come to RT but don't think a transatlantic trip will happen. 2011?!?!

Katie, yay for the 3#! I hope you kick your sickness soon. Good job taking care of yourself.

Nina, sorry about the lack of sleep. Hope tonight is better.

Anne, have a WONDERFUL time on your cruise - can't wait to hear about it.

Robin, I love babies and birthing was amazing to me - it's the pg I can't stand!

Wendy, hope step was fun. LOL about DH!

Clintoya, I agree about enjoying different stages of kids' lives. I love my kids' ages now but boy are they exhausting!

Colleen, glad you got the go ahead from your doc but I don't blame you for taking it slowly.

Klaudia, sorry about the fast. It's hard to know what you will and won't be able to do. Take it slowly and know that you'll never be perfect. :) The point is to "practice" the disciplines.

OK. I got Insanity Core Cardio and Balance in today. Felt good. Tomorrow will run and hopefully another insanity stretch.

Off to bed...

Kate, yes we can cram in 1 room. We could also go to the residence inn or get adjoining rooms if Katie is pregnant.
Clintonya, you are coming up to my neck of the woods. Too bad I didn't know sooner - we could have tried to get together.
Robin, yeah on the bonus! Sorry you got called into work.
Anne, enjoy your pedicure and have a wonderful trip!
Nina, the doctor did scan my ankle. I would have made them do it if they didn't.
Angie, glad you had fun at the waterpark and great job staying up late to study.

Anne, Good news on the car!
Sorry abt jim's mom...

Robin, Sunny & nice here too - but its 36*!:D

Clintonya, Can't wait to hear your DH headstand story!:D:D:D

Angie, We miss ya too!:D
You're doing great on your studying! And consistent WOs too!

Colleen, Hope you have a good weekend!

-
So, I go to pick up Isabel at school so she wouldn't have the long bus ride home by herself.... I tell her multiple times before she leaves for school "Come out to the truck, just like always. Mama will be right htere for you". Well, she didnt come out and the busses were starting to roll away. I had to go running across the drive IN MY FLIP FLOPS and WO CLOTHES/PJs, BRALESS with my arms across my chest so I don't knock myself out or scare small children. Thaaaaanks, Isabel! The secretary gave me a look thru the window like "Man, you didn't expect to have to be out & about didja!?" :eek::p:eek::p:eek::p When you have your first child you lose all humility, don't ya?!

Roast is in the oven - I won't be eating much due to Montezuma...don't want to upset the gods!:p

I now have pretty, fun toes to go on my fun cruise. They're green, pink, red, blue and orange. Tee hee!

There is a bug stuck INSIDE the globe in the light in my computer room. I so don't want to deal with it. Do you think it will die by the time I get back?

anne

Anne, Is it making that awful buzzing sound tho, trying to get out? HATE that noise!
A nice rub-down onthe feet sounds great!

All kids are in bed...I'm headed that way too. Time for our Friday night lazy time!

Kate- You CRACKED me UP:p:p:p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story ! We've all been there !!!!!! ;)

and then the kids are like......what ???:rolleyes::confused::confused: (if mama isn't all happy about what just went down )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.