Chistmas present for Cathe

1. There are days where I just do not want to workout but I'll pop in one of her DVDs and when it's over I'm so glad I did it.

2. Awesome workouts that kick my behind ever time!

3. Having no fear about pre-ordering from her. I know the product will be delivered and be awesome.

4.No dread factor when I think about doing her workouts. In fact after finishing one I'm already thinking of which one I'll do tomorrow!

5. But most of all when I tell people I'm 50 years old it's fun to see their jaws drop and their eyes bug out!! Cathe has made me look fabulous!!;-)

Great idea Breckgirl! (Do you use Breck shampoo???)

I haven't had a chance to read thru all the threads so I am certain I will repeat a couple/few.

1. Love that you cater to the advanced level exerciser, but thrilled you threw in some new beg/interm tapes for newbies out there. EVERYONE needs Cathe!

2. Your sweet/caring/warm/friendly personality. It just shines thru on ALL your tapes, from the oldies til now.

3. Making me become a better instructor. I thought I did OKAY but you have taken me to such greater heights I can't thank you enough. Sometimes, my students are NOT sooo sure they like it! Ha! It is so FUN to learn a new move and to be able to share it with them.

4. Allowing us to be a part of this forum. I cannot begin to tell you all the wonderful friends I have made/met...some in actual life. (5 to be exact!) One even lives in another state and we were able to meet!:)) Thank YOU for being such a big part of this forum and for always being there for us with our neverending questions and comments. It is a thrill to have you answer!

5. For always staying on top of the fitness industry and sharing with us "new" ideas. It has been so fun this past year adding a High Step, a stability ball, a med ball & the bands. You make exercising sooo FUN and it will never get boring with the wide variety of workouts you offer to us. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You are the BEST!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us:

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/057.gif[/img]
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

"Merry Christmas Cathe"

1) I appreciate all the hard work Cathe does for us.

2) I appreciate that she put our some workouts geared for the beg./inter because I agree with Debbie that EVERYONE needs Cathe :)

3) I appreciate her taking the time to answer questions.

4) I just LOVE the fact that when I am working out and I feel I can't take it anymore, it never ceases to amaze me how Cathe knows I need a word of encouragement right then and she says just the 'right' thing to keep me going. :)

5) I love her personality, you know she is genuine and she truly cares about 'us' and well, I just appreciate her for ALL she does for us! :)

May you and your family have a Blessed & Healthy New Year to come :)

Merry Christmas Cathe!

1. A jewel of a role model, helping make me be the best instructor I can be.

2. The most genuine personality I have ever seen in an exercise video.

3. The most careing attitute, mixed with a wonderful sense of humour.

4. Takeing me on the most incredible journey of self discovery, and fitness, allways setting the bar a little higher.

5. For being fearless, innovative, and delivering the very best advanced workouts ever, for allowing me to teach new fun coreography ,I have learned from the best, her name is Cathe!!

:) :D :) Bri.

1. Great Personality (someone I would love as a friend)
2. Great to look at (also her crew)
3. Pushes me to my limit.
4. When I curse her, she doesn't curse back
5. She shares herself with us on the forum

Mar: ;-)

Merry Xmas Cathe & SNM! :)

Five reasons I do a Cathe workout just about everyday:

1) variety - she has a workout for my every goal or whim!
2) great form - I've learned the correct way to do weight work.
3) fun workouts - I never dread a workout --- even the tough ones!
4) value - I own every DVD you put out and they're one of the best fitness investments I've made yet.
5) inspiration - if you can look that fantastic at 40....it gives me hope that I can too!

Kathy G

I subscribe all your reason. I love Cathe for all those awesome reasons too. I love her humour, her courage, doing her workouts after a surgery in the knee and be 9 months without exercises howww Cathe is really incredible, her step cueing, her fantastic workouts etc. We need more Cathes in the world to make it better.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Cathe is the present that keeps on giving:

1. Her cardio workouts take us to the next level again and again and again...

2. Her strength workouts give us great varitey between endurance and strength...

3. Her circuit workouts challenge unlike any other...

4. Her upbeat style of teaching movitavtes us...

5. Her music selection and sense of humor keep us coming back~ daily..

...A Day with out Cathe is like a day with out sunshine!

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

1. She is a beautiful, strong, mother who shows me that I can be that way, too.
2. She is impeccible with her cueing - and makes funny comments!
3. Each workout is PERFECTLY balanced. I LOVE that!!!!
4. She has the most challenging, yet fun, workouts to date.
5. She inspires all of us. I feel and look better than I ever have!

SHE IS THE BEST!!!!

Dear Cathe, I love you because:

1. You are beautiful inside and out.
2. This forum and the wonderful people that post here.
3. Your workouts have been a godsend. Something that I came across by chance 8 or so years ago and consider it a major "event" in my life!
4. Imax's
5. Every other reason everyone else on this forum has listed.

I will come see you some day I hope.

Happy Holidays,
Winter

#1. She is so real! Amazing, but real and down-to-earth.

#2. She is in this to help us--not to make a grundle of money. I get so tired of exercise "gimmics."

#3. No matter what, I always feel encouraged and uplifted.

#4. Who else could tack on extra reps, call it a bonus and ALMOST make you feel like she's doing you a favor?

#5. This amazing web site! I would never make it without the forums.

Merry Christmas Cathe!

#1.Cathe is the only person that makes my body feel battered and bruised,and i see good results afterwards}( .

#2.After stuggling to lose what looked like a five month pregnant tummy, for two years cathe's intencity series gave me a six pack:)in three weeks.

#3.The forums on the web site are I think are one of the best in the world every one is so helpful.

#4.Seeing Cathe look the way she does at 40 makes me look forward to reaching forty in two years to.

#5. Years ago suffering from bad health and depression I got on my knees and cried out God and He directed me to litrally stumble across cathe's tapes.

Cathe your so good at what you do, because God called you to do it,
its your ministry in life.

THANKYOU.
FITMUM.:7

Here's mine:

(1) Dog lover - need I say more?

(2) My great "cheeks" - you know the cheeks I'm talking about to quote Cathe.

(3) She is a FT working mom with 2 little kids - like me - so if she can do it I can do it.

(4) A great example of a powerful woman doing what she loves and leading an industry. We cannot never have enough of these role models.

(5) With the US having more overweight people than anywhere in the world, Cathe's role is not just to give us beautiful bodies but to spread the life saving message of health to all.

In this year when I have seen both my parents fight cancer (and win!) I thank God for my health and the health of all my family. We are so blessed to have muscles, hearts and minds that work.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Here are the reasons I appreciate you:

Your workouts - both old and new and the pre-orders I'm waiting for!

The Forum you created and keep going so we can share with each other.

You personally answer as many posts as you can!

You ask our opinions and listen to us!

You share the joys and sorrows of your life with us and allow us to help you through the bad and celebrate the good.

The rotations you come up with to help (or torture) us!

Thanks Cathe! Enjoy the Holidays!

I don't get over here very often, but as a long-term Cathe user, I am delighted to have run across this thread. Five reasons I appreciate her:

1. Best workout videos made, and always something I can't do at the present, which always makes me work harder. I remember when I got Step Max, my first, and basically stopped in disbelief and exhaustion into part three, and now it seems to be one of the easier ones!

2. Her onscreen personality: impeccable presentation, charm and wit, but without the air that she thinks she's better than anyone else - this is such a rare gift these days. I am awed by her physical prowess, but more impressed by her seeming lack of vanity or self-importance.

3. Her grace through the years at handling all sorts of nutty situations and criticisms - she has been able to keep herself above it and move through it. (Think Yoga Max as an example ). This would lead me to believe she has a very defined sense of integrity and values in the way she conducts her life and business.

4. Like others, anyone who loves dogs has got to be a nice person!

5. And like others, sharing a bit of herself on this website, is an extra gift as well, that probably involves far more giving of herself than she receives, so.....

thanks Cathe, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Cheers!
Colia

p.s. If I just had one request though - not meaning any disrespect to mention another exercise video, but I would love to see you kick Mr. Horton's butt in P90X! Now that would be a sight to see! I always think of you when doing these vids - knowing that you could probably outdo him in every push-up, pull-up, plyo move or whatever that he brags his way through! Perhaps a new series - exercise video instructors face-off - not that I watch much, if any TV, but I'd tune in for that!

Cathe, you're the best - looking forward to the Hardcore, I think!

:eek: ;-)

I want to wish Cathe and her family a very merry Christmas and would love to let her know what she has done for me!

My health has done a complete turn around since I discovered her workouts in the early 90's! So.... I credit her with helping me get fit and be able to go off of my bloodpressure medicine and get rid of panic attacks and migraines!.

I sooo appreciate the fun and innovative workouts that I look forward to doing each morning!

I appreciate the fact that I can "guiltlessly" ....well almost "guiltlessly" eat chocolate everyday because of doing my Cathe workouts ;-)

I appreciate that she works so hard trying to create the workouts that we love and tries so hard to please SO MANY people.

I appreciate that she is there for us, cheering us on throughout the year.

And there are many, many other reasons that I appreciate her, but don't want to get carried away, and my "5" reasons are used up :+

Merry Christmas Cathe and family and thank you so much for everything you do for us!

Linda

1. She has a picture of herself on the internet while she was pregnant. (which means that she is humble and promotes reality and not just looking good in her exercise clothes
2. She often comments on her getting tired as well while exercising during the routine ( which makes me feel like I am not alone)
3. She always says that the more I do the routine the better I will get.
4. She's not afraid to put to bed all those silly stereotypes that women are weak ( I mean look at her arms and abs
5. When I look at her I feel motivated and not intimidated.

1. She has the best workouts ever! Challenging, motivating, and sometimes even fun! ;) I can always count on her dvds to be top notch.
2. She posts pretty regularly at this forum - answering questions, providing updates, posting routines, etc etc etc
3. along with number 2, she has this awesome website!
4. She's friendly and sincere
5. She has helped me stay fit for the past 4 years (going on 5 this coming may!) ever since I received my first video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.