Christmas with Cathe workout

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Silly as it sounds, I was thinking today that I would love a festive, Christmas workout with Cathe and her Crew. The music could be Christmassy but with a funky, hip beat. I would totally buy it. And... Cathe and her crew could be in Christmasy coloured outfits of red, green and white or silver and gold. The set could be decorated for the holidays too. Cool down music could be something soothing like "white christmas" or "silent night".

The outfits in LIC always remind me of St. Patrick's day (green) and the outfits in Step jump and pump remind me of hallowe'en 'cos they are orange and black so a Christmas with Cathe workout doesn't seem too far fetched to me.

Just a thought.

You know, I like this idea. I ALWAYS put on weight during the holidays. I'd love to prevent that next year. This sounds like it might be the motivation I need during that time. Good idea.

yes! that's an even better reason to make a couple of christmas dvd'.s We eat so much at christmas and time tends to be very tight so a few effective but festive workouts could really put us all in the mood to exercise and keep our eating in check. I think they would also make a great christmas gift..... ! great idea.

I think this is such a great idea! Really would get me in the mood to exercise. I need that so desperately at Christmas time. OOOOOO I love that idea!

Janie

I like this idea also. I listen to Christmas music year round. Especially during our hot Louisiana summers! I would probably use this DVD during summer more than I would at Christmas time!!!

It sure would be fun to get it out every year. The music probably doesn't have the copyright problem??? Not sure about that, but it might be more doable.

I'm putting my vote in for this too. I love Christmas, it's my most favorite holiday and would love to have a holdiday workout video from Cathe.

Great idea! :)

Cathe could tweak the music:
I'm Dreaming of a Light Christmas
I Saw Mommy Lift With Santa Claus
Carol of the Dumbells
Rock Hard Around the Christmas Tree
All I Want for Christmas is Two Toned Arms
:eek:

I love it! How about a 3 fer:

Workout 1: Halloween style: Kick Box!
Workout 2: Turkey Trot: Bootcamp!
Workout 3: Happy Holidays!!! 60 min. circuit, no gear except matt/firewalkers!

how fun! Christmas workout music! I love it! Perfect seeing as we all overdo to some extent over the holidays.

LOL @ Nancy! :D I love this idea too. I use Christmas music for my students for the whole session and we also wear jingle bells on our shoes. I know...silly, but we have so much fun!

festive workouts

I love the idea of a holiday workout for the christmas season, i would totally get it (and one for my sister). I really think any idea that gets Cathe to make more videos is a good idea:D

This would make a great Christmas gift for home exercisers and I would definitely get it for myself too!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.