Chin THIS 10/24

Hey Sis--I'm not sleeping either;( . DH is on his way to Rome now, and from there he comes home:D :* :+ . I miss him terrible. Anyway, I won't be able to sleep until he calls me. He's supposed to call before he boards the plane in Rome.

I'm too wired to sleep but too tired to think straight.

I saw your update in Wil's CarePages. He is such a little sweetheart. I've really enjoyed keeping track of his progress. I'm so glad you did that although I have no idea how you've managed to stay on top of it all.

Oh hey, don't give up your day job--lol! What a pathetic attempt at song writing:eek: :p . ROTFLMAO

My brother sent me that other thing in an email tonight. He's such a goofball.

What a fun and eclectic check-in this is turing out to be! We've got donut-lovers, chin-lovers, yoga-lovers, barley-lovers and squirrel-lovers as well as people who could give a rat's you-know-what about any of them. To the latter group, I say, "chin THIS, baby."

Hope you got some sleep, Melody. If people don't know "On Top of Spaghetti (one of the greatest songs of all time - my group will be singing it at our performance on Monday), tell them, "spaghetti THIS.":p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.