Cheetahs... TGIF

Evening everyone!

We have snow! I'm glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow. It's pretty in the yard.

Shelly - I think I take any break that Grace gives when I do the sprints and runervals. I can tell you love the challenge. :)

Dallas - Good job with the stairs. I will be so happy when the house is complete. My mind is exhausted. It's so exhausted that I can't even be enabled to buy new workouts. Now, that's tired. Hope no one else in the family gets sick.

Christine - I'm picturing that congested road in India. There was one island I went to where they limited the number of cars a family could own. Maybe Bermuda. They all run together in my head after awhile. Congratulations on the 14 lb. loss! You have been working so hard. I'm glad you're seeing results in other places too. Looking good in those Lucky's!

Sunny - I'm having fun with the new house but just a little exhausted. Don't think I will want to see Lowe's for a spell when it's all finished.

Wendy - Good luck with the half. You are ready to do some running, huh? My mind can't get past a 5K right now. It's one here in my city April 19. It's so close to me that I could run there from my house. Don't blame you for refusing the pizza. Bet the pizza guy wanted that tip.

Cathy - Hope you enjoy your down time tonight.

Have a good night!

Jackie

Jackie: Sorry you are not in the racing mode as of yet. Maybe it'll hit you after you do a 5k. I know I was pretty un-excited about racing last year until I met Cathy and Shelly at the race over the summer. After that I was all gung ho again! LOL I just really want to get a few longer races under my belt this year in anticipation for training for a full mary (hopefully!) for 2009! With a 10 miler at the end of this month, the half in May and the 18 miler in October, I think I will have accomplished my goal. I also hope to do a few shorter races through out the summer months as well. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.